Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death (1091 Views)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / Help A Nairalander..its Urgent / Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by papannamdi1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
please nairalanders, please am on ma knees
i need a sugar mummy that will lov me and be rubbing my baldhead,
i need true love,
a sugar mummy btw the ages 45-55 wit very heavy ukwu,
since mamma nnamdi left me and nnamdi, life has neva been the same again,
please those ppl doing sugar mummy hookup, coman hook me up biko, i hav money i wil pay yu
p.s
i dont need a sugar mummy cos of money ooh,
just need her to be rubbing my bald head with love
signed
?#%€¥¿£¥
papa nnamdi 1 of alaba international

pls dont post insults, only serious coments ar welcomed
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by Tallesty1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Akpors
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by Jamie87(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Switzerland lost to Argentina.
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by Jamie87(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
by just 1 goal.
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
repent of sins dude.
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by Jamie87(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Just one single painful goal.
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by Jamie87(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Messi with the assist.
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by papannamdi1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
warisdis
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by Jamie87(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Then USA too.
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by Jamie87(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Beaten 2 - 1 by Belgium.
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by Jamie87(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
papa_nnamdi: warisdis
2 - 0 - The score france beat Nigeria with, 2 days ago.
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by ebullientV(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
][color=#000030:
2 - 0 - The score france beat Nigeria with, 2 days ago. [/color]
Lol bruv.. U sure know how to serve some cold sacarstic treatment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by papannamdi1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
nairaland is like real life,
mad people roaming threads

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by MEILYN(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
][color=#000030:
2 - 0 - The score france beat Nigeria with, 2 days ago. [/color]
lwkmd..... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by MEILYN(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
ebullientV: Lol bruv.. U sure know how to serve some cold sacarstic treatment cheesy
indeed. It was very funny........
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by papannamdi1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
nairaland is like real life,
mad people roaming threads
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by ebullientV(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
MEILYN: indeed. It was very funny........
cheesy i think that's d perfect way to reply on some threads..
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by MEILYN(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
ebullientV: cheesy i think that's d perfect way to reply on some threads..
Yea. Meaningless threads like this one. Papa Nnamdi what a username. Mods please send this trash to the joke section.
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by Jamie87(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
MEILYN: Yea. Meaningless threads like this one. Papa Nnamdi what a username. Mods please send this trash to the joke section.
Those 1diots keep creating threads because 1. The mods do nothing about it and 2. We allow them to get away with it. . . Not any more. cool
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by MEILYN(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
][color=#000030:
Those 1diots keep creating threads because 1. The mods do nothing about it and 2. We allow them to get away with it. . . Not any more. cool [/color]
lol. So what do we do to stop the madness? Should we start posting irrelevant things on useless threads? Since they want to be mad, let's show them madness. Lol, nairaland sef.
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by papannamdi1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
][color=#000030:
Those 1diots keep creating threads because 1. The mods do nothing about it and 2. We allow them to get away with it. . . Not any more. cool [/color]

i will find you,
and bite you like suarez
then break ur leg like matuidi.
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by Jamie87(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
MEILYN: lol. So what do we do to stop the madness? Should we start posting irrelevant things on useless threads? Since they want to be mad, let's show them madness. Lol, nairaland sef.
Unserious threads left to frustrate the viewing public should be derailed. The OP of that thread should not have the fun he expected.
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by snadguy007(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
I just hear now say mikel too don retire....abeg who fit confirm dis story
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by summerflame(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Are you a BI-POLAR patient or you only have a talented mental issues?
Re: Help A Nairalander, Its A Mata Of Life And Death by ebullientV(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
MEILYN: Yea. Meaningless threads like this one. Papa Nnamdi what a username. Mods please send this trash to the joke section.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ada Obodo Oyibo... / Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? / Nigerian Sex Workers Protest On The Street Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.