Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Abuja Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Abuja Experience (25918 Views)

$xu@l Story, The Abuja Experience Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Yesterday morning I woke up around 11:35am because I had a very rough and stressful journey the previous day. It was abit difficult for me to locate the exact building where my uncle stays here in Abuja. After taking a shower and eating dinner, I was awake all through that night watching a seasonal movie I bought new titled ''Once Upon A Time'' season 1. So tired and still feeling sleepy that morning, I walked down the corridor, climbed down the stairs and headed straight to the sitting room to check if my uncle had gone to work. Reaching there, i saw the housegirl watching a Tv program with her skimpy top and under sized skirt. I gazed at her for a while... called her attention and asked her if my uncle was still around. She turned back like a startled rabbit and said ''brother good morning, no no no brother, oga has gone to work''. Amina, a half hausa-half igbo girl, 17-19 years old, dark in complexion, about 5.3 feet tall, slim figure but curvy, is a very beautiful and hard-working girl who had made the whole house look clean and tidily arranged. Still gazing at her, I sat at that exact spot she stood up from on the sofa and asked her to go get my breakfast. As she left, I began to ponder about her beauty and sense of respect. I realised instantly that even without knowing her too well, she had
already captured my interest. When she returned, she drew the nearby side-stool closer, bent forward (exposing the view to her cleavage above her dress) and dropped the food in front of me...
Chai!!! Oh no!!! Nepa don take light!
To be continued shortly!

5 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by dytbabe: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mtchewww
Boring already

4 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
...continued from the previous story.
Angrily, I shouted at her (Amina), asking her why the food wasn't served hot. I just wanted to enjoy that atmosphere where she would be trembling in fear and pity and asking for my mercy not to be offended. ''sorry brother, your food had been prepared since 7:30am, it was because you were asleep that was why i couldn't wake you up to eat'', she said apologizingly as I stood up angrily to leave the sitting room. I looked at her face and saw that the expression was really so pitifully beautiful and heart-softening. I decided to calm my fake temper, sat down and ate the food. That was the first encounter I had wit her but I wasn't satisfied, i wanted more and more encounters with her. I wanted a slim chance to let her know she had totally captured my interest, that her thoughts were beginning to occupy my mind. Due to the fact she's always busy with house chores, it wouldn't be preferable if I would walk up to her to explain myself. It would seem uncomfortable, and besides, I wouldn't want to cheaply lose the respect she has for me, so I waited patiently for another scene. As God would have it that same day, in the early hours of the evening, I dressed up, ready to take a stroll but there was a problem--I don't know anyone or anywhere around dis vicinity. So I decided to meet her and ask her to accompany me just for a walk. Smiling and happily walking up to her, I said ''Amina you know am new to this city'' She said ''yes i know brother'', ''I will like you to accompany me to get something down the street'' I said still smiling and winking at her. ''Ok brother, lemme get dressed'' she said hopefully. About 10minutes later, she showed up looking so gorgeous and charming. This girl not only has sense of respect
but also, sense of dressing and speaks good English. I commended on her dressing and the light make-up on her face but she bluntly refuse to accept; that i flatter her. As we walked few steps, I held her hand--which she didn't read meaning into. I started up a gist, thus;
Me: ''hope you do hear from your boyfriend''?
Amina: ''Haaa!... No oo brother, i don't have a boyfriend o''.
Me: ''Why''?
Amina: ''Hmmm... Nothing''!
Me: ''Ok, i believe you. I want you to join me and watch movie this night''...
Amina: ''I will join you brother but once it's 12am sharp I'll go to bed''...
Me: ''No problem''.
Luckily for me, my uncle and wife retired early that night, so I started watching my movie. Amina wasn't there yet, I went to her chamber to call her. Few minutes later she came out putting on her night wear and a rose's sweet perfume as she had taken her night bath. We were alone in the sitting room--a perfect chance. I asked her to sit close to me on the sofa which she did...
*Stay tuned*

