Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Gay Bishops All Over The Place - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Bishops All Over The Place (1946 Views)

Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / Do Pastors/reverend Fathers/bishops E.t.c Also Pay Tithe? / What Is The Bible Requirements Of Bishops,daecons, Gen.overseers And Pastors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Bishops All Over The Place by dearie(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2006
what is this world turning into? we are no doubt at the end times. I wonder why 'supposedly highly revered men of God' would feel there is nothing wrong with being gay.
I suppose God intended for man to have a straight sexual orientation and that was partly the reason why women came to the equation, but what are we preaching these days? Compromising Morality!
God is indeed merciful.
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by toshmann(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2006
shame angry
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by BernieBoy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2006
Its really shameful that men who are supposed to be of God should get involved in things like that. Let us pray for our church.
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by LiquidMind(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2006
that is to show how busy the devil is
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by Gwaine(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2006
dearie:

what is this world turning into? we are no doubt at the end times. I wonder why 'supposedly highly revered men of God' would feel there is nothing wrong with being gay.

It's sad, but then it only goes to show that God's Word proves true. Such highly-placed MOGs can no longer see or lead others; and when they belch out such surprises (which are no surprises at all - Acts 20:29-30), one should understand that they've lost their God-given vision and are no longer in touch with the Living God. Consequently, they'll see nothing wrong with a whole lot of social issues - homosexuality for the clergy; financial scandals in high places; etc.
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by MIZIEYA: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2006
Strange: its a sin to have gay clergy, but perfectly fine for the church to condone Mysoginism, Misanthropism, Chauvinism, Pedophilia, Sex before marriage: what christian doesn't? and so forth and so on,

The majority of male and female churchites are STILL against women being ordained as Priests. Clarly equality is a sin. And Agape falls by the wayside, leaving so called christians personal opinions to rule in a worldly manner.

Clearly the church is simply unchristlike.
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by GL(f): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2006
it's really terrible. why should a homosexual want to be called a servant of a God who hates homosexuality? i believe God allows them to rebel against Him publicly for long so that on the Judgment Day, they it would be clear to everyone world that He is just.
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by 4getme1(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2007
The Church is unChristlike. What is happening is that we are in the endtimes for real, and these things will manifest themselves more and more until the Lord returns -

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."
- II Tim. 3:1-5

"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
- II Tim. 2:19
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by KAG: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2007
GL:

it's really terrible. why should a homosexual want to be called a servant of a God who hates homosexuality?

Maybe they believe God doesn't hate homosexuality?

i believe God allows them to rebel against Him publicly for long so that on the Judgment Day, they it would be clear to everyone world that He is just.

You have a hweird definition for "just".
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by muske(f): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2007
I WONDER WHY WE ARE HAVING THESE RAMPANT CASES OF GAY BISHOPS DESPITE THE FACT THAT JESUS WAS NEVER ONE.

EVEN THOSE ACCUSED OF PHEDOLPHIA NEVER HAVE SIMILAR RAMPANT CASES.
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by Aggressa(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2007
muske:

EVEN THOSE ACCUSED OF PHEDOLPHIA NEVER HAVE SIMILAR RAMPANT CASES

chei! why not make use of "spell check" function graciously provided before you post. I believe you meant "PAEDOPHILIA."

Seun:

How do you know that Jesus wasn't gay? What if the apostles just covered it up?

Okay, this is interestingly bereft. How do we know that you, Seun, are not gay probably still in denial. Probably you have evidence of Jesus being gay, why not share it with the world and see if it stands; or you just make statements now simply for the purpose of talking. Or do you just label now simply by thinking it up? [By the way, the Rasul is confirmed (not accused) of being a paedophile from the evidence in the book called Quran].
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2007
By the way, the Rasul is confirmed (not accused) of being a paedophile from the evidence in the book called Quran].

By the mouth of the very object of his pedophilia
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2007
muske:

I WONDER WHY WE ARE HAVING THESE RAMPANT CASES OF GAY BISHOPS DESPITE THE FACT THAT JESUS WAS NEVER ONE.
EVEN THOSE ACCUSED OF PHEDOLPHIA NEVER HAVE SIMILAR RAMPANT CASES.

I am glad even you acknowledge the fact that the Savior left us a perfect example! As for whom we are to follow:

Hebrews 12
1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Despite the multitude of "rampant cases" of gay bishops we know where our focus lies. Not on Bishops but on Jesus!
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by toshmann(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2007
Havila:

[By the way, the Rasul is confirmed (not accused) of being a paedophile from the evidence in the book called Quran].
@havila,(or anyone else)
who be rasul abeg?
@seun
u dey mad? angry
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 26, 2007
Seun:

How do you know that Jesus wasn't gay? What if the apostles just covered it up?

this kind of irresponsible statements if they had been made about the "prophet" of islam would have earned the unfortunate individual an outright ban or resulted in locked threads.

