Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Honeymoon In Prison-reborn - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Honeymoon In Prison-reborn (25668 Views)

AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Bachelor- Day4- Honeymoon Or Honeygloom / Honeymoon In Prison / Honeymoon In Prison( Part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by 3Dimension: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
JigsawKillah:

he's a rapist! Bimbo is a living proof!
He died tryna rape Omoyemi

SAW
and u think the HIP police will admit molestation? Na first degree murder them go charge am.

And to say yomi could still be helpful to yemi if it comes to a worse situation Since He is a chameleon.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by JigsawKillah(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
3Dimension: and u think the HIP police will admit molestation? Na first degree murder them go charge am.

And to say yomi could still be helpful to yemi if it comes to a worse situation Since He is a chameleon.

the police is sstupid sha
Omoyemi presenting her case
yemi presenting his case thru the papers
its supposed to make sense na
yea its murder

SAW
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Honeymoon In Prison Part one has ended. Part Two starts on our official website: www.ebiag.com.

Just launcehed and needed to be test run:

Come over there, register, click forum and begin to enjoy the story.
Monthly awards shall also be going on there for readers and writers alike and there is a good backups foe your stories(writers).

Visit www.ebiag.com now.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
SammyHoe: Honeymoon In Prison Part one has ended. Part Two starts on our official website: www.ebiag.com.

Just launcehed and needed to be test run:

Come over there, register, click forum and begin to enjoy the story.
Monthly awards shall also be going on there for readers and writers alike and there is a good backups foe your stories(writers).

Visit www.ebiag.com now.
hmmmm.....anywhere u dey go, I go dey follow follow u o, follow follow follow...if u like enter hole, me must follow u o grin
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by JigsawKillah(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
That site dey confusing oo @SammyHoe
and i guess we dl it right? Ma go buy android fone sharpardly

SAW
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by creamyanne: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
@DONMAYOR19. Lol...thank u. I promise 2 adhere strictly 2 ur rules even if na remnants I see, I go chaw am lyk dat.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by aveiro(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yeah!..gradually ebiang is growing higher
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Lorlaahlozz: 12:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Oga sammy..shebi u cooking naa
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 29, 2014
Sammy, your story kept me awake since 12, till almost 2 am... guy ur story make sense o
well I believe Yemi and aluko will get out alive
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 29, 2014
Damex333: Sammy, your story kept me awake since 12, till almost 2 am... guy ur story make sense o
well I believe Yemi and aluko will get out alive

long tyme no see my brther. how evrytn nah?

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by missuniverse(f): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2014
still following
welldone Sam
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by stormybucci(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2014
in j.martins tone***anywhere u dae go ooo i go dae follow follow u ooo*** if sammyhoe enters rabbit hole, am sure 2 enter. even bee house, we go enter 2geda**did i jst say bee house??** rara ooo na slip of hand ooo, i no follow u enter bee ouse ooo.... but am still following anyway

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2014
SammyHoe:

long tyme no see my brther. how evrytn nah?
fine o, can't seem to get around your website.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by babyjoker(f): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
chai ! **cleans face with hanky** at last i caught up with u guys..........who is happy to see me here? cheesy
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by opyzy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
amsad19:
how much is d madness?
u can't afford it.its gonna cost u a fortune cool
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by opyzy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
babyjoker: chai ! **cleans face with hanky** at last i caught up with u guys..........who is happy to see me here? cheesy
I am smiley
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by babyjoker(f): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
opyzy: I am smiley
sure dear u have to be happy cos am the celebrity u'v been praying to meet okay? 9ce meeting u opyzy
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by opyzy(m): 12:35am On Jul 30, 2014
babyjoker: sure dear u have to be happy cos am the celebrity u'v been praying to meet okay? 9ce meeting u opyzy
nice meeting u too wink
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2014
Good morning

As much as I don't want to leave anyone behind, I have decided to post the meal we ate at www.ebiag.com to this place too because sincerely many wish to be on that website to read it but due to some challenges accessing the web, they couldn't. But I still assure you, ebiag website is going to places. It takes patience.

