Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138416 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by olisafincy(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2017
Robby of Household #Gallant

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 16, 2017
Ofuks:
Meet Chewy. She is 11 months old and we used to be best friends until she killed and ate her litter 5 days ago! I am downgrading her from a pet to a full-time guard dog...

She was hungry?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by donshaize(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] meet tis cute rebel SNow tormentor of our neighbors goats snow da unchained (hates chains) my stubborn picky cray cray zie ass samoyed she likes pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mercy348(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2017
Name: kitara
Just got her yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 17, 2017
Name:Marshal
breed:gsd

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Ofuks(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

She was hungry?

Surely she didn't kill and eat them out of hunger. She was just a bad and jumpy mother who didn't know how to care for her kids. She slept and stepped on them, refused to suckle them and when they died she ate them.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Drajah(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2017
Still Elcapito

6 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 21, 2017
Lol cheesy Na u dey hold d dog or na d dog dey hold u. Nice dog (wen u c quality u can tell jst by a look)
Drajah:
Still Elcapito

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Drajah(m): 1:56am On May 22, 2017
umarsheks6:
Lol cheesy Na u dey hold d dog or na d dog dey hold u. Nice dog (wen u c quality u can tell jst by a look)

Thanks bro!!!....na both of us hold ourselves o...na play play wahala boy grin grin grin
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 9:31am On May 22, 2017
wink u r wlcm
Drajah:

Thanks bro!!!....na both of us hold ourselves o...na play play wahala boy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by miremoses(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2017
Drajah:

your dog is huge.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Drajah(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2017
miremoses:
your dog is huge.

Thanks!!!....
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by samtobbie: 7:29pm On May 22, 2017
Meet ray, 3yrs old boerboel....... Available for sale.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2017
Ofuks:
Meet Chewy. She is 11 months old and we used to be best friends until she killed and ate her litter 5 days ago! I am downgrading her from a pet to a full-time guard dog...
Dont do that, it will only make her worse. You should not have bred her at such a young age. Teenage mothers are not reliable.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by blairbrook(f): 1:57pm On May 24, 2017
Meet Duke
GSD
3months

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by edyken001: 5:16pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Horbarphemmy(m): 3:18am On May 25, 2017
Charlie da-hoy. My 1year 4 months old boerboel

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tafolayan90(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Gucci

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by okikiosibodu(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
#NoBeMeGetAm
#BorrowPoseThingz

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 27, 2017
donshaize:
[color=#550000][/color] meet tis cute rebel SNow tormentor of our neighbors goats snow da unchained (hates chains) my stubborn picky cray cray zie ass samoyed she likes pictures

Hello,
your dog is an eskimo,
pls get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by MrKIDO(m): 2:56am On Jul 27, 2017
adewasco2k:
Name: Brado
Breed: GSD

This is not 4 Months bro, GSD growth is not as fast as that.. If the breed is mixed with caucasian, There is probability for it to be tall within 4 months but not as tall as this.. I also have a GSD of 7Months and she is not that tall but a friends caucasian that is 6Months is taller than her due to the fact of the rapid growth and GSD has the tendency to grow taller after one year.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by MrKIDO(m): 2:58am On Jul 27, 2017
samtobbie:
Meet ray, 3yrs old boerboel....... Available for sale.

Who do you want to kill Lol.. Issa killa person
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by donshaize(m): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2017
CoolSmithz:

Hello,
your dog is an eskimo,
pls get your facts right
Eskimo? Naa bro she's AR Sammy and ma facts are right
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2017
donshaize:
Eskimo? Naa bro she's AR Sammy and ma facts are right

fo you wanna place a bet?
sammy's and eskimos look so much alike , even some breeders don't know the difference,
i bred both breeds for 3 years,
but if you doubt me, place a bet
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by donshaize(m): 1:02am On Jul 29, 2017
CoolSmithz:

fo you wanna place a bet?
sammy's and eskimos look so much alike , even some breeders don't know the difference,
i bred both breeds for 3 years,
but if you doubt me, place a bet
here................. Still Eskimo?

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by aycd44(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2017
Name: Cherry
Breed :GSD

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2017
donshaize:
here................. Still Eskimo?

lol,
chief this is a pure eskimo,
only the facial fratures are enough, talkless of body features,
believe me
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by rumenase(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
donshaze please post pictures of her standing
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by lifegal(f): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Name: Paddy
Breed: ??
Chain him or lock him up in the cage, no sleep for you.will bark and cry
Security dog to the core. grin

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by bobogii2008: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Name: Terry
Breed: Caucasian Shepherd.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mercy348(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Name: bullet breed: ?? age: 7 month

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mercy348(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Name: tiger
breed:?? she can bark for Africa as small as she his. age 1 month 11 days

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.