Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249849 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Honestly, I've thought about that getting "shot" part considering the fact that dude has been kind of soft pedalling after the election. Lol
I'm sure they'll keep him in check.
But it's going to be funny watching the US lose their "world power" status to Israel officially.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:18am On Nov 17, 2016
Hkana:
Honestly, I've thought about that getting "shot" part considering the fact that dude has been kind of soft pedalling after the election. Lol
I'm sure they'll keep him in check.
But it's going to be funny watching the US lose their "world power" status to Israel officially.
It is a slow inconspicuous transmission to Israel. You notice he's being soft after election grin grin good one. Definitely he will be put in check. Article surfaced last night on MSN. I read just first paragraph before passing out. It is titled "President-elect Donald Trump is about to learn the nation’s ‘deep secrets’"

In my opinion, that's where they are told "listen, put all the trash you said in your campaign in your pocket, here is the real deal" grin grin

When they told Obama in 2008 at secret location in Chicago, this is what he said, [size=18pt]“It’s good that there are bars on the windows here because if there weren’t, I might be jumping out.”[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:10am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lol... You don't mean it. That Obama dude is a clown.

Such secret meeting is where they're told everything. Folks to align with and those not to dream of messing with... cheesy cheesy

Poor Trump, after his first meeting with Obama at the white house, one body language expert said from the way Trump was seated in the picture, the position of his hand showed he just learnt something he didn't know before.. Lol. And in the picture, he actually looked calm. Like overwhelmed.

Well, I'll be observing from a distance B)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:05am On Nov 18, 2016
[size=20pt]Ghusl Janaza:[/size] experiment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mTXXnbYuVc&list=WL&index=175

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Hkana:
Lol... You don't mean it. That Obama dude is a clown.

Such secret meeting is where they're told everything. Folks to align with and those not to dream of messing with... cheesy cheesy

Poor Trump, after his first meeting with Obama at the white house, one body language expert said from the way Trump was seated in the picture, the position of his hand showed he just learnt something he didn't know before.. Lol. And in the picture, he actually looked calm. Like overwhelmed.

Well, I'll be observing from a distance B)
Exactly! He is getting it in his head like "damn. not what i thought"

He was against Iraq war you know.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:20am On Nov 18, 2016
[size=1pt].[/size]

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2016

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
[size=1pt].[/size]

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
SYMBOLS OF ISLAMIC MONOPOLY

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
[size=1pt].[/size]

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2016

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
[size=1pt].[/size]

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ayinba1(f): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
I have listened to Sheikh but I disagree with him on this one.' I felt that regardless of who won. nuclear war is inevitable and I strongly feel that this Trump guy will hasten it. Allah knows best.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
ayinba1:
I have listened to Sheikh but I disagree with him on this one.' I felt that regardless of who won. nuclear war is inevitable and I strongly feel that this Trump guy will hasten it. Allah knows best.

You right. It could be. Remember he is not average politician. That's why i have been saying Mr. Trump is unstable at this point. But allow me to remind you that Mr. Trump was against Iraq war. He has also signaled friendly ties with Russia. During his campaign, he shunned Israel at some point and criticized US relationship with Saudis (security provisions for the Kings). However, if you read the descriptions under the video, it says it is not an endorsement. It is just his analysis. For me, I never publicly supported either sides until media started demonising the guy. I dont like that. Clinton is a mess too. See what she did in Libya and Israeli/palestinian thing. So let's keep our eyes out see what Trump got for us. Sheik understands that malhama is inevitable based on prophecies in the hadith.

Personally, i want the damn war start right now. I want someone who is gonna make it happen fast so we can do away with it cuz I am tired of hearing "War Is Coming". cheesy grin shocked shocked shocked cool It is a torture for me. Afterall, both "ClinTrump", still controlled by an entity. They already talking about impeaching him and all that. Who cares!

And, yes, malhama is inevitable. Let's bring it on.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Has The Conquest Of Constantinople Occurred Already?

