Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249458 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
lanrexlan:
I think you should always stand up for what you believe in grin but it seems you are a coward.

Your hatred for Mac has no limits, the brother really dealt with your coconut head. grin

Why not go to China and speak up about islam if you think you are brave.

Mac will always be my go to example of an intolerant muslim. He has earned it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
AbdulSleeky:

Waste of money.

How?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
AbdulSleeky:

Why not go to China and speak up about islam if you think you are brave.

Mac will always be my go to example of an intolerant muslim. He has earned it.
Prepare my ticket and visa and I will go. grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
lanrexlan:
Prepare my ticket and visa and I will go. grin

Lying is a sin in islam
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2021
Empiree,

How does one deal with depression in Islam?

Atheists sometimes get it wrong.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
AbdulSleeky:
Emp.iree,

Depression is real and vary in degrees. To cure oneself of depression requires good intention and practical steps. To treat subject of depression is tedious task. Bottom line is to never give up.

Allah S.W.T says: “And never give up hope of Allah’s soothing mercy: truly no one despairs of Allah’s soothing mercy, except those who have no faith.” [Surah Yusuf 12: Ayah 87]

So don’t let past mistakes define you. Don’t let repeated mistakes define you. The only thing that should define you, is your niyyah (intention).

This topic is something we will continue to discuss because solution is not in a single post. Remember there are other non-islamic approach that are well respected. This is a good topic actually and we should continue to treat it.

Jazakallahu khayran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Empiree:
Depression is real and vary in degrees. To cure oneself of depression requires good intention and practical steps. To treat subject of depression is tedious task. Bottom line is to never give up.

Allah S.W.T says: “And never give up hope of Allah’s soothing mercy: truly no one despairs of Allah’s soothing mercy, except those who have no faith.” [Surah Yusuf 12: Ayah 87]

So don’t let past mistakes define you. Don’t let repeated mistakes define you. The only thing that should define you, is your niyyah (intention).

This topic is something we will continue to discuss because solution is not in a single post. Remember there are other non-islamic approach that are well respected. This is a good topic actually and we should continue to treat it.

Jazakallahu khayran

I swear down. Depression is no joke- it does not care who you are. It is a silent killer menn.

I lost one of my friends recently to depression. He killed himself. He was a christian. Damn
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
AbdulSleeky:

I swear down. Depression is no joke- it does not care who you are. It is a silent killer menn.

I lost one of my friends recently to depression. He killed himself. He was a christian. Damn
Inna Lilah wainna ilai rojiun. I am sorry for your loss. Very sad.

Same just happened in NYC few days ago. A woman jumped from 12th floor(I think) and carried her 5 yr old with her. I just wished she died alone instead of getting her child in her misrable condition.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:46am On Jan 18, 2021
AbdulSleeky:
Emp.iree,

One of the solution proffer is 'saying no to false positivity. Suppression of negative emotions in attempts of gaining false positivity leads to amplification of those negative emotions. We need to learn how to accept all kinds of emotions as part of the human nature, and differentiate between the feelings so that we can direct certain feelings towards taking a value-driven step, while only acknowledging others without endorsing them.

The stage of evaluation. Think about the situation you are in. Do you really want to stay in this rot forever? You do realize that there are only two options. Either you fall further down the dark hole away from Allah, or you learn to climb out of the pit, towards Allah.

Allah says in the Quran: “Verily Allah does not change men’s condition unless they change their inner selves”.

[ Surah 13: Ayah 11 ]
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:14am On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
As-Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory (rohimohuLah) was hujjah-tul-Islam

https://www.facebook.com/101943431542640/videos/244821947317895/

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lekzeemania: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
Guaranteed way to make Allah loves you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et6mPo5SBwY

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Muslimah loses teaching job over Hijab in Lagos State

https://knowislam.com.ng/re-muslimah-loses-teaching-job-over-hijab-in-lagos-state/

AlhamduliLlāh, the sum of #50, 000 naira has been given to the sister as a psycho-financial support till Allah blesses her with a job.

Kindly help our sister in our prayers as she is going to be operated on

Revert Sister prepared for Caesarean section

A revert Pastor's daughter of 3 years is heavily pregnant. It is no longer strange that the preachers of tolerance are those who demonize and disown their children when they embrace Islam.

With a financially challenged striving husband, the sister has no one but Allah whose aid she seeks through the Muslim community. The sister is being prepared for Caesarean Section. Kindly help us raise the sum of #150, 000 for her.

It is our prayer that she does not have a new baby with the guilt of owing the hospital.

#65, 000 has been received for her.

#85, 000 naira to go.

Kindly pay to

0113094562 UNION BANK (Knowislam Project)

Use, 'Hijab sister' or 'Revert sister' as remarks to indicate where donations should be channeled.

May Allah make it easy and guide the Muslim community towards addressing some fundamental challenges that we need to see to.

For further information, contact;

Sheikh Uthman Muhammad Aboki: 08033118281

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman: +234 701 577 9491

Ameenah: +44 7424 486645

Ajisafe: +234 808 386 6414

KnowIslam Project - Telling the Muslim story!

