Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate (39587 Views)

Mum Catches A Married Man Doing It In A Hotel With Her Secondary School Girl(pic / Photo Of The Day:Tonto Dikeh With Her Boy Friend In Her Secondary School Days / Photos: Omotola Shows Sexy Body In Mini Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by paris10: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Omotola just showed us she's been lying all along about her age. The certificate indicates 1987. Omotola claims she's 35. That means she left secondary school 27 years ago... at what age, 8?

We all know that 99% of all secondary school leavers were between the age of 17 to 19 then ( if your education is fast there is). Let's assume Omotola was 17 in 1987. Doing the math, we say 27 + 17 = 44. There we go.. Omotola is 44 years old. She still look good tho.

note: Maybe the op is wrong about the certificate. If this is her primary school cert, then she's the 35 years she's claiming to be.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Na wa o!
If na me upload even my B.Sc now, nobody go comment put...

Diaris God ooo

#very soon...I'll b d talk of d nation♠
★★★★★

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by benswagtt(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
fruityjojo:
Hahahaha ohh jeez u can't even write a sentence in comprehensible english! & u just wrote that about abt omotola! Hilarious!
grammas ah nt alowed here!!!
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
#ConsistentlySuccessful
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Redoil: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
My love wetin i do you?
naijanaso:

May God have mercy on your soul and everything around you. May he deliver you from all the evil deeds you have always indulged in. You have only proven that you are the kind of people the Police are looking for, for child molestation. How can you think of such a thing for a girl at her age then?
I need to see you face to face and arrest you, cos there is no further proof needed to prosecute you. I pity all the minors around you...but may God blind your eyes before you make your next attempt on any minor ever again.

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by experimentist: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
Why? B*tch, why? cry
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by adekennis(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
Go back to yarn me tongue tongue

justi4jesu:

And you just made me laugh..i think we are related.. tongue
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by babatawa(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
nawao....
abeq who nur knw wetin doq dey use bone do?
na only she do waec ni
oma shey o
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by jeff1607(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Eh,which uni did she go to?
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by justi4jesu(f): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
adekennis: Go back to yarn me tongue tongue

lol dey learn where Nairaland dey na.

Make Ugo try, more grease him leg grin grin
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
So?
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by xp17(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Atmmachine(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
fruityjojo:
Hahahaha ohh jeez u can't even write a sentence in comprehensible english! & u just wrote that about abt omotola! Hilarious!

Fork your father..
English mistress
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Debbylizzy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rubbish! Like i care.
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Atmmachine(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
I will soon upload my waec result on nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
QweenMercy: Publicity stunt....Who ask her ehn?.All this nigerian celeb sef..SMH!!

Where your dey?
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by eagleeye2: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
How old is Omotola again? If am correct, she claimed she is 36years old......
I don't know how many 36years that finished secondary school in 1987.
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by cbrass(m): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
This certificate looks soo new oo...or is my eyes seeing double grin
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by hardbody: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
paris10: Omotola just showed us she's been lying all along about her age. The certificate indicates 1987. Omotola claims she's 35. That means she left secondary school 27 years ago... at what age, 8?

We all know that 99% of all secondary school leavers were between the age of 17 to 19 then ( if your education is fast there is). Let's assume Omotola was 17 in 1987. Doing the math, we say 27 + 17 = 44. There we go.. Omotola is 44 years old. She still look good tho.

note: Maybe the op is wrong about the certificate. If this is her primary school cert, then she's the 35 years she's claiming to be.

I left secondary school at age 15 and that was even late, considering i could have left a year earlier if my pop did not insist i should stay back in a certain class for a repeat year. Everybody did not go to school as elderly adults

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by davidugotex(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Pulse4real: We all know every parent tells the never ending stories of how they were very brilliant in their school days and to make this story even more interesting,Nollywood legend Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has proof to back her brilliant stories.

The actress stumbled into her First School Leaving Certificate today, and felt so proud that she has always been very intelligent. As a result, she decided to share the certificate online. To her, she has been very consistent, doing great in acting the way it has always been. Another point of interest is that her certificate revealed that she left Primary School in 1987, with flying colours.

http://www.nairapulse.com/2014/07/wow-brilliant-omotola-expose-her.html

A coloured certificate with coloured logo, Watermark and seal issued as far back as 1987, a period when Typewriters were not so common. Not to talk about computers. We are not so dumb you know. Even if I accept this to be real, what does she hope to achieve by this? Publicity stunt indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by eagleeye2: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
paris10: Omotola just showed us she's been lying all along about her age. The certificate indicates 1987. Omotola claims she's 35. That means she left secondary school 27 years ago... at what age, 8?

My sentiments exactly. Even if its primary, you hardly see many 8years old, finishing primary at that age. She may just have shot herself in the foot.
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by eagleeye2: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
hardbody:

I left secondary school at age 15 and that was even late, considering i could have left a year earlier if my pop did not insist i should stay back in a certain class for a repeat year. Everybody did not go to school as elderly adults
But the Certificate is showing us she left Secondary School at age 8/9years.
Guy think now.
She claimed to be born 1978.
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by QweenMercy(f): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sasalocombe:

Where your dey?

Is this english?
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by tete7000(m): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
How do we reconcile the first school leaving certificate and the secondary school mentioned in the tread?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by megabyte2(f): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
Wetin concern me
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by hardbody: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
eagle,eye:

But the Certificate is showing us she left Secondary School at age 8/9years.
Guy think now.
She claimed to be born 1978.

Sorry bro. I did not look at the certificate, i don't intend to. I was just responding to your view that 99% of people finished sometime close to 18/19 years and i am saying this may not be true except to the extent i fall into the 1% exception
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by todayguest(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
@OP, pls edit your caption to read, 'Omotola shows off her First School Leaving Cert.,'

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Herrmes: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
*scoffs* "Shows off?" Please whoever opened that thread shouldn't spoil that lady's rep oh
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by mekzone: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
But this is a primary school leaving certificate

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by abatically(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Redoil: Exams that was written for her by her teachers and principals who were her lover then.

It is so wrong for u to say such thing when u don't know.
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Is that the best she can cough out?while guys are acquiring double phds without showing off.
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate by paris10: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
eagle,eye:

My sentiments exactly. Even if its primary, you hardly see many 8years old, finishing primary at that age. She may just have shot herself in the foot.

No mind some people. Someone even said she finished secondary at age 15...good for that person. Let assume Omotola was 16 or 15 when she finished secondary school. That means she was 6 or 7 years old when she finished primary school in 1987. Might be possible though... not just sure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Uriel Oputa Stuns In 'N600k' Dress (Photos) / D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.