4 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2014
Make una comment na, having more views than comments.. That's quite discouraging na...
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2014
As a gentleman, it would be unacceptable to jump and start making my advances at her (Amina) simply because she gave-in to my plea, so i decided to put all my focus on the movie (Once Upon A Time:season 1) and never to get distracted by her presence, her perfume or even the thoughts of my mind. But it wasn't easy--her thoughts had already eaten up the nucleus of my mind--I couldn't focus. Fortunately for me, she picked interest in the movie and began to ask me the names and roles of the actor(s) and/or actress (es) that was showed up on the screen. I found it easier to explain from the beginning because the movie was still in its sixth episode and doesn't require lots of explanations. I was dying inside of me as i looked at the clock; it was 11:25pm and immediately, I remembered when she told me she wouldn't stay pass 12midnight, that she would go to bed. I began to chip in some conversation that will introduce a pleasant atmosphere suitable to let her know how I feel about her. I asked her why she liked the movie, she said she
liked it due to how true love was being expressed by SnowWhite (an actress in the movie) and Prince Charming (an actor). I was shocked by that response. Of all the characters and different roles each and everyone of them played, why would she choose SnowWhite and Prince Charming? I felt cold within me. Then i remembered what an author wrote in one of his books i read titled ''Secrets to Emotional Connections''. He said ''men pick the fact or logic in a statement or argument while women pick the emotions in a statement or situation''. Amina is a very emotional girl judging from the fact that she wasn't even interested in the magical aspect of the movie, all her
interest fell on the love story of SnowWhite and Prince Charming. I asked her what she knows about true love, she said she knows nothing about it. I persuaded and persuaded until she said she doesn't really know much about it since she hadn't been in love before. I was speechless--I didnt know what to say to her--whether to congratulate her or console her for not experiencing love before in her entire life. She looked at me and met my gaze, and asked me ''Brother, what do you know about true love?''. Another shock... I paused for a while and said '' Well... love can be true when people in it show eachother all the qualities or characteristics found in love''. She was satisfied with my answer, then she looked at the clock; it was 01:10am. She jumped up immediately as she said ''I have to go to bed now, it's already morning''. I drew her down back on the sofa, held her hand and was ready to say what a man has to
say. She sat down with surprise written on her face as she wondered what really made me hold her in that manner. She was ready to hear something from me...
*be right back*

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by lokito: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2014
dyt babe: Mtchewww
Boring already

OO
Re: My Abuja Experience by hitunes(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2014
Waiting 4 update bro

2 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by kay9(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2014
The title of this thread should have been Once Upon A Time, Season 1. grin grin

All the same, not bad.

2 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
Make una comment na, having more views than comments.. That's quite discouraging na...
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
dyt babe: Mtchewww
Boring already
LOL... How @bt yuh hold on and check out a few more post?
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
In a confused state of mind i was, as we gazed silently at eachother for about 10-15 seconds. It was as if I had been enchanted by her beauty that it made me loose such control of myself. I took a grip on myself and said with a soft voice ''Amina'', she answered ''Yes brother'', ''You're beautiful'', then she replied ''Tanx brother'', still looking at me in that surprised manner. At this point, many ideas rushed into my head within the space of few seconds-- I began to contemplate whether to disclose everything about my feelings for her or not-- I also thought of moving my lips gently towards hers and giving her a kiss just to see her reaction and then pick from there-- It also occurred to me not to make any further move and just end it here as I've told her she's beautiful and then exchange goodnight greetings so she can go to bed. Finally, I came up with a decision not to loose this opportunity I have with her, like just as the saying goes... ''opportunity comes but once'', because i might not have such a perfect chance as this. All these ideas and decisions flashed into my head within the space of seconds as if there were some persons speaking to me from the inside. The contents of my message wasn't really the problem, but presenting it to her in such a way she'll assimilate was a bit difficult for me due to the fact she's a complete novice at dating and relationship issues. As we were still gazing and holding eachother, i took courage and spoke up, thus;
Me: ''I understand you've not been in love before, but I want to ask you for something very important''.
Amina: ''Ok brother, go on''.
Me: ''Please I want you to have me as your first and only love of your life''.
Amina: ''Can that be possible?''
Me: ''Yes it can, if you feel the same way for me too''.
She paused for awhile and said ''Ok brother, could you please allow me sleep over it tonight?''
Me: ''No problem, but please don't keep me waiting for your reply as soon as you see me ok?''
Amina: ''I won't keep you waiting''.
I thanked her for how she kept me company and also how she picked interest in the movie (Once Upon A Time) I was watching. She laughed and said all those doesn't worth saying 'thank you' for. We then exchanged goodnight greetings and she stood and left for her room. The next morning I woke up a bit late, it was around 9:25am. I headed straight to the kitchen because I knew she would be there doing some house chores. As I entered the kitchen...

