Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized (1983 Views)

is he flirting with me or what? Weired / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by ndsmartt(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
Pls i feel like am chocking to death, ur mature advise is all i seek now. I met her 7 months ago, she is nice girl, but a serious church type. I plan to marry her by the end of these month. Am not actually a church freak, but yesterday she succeeded in convincing me to attend, a church adoration night vigil with her. To my greatest surprise when the prayer started this girl turn into something else i cant really explain, she roll on floor, fling her head tie and shoe, shout on unknown voice. I was really ashamed and embarrased, as i stood watching helplessly as some prayer worriors were holding her from one end of the church to another. We finally went home silently in the morning, am still dumpfonded uptill now. I suppose see her parents this week, but with these latest devlpt am beginning to have second thought. So my question is should i overlook what happen last night and still marry her? is there going to be a future consequence settling with her or should i call it a quite?
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by OohMpa: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Foolish bwoi angry

Next time the both of you go on a crusade together, fling your own trousers and roll on the floor with her.

Na love!!!! angry

8 Likes

Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by McWhillion(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
You meant HYPNOTIZED......
I cant fit to laff at your story sha
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by swtme(f): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
@op are u a learner?
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by ndsmartt(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
Am one of ur big fan in NL, but am really embarrased by ur comment.. Anyway thanks all d same.
OohMpa: Foolish bwoi angry

Next time the both of you go on a crusade together, fling your own trousers and roll on the floor with her.

Na love!!!! angry

Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by ndsmartt(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
McWhillion: You meant HYPNOTIZED......
I cant fit to laff at your story sha

thanks for the correction... Laff, but what i need now is how to handle a thing like this.
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by BluePearls(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2014

Na love!!!! angry

grin grin yeye
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by ndsmartt(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
$wtme:
@op are u a learner?
Thanks master.. I kind of need ur professional advise now
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by McWhillion(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
ndsmartt:

thanks for the correction... Laff, but what i need now is how to handle a thing like this.

I don't think there is anything to it. If you attend vigils regularly you will witness a lot of people(mostly ladies) going under trances like that. I ve seen my sister gone under such before and its nothing.
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by ndsmartt(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
McWhillion:

I don't think there is anything to it. If you attend vigils regularly you will witness a lot of people(mostly ladies) going under trances like that. I ve seen my sister gone under such before and its nothing.

Thanks bro. So is not actually a spiritual problem?
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by Blakjewelry(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
If its me, i will get to talk things over with her. If you really love her that didnt change any thing.
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by BluePearls(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
You should be lucky that happened before the marriage proper.
Look at the bright side here, at least you know now for sure she's being delivered of whatever spiritual problems she might possess, in fact you should go through a session yourself.
Some people posses these things without being aware of them or forcefully. You should be proud she is even making serious effort to get out of it by getting close to God and seeking for solutions. Cut her some slack man, no body is perfect! Believe me when I tell you I've been in your shoes before. I bet this lady in question adores you and if you love her like you claim to, put all that behind you and help her get through these. She needs your love and support now more than ever. You are about taking the next big step in your relationship and about to make that 'for better or for worse' vows, isn't now a good time for you to prove to her that you'll stand by her no matter what? Anyway, it's all up to you.

5 Likes

Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by ndsmartt(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
Blakjewelry: If its me, i will get to talk things over with her. If you really love her that didnt change any thing.

Though it will seem a little bit awkward, but i will talk to her, i neva been in a situation like dis before. I dnt knw if that will pose any problm to me or her in future. Am little bit confuse
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
I've seen such things happen before in vigils.
I will advice u to see your pastor concerning this, it might be spiritual..
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by temi4fash(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

WORD... And pls confirm well that is actually free from the many spiritual things... U don't want to go into marriage and start fighting battles...

1 Like

Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by dahmie2013: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by ndsmartt(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
temi4fash: WORD... And pls confirm well that is actually free from the many spiritual things... U don't want to go into marriage and start fighting battles...

U took d word out of my mouth... This is exactly what am afraid of
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by ndsmartt(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

See pastor, when we neva even start, for how long do u think that would last?
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by ndsmartt(m): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
BluePearls: You should be lucky that happened before the marriage proper.
Look at the bright side here, at least you know now for sure she's being delivered of whatever spiritual problems she might possess, in fact you should go through a session yourself.
Some people posses these things without being aware of them or forcefully. You should be proud she is even making serious effort to get out of it by getting close to God and seeking for solutions. Cut her some slack man, no body is perfect! Believe me when I tell you I've been in your shoes before. I bet this lady in question adores you and if you love her like you claim to, put all that behind you and help her get through these. She needs your love and support now more than ever. You are about taking the next big step in your relationship and about to make that 'for better or for worse' vows, isn't now a good time for you to prove to her that you'll stand by her no matter what? Anyway, it's all up to you.

