Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

NFF Deny Keshi Resignation - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Deny Keshi Resignation (16161 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" / Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by Miscellaneous(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
keshi!!
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by HarryPotter1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Why won't they deny it? Big for nothing people am sure non of them there knows how to jog a ball.Keshi my man you've tried for us if they don't want you,S.A is waiting for you go and make us proud #ItsInYou
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
[size=13pt]Stephen keshi is not on twitter[/size]

3 Likes

Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by Fatdon(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Only Enyeama and Ozaze should fly
with
Arik, others should use bus then Mikel
should Trek! As for yobo.... Only God
will
decide ur means of coming back.

1 Like

Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by Kossyne(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
I don't even know what to believe anymore.
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by Deiok(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
NFF nah una sabi.
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by Deiok(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Fatdon: Only Enyeama and Ozaze should fly
with
Arik, others should use bus then Mikel
should Trek! As for yobo.... Only God
will
decide ur means of coming back.
Lolllllzzzz, you wicked ooh.
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by gulfer: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
Marksule: Ha ha Na who we go believe now NFF Or GOOGLE
Google of course !!!
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by emmydsife(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
me_for_you: I watched the after match interviews yesterday on Dstv by Keshi, yobo and Moses. Heard everything they said
Surprised when I saw contrary opinions of Keshi and yobo later, which i even pointed out here on nairaland. Only relaxed after I saw d source was vanguard news which is a media house.
Keshi and yobo should not resign or retire on twitter or international news. Enyeama shouldn't do such as we'll. they were sent on international assignment, they should come back to Abuja and submit their report and await further directives.

And who are u? NFF?
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
donphilopus:

You had to quote everything just to type this hocus-pocus?!
yea. None of your business.
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by best4momoh(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Keshi should make it official not going to the national TV or news paper or tweeter to announce his resignation. Was there not appointment letter given to him by NFF? He should tender his resignation letter period. We should learn how to do things right

1 Like

Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by ayoola2002(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
fflamingo: Keshi is the best and most preferred coach nigeria ever had. No doubt about his nitty witty. His formation are perfect for African football,likewise does his disciplinary record match an african team. Nasri perform incredibly last season for man city yet he was not at the world cup. If babatunde and onazi was on the pitch yesterday, there is higher probability we would be in the. 8th finals.....
Medicine after death.

1 Like

Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by benson81(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
.com:
na wa ,but see d tweets na

[img]http://4.bp..com/-DN2Kdh6Awnw/U7JmmJO0_bI/AAAAAAADGJE/z22ZYIDhnzg/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]
Keshi has said it several times dat he does not have an acct on any social netwrk.
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by lekansigbeku: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
But let's face some fact, personally this guy called KESHI has indeed done a good job. 1st, he injected some discipline in those boiz by telling to their face "if u love your country then stay nd play nd if u think you are d best, Bleep off" then 2ndly he did some good job as regards the boiz playing with some confidence. To me keshi did his best if going is what he decides then I wish him all the best.....

1 Like

Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by shadrach77: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
Keshi is using psychology on the country. It worked once and he believes it will work again. If anybody should be begging it should be him, for the woeful outing of the Eagles. If the NFF know what is good for the country, they should kick his arse out and get a technically sound handler for the Eagles. Why will a sensible coach
(A) take two players who are unattached to any club to the World Cup ?
(B) make a change in the 90th minute when the match has almost ended
(C) fail to make any tactical change to change the course of the game
(D) take Shola Amoebi to the World Cup
(E) drop several talented players only to take nonentities to the World Cup ?

He is a local champion. The nation does not need him

angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by gbeseun(m): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Wetin he dey wait for,make he go make oliseh or siasia come jooo shocked sad

1 Like

Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2014
#Bringbackoursiasia..100 likes if u want siasia back.Keshi just gat luck.He is not that a fantastic coach though we would have won the match if onazi and Babatunde were in that midfield.I think mikel should be fed to the lions in UI zoo cos that guy is the worst player ever wearing No 10 jersey in the world.
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 02, 2014
#Bringbackoursiasia..100 likes if u want siasia back.Keshi just gat luck.He is not that a fantastic coach though we would have won the match if onazi and Babatunde were in that midfield.I think mikel should be fed to the lions in UI zoo cos that guy is the worst player ever wearing No 10 jersey in the world.Seun,God save you my account no dissapear ooo...Few comments nowadays on facebook because guests don plenty pass members for nairaland due to Seun Osewa laickaidasical attitude for putting back up on top server...Baddest blunder ever seeth..Av just petitioned NCC to fire Osewa seun for misconduct....
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by somsom(f): 12:19am On Jul 02, 2014
I dont care what NNF thinks. I will always respect y ou as a coach

