Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What You Must Know Before You Get Married Or Say Yes To Any Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Must Know Before You Get Married Or Say Yes To Any Relationship (1254 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know Before You Get Married Or Say Yes To Any Relationship by BamideleGospel(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
Wedding may just take a day or more but marriage always transcends beyond that. Of a truth, in any relationship the God factor is needed, as it is needful for an individual to take in oxygen. It is only God that sustains marriage not our smartness. See more on this article titled ‘WHAT YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE YOU GET MARRIED OR SAY YES TO ANY RELATIONSHIP’

Click this link:

http://kingdom-dynamics..com/2013/06/what-you-must-know-before-you-get.html

Re: What You Must Know Before You Get Married Or Say Yes To Any Relationship by confidant: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
Why not preach kingdom principles here? Must we go to your blogsite? I thought the essence is to learn?.
Re: What You Must Know Before You Get Married Or Say Yes To Any Relationship by BamideleGospel(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ok, My brother. Just that the content is much so I'd believed we can explore it better there. Thanks for the noble observation sir.

(1) (Reply)

How To Seduce Your Man In Seconds / She Like Me Many Much But Too Shy/sacred To Make Move / What Makes Your Spouse/lover Differents????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.