Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate (39604 Views)

Mum Catches A Married Man Doing It In A Hotel With Her Secondary School Girl(pic / Photo Of The Day:Tonto Dikeh With Her Boy Friend In Her Secondary School Days / Photos: Omotola Shows Sexy Body In Mini Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Blackgold09(f): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu: So wetin make we do? undecided
na wa ooo see wahala
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by LMAyedun(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Okay!! Seen.
Next news
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by anitank(f): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Signature grin
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by solihu(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
QweenMercy: Publicity stunt....Who ask her ehn?.All this nigerian celeb sef..SMH!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by MEILYN(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Why she no snap her WAEC result? The thing for resemble BB pin. 2fcd3fffe

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by anselm791(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Don't remember much from my primary school but I'm pretty sure we all came First position in my class. Then I got into secondary school and was blinded by the truth, na for university my eyes open again say... Point is, show me a first or second upper class certificate and I'd duff my hat for you.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
grin
justi4jesu: So wetin make we do? undecided
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by sammhi(m): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Gosh... I use to respect this lady
and am quite disappointed with this!
what is the purpose. ..And she is married ?
ok prove to us you have only slept with your husband all the time you were married to him!
madam, please you don't need to go this silly way.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by danielmichael(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
al dis tings is inconsiquential and totaly a crab..nonsense thread.so wetin u wan mk we do.unam
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
she is brilliant

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Akshow: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
Redoil: insulting people is part and parcel of women life to them it is not insult but normal while to us it is and abnormal.
U worst pass woman wrapper. Exchanging word with women. Silly efufulefu like u twaaas!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by dustydee: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
Where is the secondary school certificate? What was her WAEC result like?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by prowlG: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Who requested for it?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Joshuadon: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
AND SO ............... IF I SHOW U MY OWN NKOR ............
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by chumakk: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
pls o when was the last time this madam appeared on a movie tongue i can't remember what she does this days undecided
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Redoil: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Akshow: U worst pass woman wrapper. Exchanging word with women. Silly efufulefu like u twaaas!
ur wahala too much with ur lakpa lapka head. Face ur front joor.
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Redoil: Exams that was written for her by her teachers and principals who were her lover then.
Yeah...like the fool that YOUR GENERATION WILL COME TO KNOW YOU FOR...ID.IOT!!!
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Kossyne(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
Please can someone remind me of that saying about "Empty Vessel"
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by LivingSoul34: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
Omotola passed out of primary school in 1987 while she was born in 1978 which means she was 9 years old when she finished primary school in 1987.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by WiseElectrical: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Stop being jealous o
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
Seen.....02/07/14...
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Kossyne(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Please can someone remind me of that saying about "An Empty Vessel"

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by NewsINigeria(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nice one

VIDEO: How I created Lola Omotayo Okoye’s wedding look – Banke Meshida >>>> http://www..com/banke-meshida/
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by DarryOsh(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
Redoil: Exams that was written for her by her teachers and principals who were her lover then.
U r such a hater.
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by eghos12(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
testimonia result why didnt she share are oraginal waec result

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by iffydave: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
where is the flying colours??
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

I dey hug am now..still nothing happen abeg any remedy? tongue tongue
cheesy
Light no dey abi?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Akshow: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Redoil: ur wahala too much with ur lakpa lapka head. Face ur front joor.
hehehehe woman wrapper, stop to dey banter words with woman biko. Shame no de ur dictionary?
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by DECOtech(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
You. Are Wicked.
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by ndidibabe(f): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
Pulse4real: We all know every parent tells the never ending stories of how they were very brilliant in their school days and to make this story even more interesting,Nollywood legend Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has proof to back her brilliant stories.

The actress stumbled into her First School Leaving Certificate today, and felt so proud that she has always been very intelligent. As a result, she decided to share the certificate online. To her, she has been very consistent, doing great in acting the way it has always been. Another point of interest is that her certificate revealed that she left Primary School in 1987, with flying colours.

http://www.nairapulse.com/2014/07/wow-brilliant-omotola-expose-her.html
Very silly of her. Why can't she show us her University Certificate or the original SSCE certificate instead of a fake statement of result?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
Where are her Bsc, Msc, Phd etc results? undecided I am not interested in this one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office / D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.