3 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by ifex370(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
kelvinclint: ...continued from the previous story.
In a confused state of mind i was, as we gazed silently at eachother for about 10-15 seconds. It was as if I had been enchanted by her beauty that it made me loose such control of myself. I took a grip on myself and said with a soft voice ''Amina'', she answered ''Yes brother'', ''You're beautiful'', then she replied ''Tanx brother'', still looking at me in that surprised manner. At this point, many ideas rushed into my head within the space of few seconds-- I began to contemplate whether to disclose everything about my feelings for her or not-- I also thought of moving my lips gently towards hers and giving her a kiss just to see her reaction and then pick from there-- It also occurred to me not to make any further move and just end it here as I've told her she's beautiful and then exchange goodnight greetings so she can go to bed. Finally, I came up with a decision not to loose this opportunity I have with her, like just as the saying goes... ''opportunity comes but once'', because i might not have such a perfect chance as this. All these ideas and decisions flashed into my head within the space of seconds as if there were some persons speaking to me from the inside. The contents of my message wasn't really the problem, but presenting it to her in such a way she'll assimilate was a bit difficult for me due to the fact she's a complete novice at dating and relationship issues. As we were still gazing and holding eachother, i took courage and spoke up, thus;
Me: ''I understand you've not been in love before, but I want to ask you for something very important''.
Amina: ''Ok brother, go on''.
Me: ''Please I want you to have me as your first and only love of your life''.
Amina: ''Can that be possible?''
Me: ''Yes it can, if you feel the same way for me too''.
She paused for awhile and said ''Ok brother, could you please allow me sleep over it tonight?''
Me: ''No problem, but please don't keep me waiting for your reply as soon as you see me ok?''
Amina: ''I won't keep you waiting''.
I thanked her for how she kept me company and also how she picked interest in the movie (Once Upon A Time) I was watching. She laughed and said all those doesn't worth saying 'thank you' for. We then exchanged goodnight greetings and she stood and left for her room. The next morning I woke up a bit late, it was around 9:25am. I headed straight to the kitchen because I knew she would be there doing some house chores. As I entered the kitchen...
as u enter kitchen,wetin con happen?

4 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
hitunes: Waiting 4 update bro
Thanks man, I'll be ryt on time with it.... Thanks 4 dropping a comment..
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
kay9: The title of this thread should have been Once Upon A Time, Season 1. grin grin

All the same, not bad.
Yea, thanks... Upon A Time, Season 1., 9x heading thou..
Re: My Abuja Experience by shalomtemmy(f): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
nice write up,waiting for update

2 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
shalomtemmy: nice write up,waiting for update
Thanks Temmy... Tnks 4 dropping by....

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by DickoElemi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Really make sense, just waitin 4 d final conclusion!
Re: My Abuja Experience by Ochiske(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Following cheesy
but Op I wee flog you if you uck that Aunty grin

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by Bunchersstab(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[b][/b]

see as una blood dey hot as if una no knw hw d story go end
Re: My Abuja Experience by Bunchersstab(m): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[b][/b]

see as una blood dey hot as if una no knw hw d story go end.
Re: My Abuja Experience by candidbabe(f): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
wonders shall never end.
@op remember the last day.
God is watching.

2 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by Finestlex(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Let the story begin...

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
I still dey wait.......

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by summerflame(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Plate come break as u enter kitchen or wetin really happen?

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
The story is interested cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
Dicko Elemi: Really make sense, just waitin 4 d final conclusion!
Thanks 4 following...
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ochiske: Following cheesy
but Op I wee flog you if you uck that Aunty grin
LOL.... Just sit tight and see 4 a slf wor hpns
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Bunchers stab: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[b][/b]

see as una blood dey hot as if una no knw hw d story go end
Heheheh, and wort makes yuh fink yuh hv an idea how is gonna end?
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
candidbabe: wonders shall never end.
@op remember the last day.
God is watching.
Hmm..... #scared#..
Re: My Abuja Experience by Temi231(f): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
@OP, your write up is really interesting. Am following please finish the story....... Cross hand and well done

2 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=Temi 23]@OP, your write up is really interesting. Am following please finish the story....... Cross hand and well done]
Grabs a sit with pop corn 4 ya.. Hope u'll hv fun reading... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
IrishKez: The story is interested cheesy
Thanks....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.