Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Mz Mariah - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mz Mariah (9917 Views)

Get Ur Affordable Sexy Lingeries, Quality Bras And Panties@ Mz Rola Ventures / Mariah Carey Nearly Falls Down The Stairs While Climbing Off Her Bf’s Yacht / Mz Chizzy: Backing Up Your Heartdrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mz Mariah by KingTom(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
khiaa:

lol You are my one and only. smileysmiley
Pops collar cool
Re: Mz Mariah by khiaa(f): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
KingTom:
Pops collar cool

You do realize I meant you're my 1 and only side piece don't you because when Chucky234 is in the room you must run and hide. lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Mz Mariah by KingTom(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
khiaa:

You do realize I meant you're my 1 and only side piece don't you because when Chucky234 is in the room you must run and hide. lol cheesy cheesy
Well I'll settle for that, but soon I'll get to the top cheesy grin
Re: Mz Mariah by khiaa(f): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
KingTom:
Well I'll settle for that, but soon I'll get to the top cheesy grin

Ok, I will keep you around just incase he messes up, then you can step up and wear the crown. cheesy
Re: Mz Mariah by chucky234(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
khiaa:

No honey!!! Valentine is for LOVERS.
I cant stand the idea of loosing you baby bear, I cant live another second without you my love.
Re: Mz Mariah by KingTom(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
khiaa:

Ok, I will keep you around just incase he messes up, then you can step up and wear the crown. cheesy
Hmmmmmm ok o, no wahala grin
Re: Mz Mariah by chucky234(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
khiaa:

Ok, I will keep you around just incase he messes up then, you can step up and wear the crown. cheesy
Get that idea out of your head because when I love it is forever, the day I stop loving you is the day I take my last breathe.

1 Like

Re: Mz Mariah by khiaa(f): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
chucky234: I cant stand the idea of loosing you baby bear, I cant live another second without you my love.

Honey I'm not going anywhere without you.
Re: Mz Mariah by chucky234(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
khiaa:

Honey I'm not going anywhere without you.
I want to take you to places no one has ever taken you and tell you things no one else has ever told you, you are my life.
Re: Mz Mariah by khiaa(f): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
KingTom:
Hmmmmmm ok o, no wahala grin

My boo is in the room, it's time for you to run and hide. lol
Re: Mz Mariah by khiaa(f): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
chucky234: Get that idea out of your head because when I love it is forever, the day I stop loving you is the day I take my last breathe.

Ok! cheesy
Re: Mz Mariah by khiaa(f): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
chucky234: I want to take you to places no one has ever taken you and tell you things no one else has ever told you, you are my life.

Oooooh you are makings me feel sooooo warm inside. smiley
Re: Mz Mariah by KingTom(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
khiaa:

My boo is in the room, it's time for you to run and hide. lol
In my own thread, hmmm na wa o. I will be here o grin grin
Re: Mz Mariah by KingTom(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
khiaa:

[size=28pt]MY GOD![/size] shocked
Re: Mz Mariah by chucky234(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
khiaa:

Wish I'm there to cuddle you till you fall asleep,sing a love ballard to sooth your soul.
Re: Mz Mariah by khiaa(f): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
KingTom:
In my own thread, hmmm na wa o. I will be here o grin grin

Ok you have been warned, he is my boo and things might get a little steamy in here. cheesy
Re: Mz Mariah by KingTom(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
khiaa:

Ok you have been warned, he is my boo and things might get a little steamily in here. cheesy
Where is my Nayah when I need her grin
Re: Mz Mariah by chucky234(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
KingTom:
[size=28pt]MY GOD![/size] shocked
Seem the word PRIVACY dont exist in your dictionary.
Re: Mz Mariah by KingTom(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
chucky234: Seem the word PRIVACY dont exist in your dictionary.
Charles calm down. This is my thread eargo my home, please I am only observing this awkward turn of events grin grin grin
Re: Mz Mariah by khiaa(f): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
chucky234: Wish I'm there to cuddle you till you fall asleep,sing a love ballard to sooth your soul.

We have more important things to take care of before falling asleep, I'm chilling the wine and starting the bubble bath for a romantic evening.
Re: Mz Mariah by chucky234(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
KingTom:
Charles calm down. This is my thread eargo my home, please I am only observing this awkward turn of events grin grin grin
Then cover your head with blanketh so you dont see my woman unclad curvy body, please I'm begging, her body is sacred.
Re: Mz Mariah by KingTom(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
chucky234: Then cover your head with blanketh so you dont see my woman unclad curvy body, please I'm begging, her body is sacred.
Oh no sir. Since two of you choose to consumate your relationship in my thread then my[size=28pt]Eyes are wide open[/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mz Mariah by khiaa(f): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=KingTom]
Where is my Nayah when I need her grin[/quote

Nayah? sad
Re: Mz Mariah by KingTom(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=khiaa][/quote]
shocked grin
Re: Mz Mariah by chucky234(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
khiaa:

We have more important things to take care of before falling asleep, I'm chilling the wine and starting the bubble bath for a romantic evening.
Hmmm it is surely going to be a long and memorable night, will join in the bath shortly but first I have to play the greatest love song ever recorded, BoyzIImen's I'll make love to you.
Re: Mz Mariah by chucky234(m): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
KingTom:
Oh no sir. Since two of you choose to consumate your relationship in my thread then my[size=28pt]Eyes are wide open[/size]
No prob, make sure you have a vaseline beside you.
Re: Mz Mariah by khiaa(f): 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
KingTom:

Close your eyes so that I can model my new sexy teddy for my boo, hey boo do you like red and black?
Re: Mz Mariah by khiaa(f): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
chucky234: Hmmm it is surely going to be a long and memorable night, will join in the bath shortly but first I have to play the greatest love song ever recorded, BoyzIImen's I'll make love to you.

I'm ready!!!
Re: Mz Mariah by chucky234(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
khiaa:

I'm Hot Hot Hot and ready!!!
**draw her closer and plant a wet k!ss on her full lips**
Re: Mz Mariah by khiaa(f): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
chucky234: **draw her closer and plant a wet k!ss on her full lips**

*nibbles on his earlobe with the butterfly licks that drives him wild while embracing him so tightly*
Re: Mz Mariah by chucky234(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
khiaa:

*nibbles on his earlobe with the butterfly licks that drives him wild while embracing him so tightly*
**grab her closer and caress her curvy body**
Re: Mz Mariah by khiaa(f): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=chucky234]**grab her closer and caress her curvy body**[/quote}

You abandoned me.cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Worst Date Ever!!! / How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? / Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.