2 Likes

Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by nonjebose(m): 12:19am On Jul 02, 2014
If NFF denies his resignation,they are right. He has to tender his resignation letter to make it official. If he is unwilling to continue,then he should be allowed to go. It is too counter productive to have a coach, who has lost the passion to carry on. It is in the best interest of everybody
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by fubbyy(m): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2014
shadrach77: Keshi is using psychology on the country. It worked once and he believes it will work again. If anybody should be begging it should be him, for the woeful outing of the Eagles. If the NFF know what is good for the country, they should kick his arse out and get a technically sound handler for the Eagles. Why will a sensible coach

Am not surprised that nobody liked this your post, if anyone did, that person doesn't know anything about football

Geez, what is wrong with this country sef? a man we all praised,calling football god,skippo,best coach and so on just about 15 months ago, he's now an a$$ hole because of a tournament we all know he came out with a good result

What were you all expecting? To win the world cup? Lol.. Some of you must be joking,that will definitely happen someday but the team must be built to reach that level which is what keshi is doing

As long as football is concern,nigeria did well in this tournament,the only match they didn't do well is against iran,others bam well

Make them change coach and start afresh,they think say eeeazy to coach a team

If keshi is quitting I know its a result of criticism that comes from nigerians,I support am sef, abeg make him resign go take better job somewhere, nigerians are ungrateful

4 Likes

Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by naijaboyof4life(m): 1:02am On Jul 02, 2014
.com:
na wa ,but see d tweets na

[img]http://4.bp..com/-DN2Kdh6Awnw/U7JmmJO0_bI/AAAAAAADGJE/z22ZYIDhnzg/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

I heard that keshi doesn't have a real official account.
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by pcaptain38(f): 1:13am On Jul 02, 2014
Watch n comment on @assurancemama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ8uAlQsU6c My heart goes out to everyone affected by bombing in Nigeria.
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:14am On Jul 02, 2014
shadrach77: Keshi is using psychology on the country. It worked once and he believes it will work again. If anybody should be begging it should be him, for the woeful outing of the Eagles. If the NFF know what is good for the country, they should kick his arse out and get a technically sound handler for the Eagles. Why will a sensible coach

u are sick, do u knw dat 9ja didnt even deserve to be in the round of 16 but we were der and we shud thank God.
It doesnt take three years to turn a team below average to world class players,u tink Ghana made d qtr final in SA because,they were overexpectant like us?, it is because they were patient. 2018 is there so from my perspective, Nigeria hasnt revealed their true potential

1 Like

Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by kobonaire(m): 4:36am On Jul 02, 2014
Maybe South Africa FA have not returned his phone call yet ...
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by yetunsbay(m): 5:08am On Jul 02, 2014
mohammad11: Na both of una sabi una problem. As for nigerians all we knew is d guy don resign o. If NFF like make den call am back. E no consign me @all.
CONCERN...God knws bst
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by biomedixexcel(m): 5:43am On Jul 02, 2014
Na today?
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by Btruth: 6:48am On Jul 02, 2014
#Whatever!
Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by wanted(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2014
hensben: he should continue, i dont trust oliseh, sport analyst is not coaching
Sunday Oliseh is the most qualified Nigerian Coach aside Chelsea's Emenalo who obviously Nigeria can't afford.
Keshi has achieved much with the SE there's not much left to fight for and who will stay to endure not being paid as at when due, when you have better suitors? Best thing naim baba do, leave when ovation is loud before you mess things up like Yobo.

1 Like

Re: NFF Deny Keshi Resignation by artade: 7:31am On Jul 02, 2014
fubbyy: Geez, what is wrong with this country sef? a man we all praised,calling football god,skippo,best coach and so on just about 15 months ago, he's now an a$$ hole because of a tournament we all know he came out with a good result

What were you all expecting? To win the world cup? Lol.. Some of you must be joking,that will definitely happen someday but the team must be built to reach that level which is what keshi is doing

As long as football is concern,nigeria did well in this tournament,the only match they didn't do well is against iran,others bam well

Make them change coach and start afresh,they think say eeeazy to coach a team

If keshi is quitting I know its a result of criticism that comes from nigerians,I support am sef, abeg make him resign go take better job somewhere, nigerians are ungrateful

Please don't mind those basketmouths... When Westerhof did the same with a team he built in 5 years, everyone praised him for being so successful. Now Keshi has equalled Westerhof's achievement with a team he built in 2 years... still people feel he's not good enough and they call him a local champion. If you call him a local champion, then Otto Glória and Clemens Westerhof were also local champions, making 3 local champions in Green Eagles/Super Eagles history. And that would make all other white-skinned coaches (no pun intended) we've had local minors and international flops. So is Stephen Keshi in very good company or not?

Last shot -- If you run a marathon in 2 hours 30 minutes, and I do same in 2 hours 10 minutes, who's greater?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Sweden Vs Switzerland: World Cup (1 - 0) On 3rd July 2018 / Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.