The following authentic hadith about the conquest of Constantinople is usually interpreted to refer to the conquest that already took place at the hand of Muhammad (Mehmed) Fatih -- may Allah be well-pleased with him. However, in the light of the Qur'an and other hadiths this narration has also received another interpretation which places its occurrence in the future.

Hadith of the Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him and his Family:

"Lataftahanna al-Qustantiniyya wa lani`ma al-amiru amiruha wa lani`ma al-jayshu dhalika al-jaysh."

"Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will her leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!"

This Hadith proves that "conquest of constantinople" was not the battle won by Muhammad Fatih (ra) as some people claimed.

DESOLATION OF MEDINA AND FLOURISHING STATE OF ISRAEL

It is commonly believed that this prophecy of Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) was fulfilled in 1453 when the Ottoman Turks, under the command of the young Sultan Muhammad (Mehmet) Fatih, conquered Constantinople. However the hadith quoted below makes it quite clear that the conquest will take place in Akhir al­Zaman just prior to the appearance of the Anti­Christ (or al­Masih al­Dajjal) in person (i.e., in the form of a human being who would declare that he is the Messiah):

[size=17pt]The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib is in ruins, the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes, the outbreak of the great war will be at the conquest of Constantinople and the conquest of Constantinople when the Dajjal (Antichrist) comes forth. He (the Prophet) struck his thigh or his shoulder with his hand and said: This is as true as you are here or as you are sitting (meaning Mu'adh ibn Jabal).[/size]

As clear as daylight, this hadith shows "Conquest of Constantinople" is the great war we are expecting. Christians call it armageddon. Muslims call it Malhama - The Great War. Some 500 years since Muhammad Faith won his battle was enough time for appearance of Dajjal. But Dajjal is not here in person in 500 years.

This hadith gives timeline of the events. When Muhammad Fatih won constantinople, Israel was not even born at that time. Now Israel is born and growing, booming and flourishing and built up while Medina is no longer heard of. Medina is fall on, desolation. Islamic relics of Medina were destroyed. Medina itself doesnt have any significant role in the affairs of muslims today. This is proof that the great war is ahead of us.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Thanks for the video.

Shiekh has a point, considering the perspective he's looking from. For me, my "support" for Trump is predicated on my wanting to see the official manifestation of pax judaica cheesy and his(Shiekh's) talking about possible assassination further points to the fact that a lot of people are thinking that too (we talked about that last time).

The malhama is inevitable and I have a feeling lots of akhir zaman things are going to happen in this Trump's tenure that's if he even gets to complete his tenure (someone said something similar other day)... Poor Trump. Lol.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
But talking akhir zaman, I'm not so sure I'd like to experience some of the events. I'm yet to make up my mind cheesy cheesy :F
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
^
Lol....some old people said this is a good time to be old so that they dont experience mass mess cheesy grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hkana:
Thanks for the video.

Shiekh has a point, considering the perspective he's looking from. For me, my "support" for Trump is predicated on my wanting to see the official manifestation of pax judaica cheesy and his(Shiekh's) talking about possible assassination further points to the fact that a lot of people are thinking that too (we talked about that last time).

The malhama is inevitable and I have a feeling lots of akhir zaman things are going to happen in this Trump's tenure that's if he even gets to complete his tenure (someone said something similar other day)... Poor Trump. Lol.
Like u read my mind cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 6:08am On Nov 25, 2016
Empiree:
^
Lol....some old people said this is a good time to be old so that they dont experience mass mess cheesy grin

Lol. Funny people.
Let's see how it goes jare... Who knows? I just might like the experience.

Jumah Mubarak

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
May Allah Give Her Shiffa. Ameena

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:03am On Nov 26, 2016
This FBI transcript was read at masjid after jum'ah yesterday. I dont believe for a second their surveillance of muslims ended. Be smart sad

[size=15pt]FBI Discontinues Surveillance Of Muslim Americans After Completing 15-Year Study Of Beautiful Culture[/size]

WASHINGTON—After 15 years of broadly targeting the 3.3-million-member community and extensively monitoring its activities, the FBI declared an end Friday to its surveillance of Muslim Americans, saying its exhaustive study of their beautiful culture was finally complete. Officials confirmed that the program was started in the fall of 2001 when federal agents, captivated by Islam’s complex history and rich spiritual traditions, redirected the full force of the bureau’s intelligence-gathering apparatus toward developing a more thoughtful, nuanced appreciation of the Muslim-American way of life.