Get ready for meal now.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 30, 2014
[b]HONEYMOON IN PRISON
PART TWO (EPISODE 1)
Omoyemi sat at the backseat with a passenger while Bimbo sat beside the driver. They were both afraid.
“Should I take you to a private hospital?” the driver asked them.
“Em—yes, em…er…no, just drop us at the garage over there,” Omoyemi said. She wasn’t herself anymore. Her heart was whispering the fact to her:
you are a murderer
“Nooo!” Omoyemi screamed suddenly as she thumped up from her deep thought. The passenger sitting beside her had just tapped her to call her attention to himself.
“Mrs Yemi, you are under arrest!” the man said.
“Under arrest?” Bimbo’s mother whispered. “What’s happening?”
The man began to laugh, as well as the taxi driver. Bimbo was shaking, filled with tears.
“This is sergeant Jato,” the young man said.
“And I am sergeant Dipo,” the driver said too. “You are charged with murder.”
“How!” Omoyemi shouted.
“You killed somebody, didn’t you?” the man beside Omoyemi said.
“I—I…how did you know?” Omoyemi said. She was already giving in.
“Before Yomi finally died, he called the police department and told us everything. Now we are driving you straight to the police station; from there, you would be charged to court and next, maybe Alagbon, or Kirikiri,” the driver said.
Omoyemi sighed.
“It was a case of attempted rape sir,” Omoyemi began to weep.
“Evidence,” sergeant Jato asked. “Why didn’t you give us a call while he was trying to force you?”
“I…I…”
Bimbo’s tears came down into her mouth. She licked the salty thing. Seemed she was used to such thing already since the past few months her father was arrested. Now she understood vividly that Yomi was dead. Bimbo pictured herself thrusting that knife she held into Yomi’s belly. If she had actually done that that day she was raped, then she would have saved her mother from killing Yomi, because Yomi could have died by then, in her own hands instead.
“Please don’t take us to the police station,” Bimbo began to beg. She felt like telling them the news of how she was raped by Yomi earlier, but she felt it was too early to do so. She would be ashamed all through her life if she shared it.
“No amount of pleading from murderers can stop the armed forces from performing their duty,’ they said. When they wouldn’t stop pleading for mercy, Jato pulled out a gun.
“This is pistol, I hope you know,” he said quietly. “If you dare utter anything more, you’re gone. So Phem!” He placed a finger across his mouth to make them keep silent.
Omoyemi’s world had shattered. Her brain could no more stay awake. She collapsed, right inside the taxi. Mr Jato rough-handled her until she regained consciousness.
Back in Yemi’s cell. He had begun to feel a great pain to his rib. He was feeling a sort of hurt right there. He remembered his family. He saw his wife lying dead when he closed his eyes. He saw his daughter shedding tears of blood.
“Nooooo!” Yemi screamed. He held the bars of the prison and shook it. “I want to get out of here!”
A female warder passed by. She stared at him for a while. It was Yemisi, one of those new warders under Yemi’s supervision few months back. She was still under training when Yemi was arrested.
“Criminal,” Yemisi whispered at last and passed on.
“Wh—what!” Yemi was shocked that she could call him such. Yemi had been very nice to her throughout the training period. He would even pay for her meal sometimes, just to create a sort of incentive for her for taking the risk to be a warder, being a lady.
“Did Yemisi just call me a criminal?” Yemi wondered.
Bimbo had wet her body with urine. Her school uniform had been soaked up. It was a Friday, so she had returned early from school. If it was other school days, perhaps she wouldn’t have gotten to see her mother when she returned, because she(her mother) would have fled the home before her return.
“We are already approaching our destiny,” sergeant Dipo said.
“Yes, just a hundred metre ahead,” sergeant Jato responded.
Omoyemi began to beg them again.
“Please, I beg you in the name of God who created you, don’t take us to the police station. Please! take us to somewhere else, please!”
“Somewhere else?” the two men began to laugh. The faces of the mother and child shone. They didn’t understand the reason for their laughter.
“I am not taking you to the police station before now, but to a place where…” Dipo paused. Jato slid the edge of his hand across his neck to pass the message to them that they were going to slaughter them like ram.
“Why?” they screamed.
“Because you killed somebody!” they said.
“Please don’t kill us!” Omoyemi shouted. The butt of Jato’s gun landed on her head. She collapsed.
Yemi’s head rang in the prison. It was as though someone had just thumped his head with a hammer.
“Oh my head!” he held it with both hands. [/b]
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by babyjoker(f): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2014
opyzy: nice meeting u too wink
good so what next?
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by babyjoker(f): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2014
i think this bimbo of a gal is acting too childish for her age or is that how only children behave? i earnestly hope they get out of this mess. gud job sammy
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by opyzy(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2014
babyjoker: good so what next?
ur digits send it my mail
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by haddyboyz(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2014
sammmy hunger wan kill person na.. cme cook oo!! b4 it get 2 canning
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by bookhy(f): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Feeling sad wit dis last update
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Honeymoon in prison..