Your comment is quite encouraging. Thanks alot. But this fear of unknown is eating me up. These whole thing is just new to me. Is marriage not courtship. I dnt know wot these might led to in future. Am not a prayerful type, i got no strenght for spiritual battle. Thatz not wot i want in my marriage, but i love this girl, this is all freaking me out
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by McWhillion(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
ndsmartt:

Thanks bro. So is not actually a spiritual problem?
She's being delivered of whatever "spiritual" problems she might have if the little knowledge i have of these things is anything to go by. You should be grateful that she even went into trance, what of if she didn't and she has a "spiritual" problem.
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
ndsmartt:

See pastor, when we neva even start, for how long do u think that would last?

Yeah I know..
But u said u have intentions to marry her, I just want you to have an idea of the kind of wife u have.. And since this is a spiritual issue, consult a pastor...

temi4fash: WORD... And pls confirm well that is actually free from the many spiritual things... U don't want to go into marriage and start fighting battles...
Yeah... Exactly bro. God go bless u
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by ndsmartt(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
McWhillion:
She's being delivered of whatever "spiritual" problems she might have if the little knowledge i have of these things is anything to go by. You should be grateful that she even went into trance, what of if she didn't and she has a "spiritual" problem.

so is curable, i mean she can actually be deliverd perfectly, because the way am seeing it, though i av not ask her, she is visitin the same church every week and i have this feeling that something like this were repeating itself all the time she went for that vigil alone
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by temi4fash(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
ndsmartt:

U took d word out of my mouth... This is exactly what am afraid of
bros u need to be ooo.. Don't let anyone deceive u.. Pls confirm very well and ensure dat is settled before marriage.. Marriage no b beans... Take pro active steps abt it and God will give u guys victory...

1 Like

Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by McWhillion(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
ndsmartt:

so is curable, i mean she can actually be deliverd perfectly, because the way am seeing it, though i av not ask her, she is visitin the same church every week and i have this feeling that something like this were repeating itself all the time she went for that vigil alone

You might probably want to ask her, so you both could know the proper step to take if what you think is actually true.

1 Like

Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
@op she is been in spirit, when ever somebody is praying and is clean holy spirit will come down on that person he or she will begin to speak in tongues and roll around. I have witness it many times including my sister everytime we attend prayer together. If she is possess she will not speak in tongues rather she will be shouting and rolling on the floor asking the man of God to leave her alone some the demon will start talking inside them by challenging the man of God or begging for mercy attimes the man of God will be talking with the demon in her and be casting it out. So if she is not exhibiting any of this signs op your girl is free, fear not.

2 Likes

Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2014
Ucheosefoh: @op she is been in spirit, when ever somebody is praying and is clean holy spirit will come down on that person he or she will begin to speak in tongues and roll around. I have witness it many times including my sister everytime we attend prayer together. If she is possess she will not speak in tongues rather she will be shouting and rolling on the floor asking the man of God to leave her alone some the demon will start talking inside them by challenging the man of God or begging for mercy attimes the man of God will be talking with the demon in her and be casting it out. So if she is not exhibiting any of this signs op your girl is free, fear not.

Whatever you say, this is not normal.

God is not an author of confusion.

That your sister does it doesn't make it normal...

Though some girls do it when in love, that one is being overfilled with emotions..
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by Neroanna(f): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2014

Na love!!!! angry

una nor go kill person wit laf. C advice!
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by Agybabe(f): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Don't back out!

What if you come leave am, then you go marry pesin wey you no catch red-hand dey do like fish wey dem comot for water wink and later when you done run long, you come go find out say na winchy winchy winch shocked, wetin you go do? tongue grin

That time na your turn to go do deliverance o be that! tongue
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by DocAdray(f): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
OP, no cause for alarm, its not a big deal, these things do happen.

She was ministered to/Prayer influence...
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
ndsmartt:

Your comment is quite encouraging. Thanks alot. But this fear of unknown is eating me up. These whole thing is just new to me. Is marriage not courtship. I dnt know wot these might led to in future. Am not a prayerful type, i got no strenght for spiritual battle. Thatz not wot i want in my marriage, but i love this girl, this is all freaking me out

Better time than never to get spiritually buff. grin
Who tell you say devil fit no jus vex look your side later in life even if you go with another girl? cheesy
That guy no need reason to try himself, until ein chop enuff betta slap. angry

Now you know you'll have a wife with the muscles. kiss
A prayerful wife is EXACTLY what a prayerless man needs.
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by Jman06(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Lol... It beats my imagination why Only ladies suffer from such hypnosis. I remember my experience with those so called prayer warriors the day they tried to push me down during one of their 'deliverance' sessions. Mehn! Na so i tanda for ground, cum shine my eyes wella make em no cum push me down claim say na evil spirit do am.
Re: She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
If you don fvck her already, your case na sorry cry

(1) (Reply)

Hello My Romanticides / Words Are Not Enough To Express How Much I Love You And I Need You 24/7 / My Boo Want Me To Meet His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.