Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? (1091 Views)

Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / I Am A Single Mum. Can I Still Find True Love? / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2014
My name is Prince Emmanuel Obong, aka Yungwizzzy a self made millionaire , I graduated from a good school with first class in Petroleum Engineering, God being on my side I got employed and rose to a position of a rig manager in NNPC

I own over 18 filling stations across Nigeria my hostels in six university locations are hotspot for rich kids

I'm not bragging but literally you can say I'm supper rich,but something is missing in my life

yes

women!!!

I dedicated my entire time to my career with a strong passion for making Big money, women where the last thing that occupied my mind

but today I've decided to settle down, both I don't know how to find true love

all the babes I come across today are either looking for money or just want connection or job

I want a woman that will love me for who I am, and not what I am

please advice
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Fiftynine(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2014
i did not buy what you wrote. u are just looking for a girl to use. but if what u just said is true, tell me the names of your company's, where they are located.

3 Likes

Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by latino2swt(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2014
It's quite unfortunate dat my only sister died at infantry... I would av recommend her to u.

Obong-owo, enye ekedi eti etokeyen... akpa ma enye...

Either way, the best way is for u to hide what u r from women and let dem know who u r, it helps. or beta stil wear rag go villa go begin search. anyone that love u in dat rag deserves u in ur suit
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by hannesy(f): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Wzzy wizzy smh4u
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Sijo01(f): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2014
If what you typed is true, you gat case to settle with arrogancy and proudness.
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by bosun11(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2014
nigga u sound proud and i dont believe all u wrote down there

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2014
Fiftynine: i did not buy what you wrote. u are just looking for a girl to use. but if what u just said is true, tell me the names of your company's, where they are located.
You can easily fall for scam!

Last Bullet
Yungwizzzy sells pirated DVDs @ Alaba Int'l Market.
He's not a millionaire but a talakanaire!

2 Likes

Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2014
A self made millionaire indeed,Bro 2 me u sound like a pauper
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by mployer(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2014
Somebody derail this thread for me sad
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by ayurdavid: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2014
mployer:
Somebody derail this thread for me sad
let's begin!
Aki & pawpaw have released a new film titled i need a wife!
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2014
Fiftynine: i did not buy what you wrote. u are just looking for a girl to use. but if what u just said is true, tell me the names of your company's, where they are located.

*kidnapper spotted*
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by angela98(f): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2014
With the way u are advertising yourself, na true love from runz girls u go find. I think you need to
Seek relationship advice from Samson. He will be able to tell you Wetin him eyes see for the hands of Delilah. If not, your head will be barbed.
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by mployer(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2014
ayurdavid:
let's begin!
Aki & pawpaw have released a new film titled i need a wife!

Good to hear that, Hope they didn't drag for woman as usual
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2014
mployer:

Good to hear that, Hope they didn't drag for woman as usual

please have you seen the film?
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2014
angela98: With the way u are advertising yourself, na true love from runz girls u go find. I think you need to
Seek relationship advice from Samson. He will be able to tell you Wetin him eyes see for the hands of Delilah. If not, your head will be barbed.

are you single??
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by mployer(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2014
Abbey2sam:

please have you seen the film?

I have not seen it. But I guess It will be interesting
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by angela98(f): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

are you single??
no sweetheart am not..
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
angela98: no sweetheart am not..

I don't care if you are not, I want to take Kia Of u
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Sunkyphil(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
trash waste of mb angry

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Bidex6444(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Keep shut boy...what the hell is dis? You just come here to write silly and unwanted story here. Pls get a life.
My advise for u is that if you need a girl just go to sambisa forest and get one of does gurl..NNPC my asssssss.****
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bidex6444: Keep shut boy...what the hell is dis? You just come here to write silly and unwanted story here. Pls get a life.
My advise for u is that if you need a girl just go to sambisa forest and get one of does gurl..NNPC my asssssss.****

hater
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by shugabrown(f): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
angela98: With the way u are advertising yourself, na true love from runz girls u go find. I think you need to
that's if there's any hair on the so called head 4 Delilah.smh 4 wana be millionire
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by angela98(f): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I don't care if you are not, I want to take Kia Of u
see rich guy flexing money..ha ha ha grin grin grin that is nice of you ha hah grin Wetin person no go hear for..Nl....abeg una too funny. grin grin grin
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by angela98(f): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
shugabrown: that's if there's any hair on the so called head 4 Delilah.smh 4 wana be millionire
ha ha ha ha ha Abi o grin grin grin
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
You can easily fall for scam!

Last Bullet
Yungwizzzy sells pirated DVDs @ Alaba Int'l Market.
He's not a millionaire but a talakanaire!

The last bullet man, you are slowly becoming a celebrity...always seeing you on every thread.
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
cowleg:

The last bullet man, you are slowly becoming a celebrity...always seeing you on every thread.
Jeez!
I v been around for a while. Check my profile.
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yungwizzzy: My name is Prince Emmanuel Obong, aka Yungwizzzy a self made millionaire , I graduated from a good school with first class in Petroleum Engineering, God being on my side I got employed and rose to a position of a rig manager in NNPC

I own over 18 filling stations across Nigeria my hostels in six university locations are hotspot for rich kids

I'm not bragging but literally you can say I'm supper rich,but something is missing in my life

yes

women!!!

I dedicated my entire time to my career with a strong passion for making Big money, women where the last thing that occupied my mind

but today I've decided to settle down, both I don't know how to find true love

all the babes I come across today are either looking for money or just want connection or job

I want a woman that will love me for who I am, and not what I am

please advice
#story for the gods, the gods o
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Zedric: #story for the gods, the gods o

Which gods??
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abasi mbok
Re: Help: How Can I Find True Love With My Socio Status?? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2014
undecided

(1) (Reply)

He Wants Me Back / jesus christ is ruining my love life :( / True Or False..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.