What is good for the goose . . .
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by gbadex1(m): 12:24am On Jan 26, 2007
. . .is good for the sepe tongue
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by muske(f): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2007
davidylan,

maybe he had sex after jesus in the bible couldnt have been an impotent.u never can tell cos most of the scrolls have been lost. Jesus of the bible could have had girlfriend. you know that the bible were written to suit the taste of the early writers, lots of deleting, additiong, subtraction etc.

now the issue of pedolphia has been answered so no need wasting time and energy on that, just concentrate on gay bishops huh daddy backsliddy

cheers

GAY BISHPOS IN CHURCHES AND EVEN GAY WEDDINGS. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. OTURUGBEKE
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by muske(f): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2007
davidylan,

maybe he had sex afterall jesus in the bible couldnt have been an impotent.u never can tell cos most of the scrolls have been lost. Jesus of the bible could have had girlfriend. you know that the bible were written to suit the taste of the early writers, lots of deleting, additiong, subtraction etc.

now the issue of pedolphia has been answered so no need wasting time and energy on that, just concentrate on gay bishops huh daddy backsliddy

cheers

Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by Seun(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2007
For the record, my last post was a joke. I apologise.
I don't think Jesus was gay, even though he never touched a woman.
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2007
muske:

davidylan,

maybe he had sex afterall jesus in the bible couldnt have been an impotent.u never can tell because most of the scrolls have been lost. Jesus of the bible could have had girlfriend. you know that the bible were written to suit the taste of the early writers, lots of deleting, additiong, subtraction etc.

cheers

It is well documented that the greater part of mohammed's life was spent on the laps of of a woman or little girl! It is no surprise that muslims are panting over gay bishops and gay marriage! It is the enemies attempt to make Jesus no different from Mohammed after all.

Gay bishops - We all know what Christ said about what kind of person should be made a bishop. Please read the bible, that is our guide and not those hypocrites running around wearing collars in the name of Christ.

Gay marriage - Since when did all those involved in gay marriages become christians? Are all armed robbers muslims?
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2007
The young men as pearls serving Mo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by Eurphoria(f): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2007
I don't agree with it, the teachings of the religion talks against it, so why go against it? Rules are rules, if you join any association there are rules governing it. If you do not like any of the rules you leave the association. Simple. People trying to bend or alter what are original ways in a religion breeds nothing but fractions and disharmony. I am not religious but common sense tells me, if Christianity says no homosexual act, whether you like it or not , don't join it . If accommodation was made for every tom dick and harry , then what's the point in the religion,? what then separates the religion or sect from the next?
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by gbadex1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2007
True talk, E. . .

Now where ya been??!
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by Wumine(f): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2007
who are we to judge?
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by Eurphoria(f): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2007
been around the world and i i i i i , just cant find my baby ---------- kiss kiss to you my love Gbade laters
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by gbadex1(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2007
Awwwwww. . . . .cheesy tongue. . . Queer Eye for the Straight Guy cheesy

l.u.v you too E. cheesy

. . .just don't drink too much sepe, save some for ThiefofHearts tongue
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by mrpataki(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2007
Maybe this topic should be thrown into the joke section, if certain peeps here can make grevious statement and yet turn around to call it a joke angry

Thank God for mistakes.

@ gbade,
Do you drink inebriating drinks? You talk of it a lot, how come you know Thiefofhearts is in the game too?
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by gbadex1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2007
@mrpataki:

lol, nah. . .just like kidding. sepe's been a no-no for me seeing what it has done to friends (you can imagine someone crying because he's "happy" after guzzlin' cups of sepe). Though, i used ta take hot drinks, chelsea a.k.a oti awon agba for medicinal purposes. And occasionally (parties and functions or ceremonies) throw a coupla punch shots and Remy Mas down the throat, y'nah mean? Or just bubble with champagne like @ New Year's Party.

Other than that, i don't drink heavy. . .

But hey, with the amount and kind of people on this jungle known as NL, it's no wonder sepe must be working wonders tongue

PS: Actually, i'm beginning to believe Reverend guzzles a truckload of sepe and akpeteshi before proceeding to the PC to type his daily dose of bullshit about Christian. . .
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by Sista(f): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2007
For the record, my last post was a joke. I apologise.
I don't think Jesus was gay, even though he never touched a woman.

LMAO cheesy
Re: Gay Bishops All Over The Place by mrpataki(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2007
gbade. x:

@mrpataki:
But hey, with the amount and kind of people on this jungle known as Nairaland, it's no wonder sepe must be working wonders tongue

PS: Actually, i'm beginning to believe Reverend guzzles a truckload of sepe and akpeteshi before proceeding to the PC to type his daily dose of bullshit about Christian. . .

LMAO!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wonder where he is sef undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can Christian Go On G-Strings? / Christians: About Curses, Generational Curses, Trials And Divine Chastisements. / Shocking News: The Ex-muslim Priest Said That ”all Muslim Must Change To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.