Husband and wife in the same cell.. Nice one sammyhoe
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2014
Attention!!!

In our own little way, we are going to be rewarding all ebiagites through a means called EBIAG SCHOLARSHIP. It would run monthly at a price of #10,000 for one lucky ebiagite on the EBIAG OFFICIAL WEBSITE which could only be won by those who subscribed for four editions of our e-magazine monthly. Consolation prizes would also be given.
To subscribe for four editions of the e-magazine(pdf), simply pay #500 into our bank account and send your email address to
08087755117 or info@ebiag.com, then the account number will be forwarded to you.
We will send the magazine to your email as soon as the transaction is successfully done.
Subscription starts August 1 and ends August 31. Winners will be announced on September 1 on the EBIAG WEBSITE.

Please visit www.ebiag.com for more details.

WINNER OF THE JULY EDITION OF THE EBIAG MONTHLY SCHOLARSHIP IS [b]SHANTY
from the website, another nigerian forum(she won #5000)[/b]
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2014
GOODNEWS!!!

THE EBIAG MAGAZINE IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IN EBOOK FORMAT.

The magazine contains eight stories in series, short stories, poems, quotable quotes, challenging true life stories, shocking mysteries from the past, the last man standing game(where you stand the chance of winning #500 recharge card), riddles and jokes HANDWRITING COMPETITION for SSS students, EBIAG PREMIER LEAGUE GAME(EPL) where you send answers to questions asked and have your name placed on the EPL TABLE on the magazine's next edition and then win big cash at the end of every EPL season(same as the end of every ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE SEASON);

You can also advertise on the magazine for as low as #1,000 for an ebiagite. Contact us to book a space for advertsement through info@ebiag.com or send text message to 08087755117
magazine
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2014
NOTICE

Honeymoon In Prison update will cease to be served here henceforth but on the ebiag website, www.ebiag.com. Also, As E Dey Happen will now only run on the magazine as well as Sammy Hoe's new stories such as WE ARE ABLE, MANSIONS IN THE BUSH, DEVIL'S PREY etc.

A story by 13-yr old OPEYEMI OLOWUDE, titled THE MISFORTUNE OF A WOMAN and STAINS FROM THE PAST by TEMITOPE OWOSENI will also run in series on the magazine, as well as SAMMY HOE'S EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS, HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS, etc.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2014
Wow
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by PrinceAdepoju(m): 2:01am On Jul 31, 2014
SammyHoe: NOTICE

Honeymoon In Prison update will cease to be served here henceforth but on the ebiag website, www.ebiag.com. Also, As E Dey Happen will now only run on the magazine as well as Sammy Hoe's new stories such as WE ARE ABLE, MANSIONS IN THE BUSH, DEVIL'S PREY etc.

A story by 13-yr old OPEYEMI OLOWUDE, titled THE MISFORTUNE OF A WOMAN and STAINS FROM THE PAST by TEMITOPE OWOSENI will also run in series on the magazine, as well as SAMMY HOE'S EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS, HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS, etc.
nice one, Sammy. cheesy
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by stormybucci(m): 2:10am On Jul 31, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: nice one, Sammy. cheesy
sleep divorce u?? common marry ur pillow nd re engage with sleep nw.. mtcheew... wakeaholic

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle / Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.