“We’d always known Islam was one of the great world religions, but it wasn’t until we recruited a network of 15,000 informants and infiltrated mosques all over the country that we came to understand just how magnificent and fascinating it truly is,” said FBI director James B. Comey, who noted that agents gained a valuable and eye-opening understanding of Islam—while also learning a lot about themselves and their own faith in the process—after entering the Muslim places of worship to collect as much information as they could on the intriguing personal beliefs of the religion’s followers. “After analyzing the transcripts of thousands of phone calls and intercepting the communications of prominent Muslim-American leaders and academics, we’ve really come to admire their vibrant culture.”

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:07am On Nov 26, 2016
“The considerable amount of intel we’ve gathered and carefully pored over for the past 15 years has shown us that their faith and customs are really quite inspiring,” Comey added. “If there’s one thing we’ve taken away from all our surveillance, it’s what a glorious and enriching part of our world Islam is.” According to sources within the bureau, the harvesting of internet data, widespread racial profiling, and the nationwide mapping of Muslim communities have allowed agents to closely observe the followers of Islam on an extremely personal level, thereby allowing them to develop a deep respect for the amazing ethnic and cultural diversity of the faith’s 1.6 billion believers, as well as the striking distinctions between the religion’s various sects, which, they stressed, went far beyond just Sunni and Shiite.

Remarking on all the information they had gathered, FBI officials emphasized that adherents of Islam speak dozens of beautiful languages—Arabic, but also Urdu, Pashto, Farsi, Bengali, Javanese, and many others—and noted that agents came to treasure this linguistic richness after installing recording devices throughout Muslim-American communities and then surreptitiously listening in on Quranic study groups, prayer sessions, and social events.

[size=14pt]“Thanks to advances in video surveillance, we’ve been able to look inside Muslims’ homes and view some breathtaking calligraphy prints and handwoven tapestries,”[/size] said former agent Casey Hanna, who fondly recalled assignments that allowed him to overhear moving recitations of the Hadith, which he was fascinated to learn come from an oral tradition and are considered to be the direct word of the Prophet Muhammad. “I went undercover in hundreds of Muslim-owned businesses and residences across the nation and was lucky enough to sample many variations on the aromatic stews and delectable desserts that serve as staples of halal cuisine—Arabian, North African, Indonesian. They were all delicious, and unlike anything I’d ever tasted.”
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2016
Bolded green, that's deep. They looking into houses shocked shocked shocked shocked Masjid organizer elaborates further "be mindful what you do. These people are stealth. They have back door for every communication devices./apps"

“I’ll never forget this one instance when I closely trailed a New York shop owner for three straight years—his coffee was just spectacular,” Hanna added. “Muslims were the first people to drink coffee, you know.” After realizing they could not fully nurture their curiosity by limiting their study to Muslims in the United States, [size=15pt]the FBI reportedly enlisted the help of the NSA to find out more about the incredible religion[/size]. Between 2002 and 2008, the bureau is known to have monitored 7,485 email addresses around the globe in order to learn answers to their many questions about Muslims’ compelling lives and rituals, from why they don’t eat pork, to what Muslim holidays are like, to why some Muslim women wear garments that cover their heads while others don’t.

Comey told reporters the FBI also received information from the CIA, whose enhanced interrogation techniques and clandestine intelligence-gathering methods yielded many interesting revelations from Muslim sources around the world, such as the fact that Arabs make up only 15 percent of the global Muslim population, and that through most of history, women in Islamic societies actually had more property rights than women in the West. Saying they thoroughly enjoyed studying “such a lovely people and such a lovely faith,” Comey explained that agents would often remove a Muslim citizen from their community and keep them detained for days, weeks, or even months on end to learn everything they could from them about Islam.

