Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249973 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:48am On May 16, 2018
AlBaqir:
US opens embassy in Jerusalem: Which countries attended?

Here is a breakdown of the countries that attended the ceremony:

A: Albania, Angola, Austria
C: Cameroon, Republic of the Congo, the Democratic
Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic
D: Dominican Republic
E: El Salvador, Ethiopia
G: Georgia, Guatemala
H: Honduras, Hungary
K: Kenya
M: Myanmar
N: Nigeria
P: Panama, Peru, Philippines
R: Romania, Rwanda
S: Serbia, South Sudan
T: Thailand, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Macedonia
U: Ukraine
V: Vietnam
P: Paraguay
T: Tanzania
Z: Zambia
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/opens-embassy-jerusalem-countries-attended-180514141915625.html

# Nigeria actually caught my eyes and I was bemused.

# The above link has been edited by Aljazeera removing Nigeria in the process. It seems a media gimmick after all.

FG queries envoy for attending US embassy relocation to Jerusalem
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-queries-envoy-for-attending-us-embassy-relocation-to-jerusalem-250706.html

vedaxcool Empiree
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
angry angry

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:08am On May 18, 2018
I thought she said she converted to christianity in an interview aired last yr. Alhamdulillah if she died a muslim. Thanks to Canadian muslim community

https://naijagists.com/aisha-abimbola-burial-photos-tears-as-deceased-nigerian-actress-is-buried-in-toronto/comment-page-1/#comment-666391

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:23pm On May 18, 2018

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:29am On May 19, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 5:12am On May 19, 2018
Empiree:
Erdogan calls on Muslim countries to unite and confront Israel

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/edce1e75-3fe5-380e-a3fa-fdc013afd992/erdogan-calls-on-muslim.html
How would that be done?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:38am On May 19, 2018
Demmzy15:
How would that be done?
The questioner has better answer
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 7:41am On May 19, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIJB7cv97Dg

This video is quite emotional.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2018
# Feel the wrath of the monsters your government created. US army are invincible in WAR FILMS and VIDEO GAMES grin but when it comes to real action, they ONLY depend on their bombs.

Drone footage shows US troops’ last stand & dramatic escape from Niger ambush (VIDEO)

https://www.rt.com/usa/427169-niger-ambush-video-drone/
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:32pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:20am On May 21, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 4:25am On May 21, 2018
Empiree:
Who is smilling and who's not?. How true?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2026752520912791&id=100007341888501

I don't know about others, but i believe Buhari is doing his best, and I'm yet to see any better alternative even if we presume he's not doing fine.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:06am On May 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

I don't know about others, but i believe Buhari is doing his best, and I'm yet to see any better alternative even if we presume he's not doing fine.

Really, there's no alternative. We only have bunch of thieves and cowards on ground presently.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:25pm On May 21, 2018

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:32pm On May 21, 2018

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:32pm On May 21, 2018
I remembered I watched Bibi's secret recording some years back. People are quick to forget

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:56pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:30pm On May 21, 2018

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by bless09: 11:58pm On May 26, 2018
To One Who Is Fasting;
Asalam alaekum my brothers and sisters in islam i need your help to get food to eat during this rammadan (sahoor and iftar) please help me nothing is small GTBank 0030391049

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:52am On May 27, 2018
17-YEAR-OLD TEENAGER SUES HIS PARENTS FOR BEING BORN WHITE

St-Louis, MO | A 17-year-old is undertaking one of the most controversial lawsuits of the history of the country as he is suing his own biological parents for being born white. Anthony Dwight, 17, claims he has suffered his whole life from the shame of being born white.

“When I was a kid, I’d spend hours in the shower trying to wash off the white off my skin, but it would never go away,” he recalls painfully.

“Isn’t there enough white people on this planet already? Haven’t we inflicted enough suffering, racism and oppression in this world?” he asked reporters.

White guilt

The young man’s lawyer, Robert Hoffman, claims his client has suffered severe psychological distress, symptoms of depression and suicidal tendencies because of what he called “the burden of white privilege.”

“My client did not choose to live this kind of life. Why would he have to carry the burden of hundreds of years of slavery and racism all because his parents had the selfish desire to bring another white child into this world,” he told the judge.

“Because of the level of psychological distress of my client, we ask that his parents pay for all necessary expenses to change his racial status, including skin coloring treatments,” he added.

Anthony Dwight, who plans to change his name to Jamal Freeman, is asking that his parents pay for the $20,000 skin coloring treatment he needs to turn his skin color to “dark black” he told reporters.

His lawyer argued in court that $20,000 is a low price to pay to positively change this young man’s life, considering the suicidal tendencies of his client and the “profound feeling of shame and despair” his client has faced since his birth.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/17-year-old-teenager-sues-his-parents-for-being-born-white/
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:01am On May 27, 2018
SAUDI ARABIA: MAN’S HAND CUT OFF FOR MASTURBATING DURING RAMADAN

Al Bahah | A Saudi Arabian man has been amputated of his left hand because of his obsessive habit of masturbating during the sacred religious period of Ramadan.The man caused a commotion last week as he exhibited his genitals while masturbating during prayer time in a large mosque of the Al Bahah area, creating a wave of panic amongst fellow worshippers who exited the mosque in great numbers reports the Riyad Herald.