19-01-2021 ( 9:28AM)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dying Husband Left House, Cars For Wife, But Gifts His Company And $726m To His Maid

This is an interesting story about a maid who got favored by her master. There is a lot to learn from this story because how you live your life is determined by the good or bad attitude you show out to the public.
Beauty can make a lady marry a wealthy man, but her bad attitude can send her back to her parent’s house. Some ladies believe so much in their beauty, and they believe that their beauty can get them anything they wish for, that is why some of them are easily attracted to rich men for marriage but as time goes on, they will start manifesting their bad attitude that no man will be able to bare. You might be wondering why her husband willingly gave his wealth to their maid instead of his wife, read the details below.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Amanda fox was employed to work for one MR. Taylor, a wealthy man with so many companies in his name. MR. Taylor is married and his wife’s name is Beth. MR. Taylor and his wife have been married for ten years just as his wife has revealed in the video, but things went so hard in his health that he couldn’t help himself anyone, and his wife was not helping at all.

She left him in the care of their maid without showing any care like a wife whose husband is sick and almost at the point of dying. So, Amanda has been the one taking care of him even before he fell sick to the point of dying.

According to MR. Taylor’s lawyer who read the will to both Amanda and Beth, says, “As for the 4000-square-foot penthouse in Manhattan, New York, Mr. Taylor states that it should go to his wife, Beth Taylor. As for the 2020 truck and the 2020 Mercedes Benz, he also says that should go to his wife.

“When it comes to MR. Taylor’s $726million savings account, he starts that this should go to his best friend Amanda Fox. When it comes to your husband’s company, Taylor’s Limited, he States that Amanda Fox should inherit this company.”
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
The lawyer continued as he read the letter was attached to the will which has Amanda’s name on it

“To Amanda, the lady I hired to take care of me, that became my best friend and my guardian Angel. I can not convey the words to explain the level of love and appreciation that I have for you. You truly are a generous person, kind, welcoming, and even more. The only person who gave me hope when no one cared. The only regret I had is that I am not there to tell you this in person, but remember what I always said; “One day you will shine” this is my departing gift for you… Continue being kind, I love you.

“To my wife Beth, I don’t have much to say, the memories we have are too painful to remember. I always told you to treat everyone as equal, never put yourself above anyone… We are human, but still, you love no one, you helped no one, and you cared for only yourself. I left the house and the cars for you”.

In conclusion, that is to say, that his maid was the one playing the role of a wife while his wife was busy seeing herself as a beauty queen with no regard for anybody. In other words, don’t look down on anyone no matter how wealthy you are because no man created himself, but God. Let’s learn to love one another, God bless you as you do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1TSdrZu1X8

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
You get Liver o!

https://knowislam.com.ng/you-get-liver-o-bashir-lucas-samson-lukman/

Some things happen that one would think that this country belongs to the Christians. I was going from Osogbo to Ikirun to get a bus to Ilorin today when a young lady (a teenager) got on the Korope (mini-bus).

Not up to a minute after she got on the mini-bus, she told me she would love to share the word of God with me. "Insolence!!!", I said to myself. "You want to share the word of God with me despite my beards and my seeming oversized Jalab, no thanks to the weight I've lost?

I asked her, "why do you think I need the word of God? What makes you think I should be preached to?". She replied by saying we have to preach the word of God to everyone and I said, "Okay o, continue".

Glad, she quickly asked, "Sir, please, who is Jesus Christ to you?". I chuckled then replied, "Jesus Christ was a prophet, slave and messenger of God who was sent to the people of Israel according to the book of Matthew 10:5-6 and Matthew 15:24. Jesus asked his disciples to go not into the house of the gentiles nor Samaritans but to the lost sheep of Israel and he also said to a woman that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Isreal"

She replied, "Jesus was sent to the world, to the lost sheep" and I replied, "The world of Israel and Lost sheep of Israel naani"

She dropped at the next bus-stop. Imagine being on the same bus with the pope and I want to preach to him. And we think they are tolerant!

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:46am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
Empiree, no one is watching these videos of hungry Alfas.

Post something interesting grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
JackBizzle:
Emp.iree, no one is watching these videos of hungry Alfas.

Post something interesting grin
you don't have to. It is free world
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
Empiree:
you don't have to. It is free world

Not only me. No one watches that crap.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
JackBizzle:

Not only me. No one watches that crap.
it seems you are bored and you need attention. Why are you speaking for others?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Empiree:
it seems you are bored and you need attention. Why are you speaking for others?

Bros why na? Why are you exposing me like this?

Is bad to need attention again? grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
JackBizzle:

Bros why na? Why are you exposing me like this?

Is bad to need attention again? grin
You think say I didn't know?. I know UK lockdown is making all of you go crazy. Y'all bored, angry at yourselves and want to carry your vex on others grin

Your wives that should give you attention don vex too cheesy. Gbogbo yin ti su ra yin. The next option is to log online to get attention. I know the gist cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
Empiree:
You think say I didn't know?. I know UK lockdown is making all of you go crazy. Y'all bored, angry at yourselves and want to carry your vex on others grin

Your wives that should give you attention don vex too cheesy. Gbogbo yin ti su ra yin. The next option is to log online tool get attention. I know the gist cheesy

I'm in Nigeria. Lol.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:33am On Feb 12, 2021
JackBizzle:

I'm in Nigeria. Lol.

goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.