Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (59439 Views)

See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by lalasticlala(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by robinicule(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
with her bald head...see head like 60 watt bulb

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bash da Bash!!! grin

But na true. No one has a monopoly on setting standards, so make everybody set him own kwa. undecided undecided

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by emerich(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dat dude killed it, dry babes forming dust.

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by fatdon2(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
lol

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Phikom(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Not for sale...
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Will a rich guy now value her after reading this?

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Slimmos(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
is she her self not broke.Bastard Gold digger

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Aghans(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Husband never start to hard her

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by OohMpa: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Don't blame her angry

You lemember what they say about women names? Your papa give you name according to what hin no fit buy e.g. Diamond Amaechi, Gold Osibanjo, School fees Mbrakpor, Xmas clothes Buhari, etc

And you see name as
Fanta and you blame her for finding man with diamond? Impossibru angry

255 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by CountDracula(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecided ahhh! And she's not even fine, ehn, dats d sad part, and she's givin d fine girls bad ideas now, cos some other babes go see her post and dem go dey follow follow...

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
iranu! abasha!

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Jboyossai(m): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
so what are we nairalanders to gain from this now?? It doesn't concerns us....
Modified....
I cant believe this made fp
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by demmy0325(m): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by steffans(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
So..

Where is INTROVERT Baby...
I see lots of ur importers on d loose..

If dey can beat u.. Dey join you...
Continue to shame dem...

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by ChikezieU(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
But truth be told, a broke guy toasting a lady is nuisance

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by ronald4lif(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Isn't that what "love" is all about to most people lately. Guys are on the look for girls with booty why girls are out for the money. And they come together start fxckin each other while the man fund her lifestyle then say they're in love?. Love indeed. undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by ifyan(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Empty brain.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Decale: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rubbish Girl

Please I cheated on my girl and she says the number of likes i get on this post is the number of koboko she will rain on me
Please I only need 1 like please cry

314 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Begonia(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
There's a saying, I think in pidgin, about the way a goat stands in the market will determine it's price.
I can't really remember it but I think it can be applied here.
Saying broke guys shouldn't toast you on social media is pointless.
The way you present yourself in the real world (offline) would determine that.
Most times, you're what you attract.
There's a reason why the rich will keep marrying the rich and the poor will keep marrying the poor.
You can't buy class.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Rapmoney(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Am allergic to gold-digging lazy girls who can't reason intelligently...the only stuff they got to show is their body and nothing more. If a girl mocks u by pointing out rich dudes to u, nor shame my guy! Just point out rich babes in the society to her and ask her: 'Are they not ur mates?' There are many successful young women in different professions! Broke girls don't try to copy their successful lifestyle, they are only interested in pointing out 'broke guys'! Orue!!!

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by kendrick9(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
No f!ucks given

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by yinkard4me(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
is she a bread

7 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by jashar(f): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by jamex93(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin grin

ole!

animal

na here we go dey when u go post say u dey find husband

olosho oloshi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2015

21 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Like terms attract, unlike terms repel.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by debque(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
hmmm..I c...Satan go catch u, na flat front n back u go get..
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by sinizia: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Broke azz hoes digging gold without shame since 21AD.

Why can't she work hard and earn a living like men does? Must men be the ONLY rich gender? Must all her suitors or toasters be rich? What a lazy pathetic lowlife. What happened to being useful to yourself and getting a decent job? Wake up, men don't respect ladies that have nothing else to offer except their pússy. Broke azz no esteem-having bytch!!

See how she's disgracing good ladies, tarnishing the names of ladies worldwide. Oponu oshi!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by ApcSucks: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
I hope she sexy pass kim,

With enough ikebe and boobz

Else she's a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by lilmax(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by illustrious(m): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.