The man’s family that claims that he is sick and possessed by an evil jinn (spirit) also said he had no control over his left hand and masturbated often, even while reading the Quran, during prayer time and at the mosque.

“I can’t bring my son anywhere, he always masturbates everywhere we go. It is like his hand is possessed by some evil jinn,” said his mother in court.

“We were also ordered to kill most of our goats because he had haraam (improper) relations with them. My son’s disease has brought shame and poverty to our family,” she added in tears. Amputation is usually reserved for thieves according to Sharia law but in this case, the judge decided that amputation could be of help to the man’s “obscene conduct.”

A case for amputation

Judge Muhammad Al-Wahari’s decision to amputate was received as a merciful one for the severity of the crime. “Although the disruptive nature and the obscenity of the crime should be harshly punished, I will be tolerant in my judgment and only condemn the accused to be amputated of his left hand,” judge Al-Wahari said in court.

“But if the accused does not change his ways and repeats similar offenses, I shall not be as gracious next time and it shall be necessary to amputate his right hand as well” concluded the judge, to the relief of his family.

The judge also advised 600 lashes for incommoding the members of the mosque and highly suggested consulting an exorcist to treat the young man’s “indecent and obscene behavior”.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/saudi-arabia-mans-hand-cut-off-for-masturbating-during-ramadan/
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2018
^^^Empiree and you believe this? grin grin Gosh!!! This guy ehn

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:47pm On May 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
^^^Empir.ee and you believe this? grin grin Gosh!!! This guy ehn
I only posted news. I didn't insert my personal opinion. Stop being insecure.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
Empiree:
I only posted news. I didn't insert my personal opinion. Stop being insecure.
What's the point of posting that kind of news? It's just pointless.

“O you who believe! If a Faasiq (liar — evil person) comes to you with any news, verify it, lest you should harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful for what you have done”

[al-Hujuraat 49:6]
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:09pm On May 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
What's the point of posting that kind of news? It's just pointless.

“O you who believe! If a Faasiq (liar — evil person) comes to you with any news, verify it, lest you should harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful for what you have done”

[al-Hujuraat 49:6]
You can't even help yourself in Ramadan. Your mind is dirty. I didn't even think what you thought. You could as well challenged my other posted news?. Smh

And even if it isn't valid, it is not what you probably think. It was judge's decision not Saudi govt. Besides, there are odd news everywhere and this is not an exception.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2018
Empiree:
You can't even help yourself in Ramadan. Your mind is dirty. I didn't even think what you thought. You could as well challenged my other posted news?. Smh

And even if it isn't valid, it is not what you probably think. It was judge's decision not Saudi govt. Besides, there are odd news everywhere and this is not an exception.

Did you confirm the news? How can you post what you aren't sure of, the judge is a subject of the government. It's one of your antics, you're not sincere at all. I thought you would drop all these hypocritical attitudes of yours, but no, na wa for you sha!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:29pm On May 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
[s]Did you confirm the news? How can you post what you aren't sure of, the judge is a subject of the government. It's one of your antics, you're not sincere at all. I thought you would drop all these hypocritical attitudes of yours, but no, na wa for you sha! [/s]
Let's just say you are looking for argument in Ramadan. Shaytan can't even chained in peace again. Smh....

Why didn't you say the same of the other news I posted?. Why did you have to single out only this shocked

Govt doesn't always influence judge's decision. There is nothing about govt in the article. Your mind is dirty.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2018
You guys (Empiree and Demmzy) are relating with one another based on the past notions you have for one another. Demmzy sees Empiree as one who hates and would find any means to criticize Saudi Arabia while Empiree sees Demzy as a fan of Saudi Arabia. Therefore, the moment he saw the news, he thought Empiree wanna criticize Saudi Arabia again and singled out that news only. You don't know what he had in my mind for posting such news Demmzy. How about making excuses for your brother ?

This is Ramadan, you guys should embrace one another faah abi kini gan self?! Haaa

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:19pm On May 27, 2018
^^^
Very thoughtful.

JazalaAllahu khayran

Ramadan Kareem

***Modified***

The article was about domestic issue, and i have never criticized them for their domestic activities far as I can remember. My focus has always been about their international policies and Islam.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2018
lanrexlan:
You guys (Empiree and Demmzy) are relating with one another based on the past notions you have for one another. Demmzy sees Empiree as one who hates and would find any means to criticize Saudi Arabia while Empiree sees Demzy as a fan of Saudi Arabia. Therefore, the moment he saw the news, he thought Empiree wanna criticize Saudi Arabia again and singled out that news only. You don't know what he had in my mind for posting such news Demmzy. How about making excuses for your brother ?

This is Ramadan, you guys should embrace one another faah abi kini gan self?! Haaa
Jazaka Allaah Kayran Ya Akhi, but seriously I made an excuse for him. I actually ignored but came back to ask the question "what's the point of posting that?" at least he should have indicated the reason so as others won't understand it wrongly. If he wants a confirmation on the issue, it could be substantiated, this is my main reason for objecting.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:45pm On May 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
"what's the point of posting that?" at least he should have indicated the reason so as others won't understand it wrongly.
The point of posting was the same point of posting this (article below). You simply read meaning into it. Thats why we are at this crossroad. There are odd news everywhere everyday. These ones are one of them.

This one is strange news too

Empiree:

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:34am On May 28, 2018
Thought this was Sino's cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.