@tintingz, another evidence from horse's mouth cheesy (underlined)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:22am On Nov 26, 2016
“There’s no way I could remember the names of all the Muslim citizens that our agents brought in to discuss the beauty of Islam with one-on-one, but rest assured that with their help, [size=15pt]the FBI has gained a deep and illuminating understanding of Islamic culture,” said Comey, who noted that by combing through thousands upon thousands of citizens’ banking records, agents discovered with astonishment how some observant Muslims set up special loan payment plans to avoid paying interest, as they consider it usury, which is forbidden under Sharia law. “It’s crazy to think about, but until little more than a decade ago, I had no idea there were Five Pillars of Islam that guided all Muslims’ spiritual lives. I also didn’t know anything about the multitude of Muslim contributions to mathematics and science that have been absolutely vital to the world.[/size] But that’s not to say they don’t value art, though. Poets like Rumi and Hafez drew upon mystical Sufist interpretations of the Quran to write verse that is every bit as sublime as, say, Keats or Coleridge. And don’t even get me started on the architecture.”

“As this program sadly comes to an end, I just want to thank Muslim Americans from the bottom of my heart for teaching us all about your faith and your culture,” he continued. “We’ve learned so much about you over the years. More than you could possibly imagine.”

Subhannallah! look at the last quote. It is crazy. Make no mistake, they are still watching. They watch your bank account activities. I am talking about those living in the US. Surveillance continues......

SOURCE: http://www.theonion.com/article/fbi-discontinues-surveillance-muslim-americans-aft-53076

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Empiree:
Bolded green, that's deep. They looking into houses shocked shocked shocked shocked Masjid organizer elaborates further "be mindful what you do. These people are stealth. They have back door for every communication devices./apps"

“I’ll never forget this one instance when I closely trailed a New York shop owner for three straight years—his coffee was just spectacular,” Hanna added. “Muslims were the first people to drink coffee, you know.” After realizing they could not fully nurture their curiosity by limiting their study to Muslims in the United States, [size=15pt]the FBI reportedly enlisted the help of the NSA to find out more about the incredible religion[/size]. Between 2002 and 2008, the bureau is known to have monitored 7,485 email addresses around the globe in order to learn answers to their many questions about Muslims’ compelling lives and rituals, from why they don’t eat pork, to what Muslim holidays are like, to why some Muslim women wear garments that cover their heads while others don’t.

Comey told reporters the FBI also received information from the CIA, whose enhanced interrogation techniques and clandestine intelligence-gathering methods yielded many interesting revelations from Muslim sources around the world, such as the fact that Arabs make up only 15 percent of the global Muslim population, and that through most of history, women in Islamic societies actually had more property rights than women in the West. Saying they thoroughly enjoyed studying “such a lovely people and such a lovely faith,” Comey explained that agents would often remove a Muslim citizen from their community and keep them detained for days, weeks, or even months on end to learn everything they could from them about Islam.

@tintingz, another evidence from horse's mouth cheesy (underlined)
Thanks for sharing this.

I think the main reasons for FBI spying on Muslim-Americans are based on extremism, terrorism suspicious but the FBI went overdo.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:00am On Nov 27, 2016
tintingz:
Thanks for sharing this.

I think the main reasons for FBI spying on Muslim-Americans are based on extremism, terrorism suspicious but the FBI went overdo.
in many cases, they instigate the plan and mumu Muslims fall for it. Sometimes, if a Muslim is caught in a crime like drugs, say for instance he supposed to serve 4yrs behind bar for that, fbi go after him and negotiate to have his sentence substantially reduced or not serve time at all. The deal is nothing but entrapment. Meaning such Muslim will have to work for them by entrapping fellow Muslims or simply serve his sentence.

Of all terror cases, 80% (by my calculation) are orchestrated by fbi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
[size=1pt].[/size]

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
That FBI report though, they should keep their lies to themselves. Nothing like the whatever has come to an end, that's just a cover. Nonsense.
There will be no "human rights body" suing the FBI for violating the privacy of Muslims in America. Naaaaaah. They'll all turn a blind eye. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.