Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,569 members, 7,840,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 (47596 Views)

Everybody Is A Genius (A US Based Story) / Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / Brain Teaser (are You A Genius???) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by princesssusan(f): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kaymania:
hw ws ur dae?
Twaz great my lord n urs
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
princesssusan:
Twaz great my lord n urs

T'ws Hectic
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by princesssusan(f): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kaymania:

T'ws Hectic
Hmmmm daz too bad i feel 4 u ope u‘ll tk a hot bath n then retire 2 bed is a gud therapy or should i sing some lullaby 4 u? lipsrsealed
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
sammyhoe watz d meaning of dis na?? hw will u serve d hip house food nd leave d ebiages starving
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
princesssusan:
Hmmmm daz too bad i feel 4 u ope u‘ll tk a hot bath n then retire 2 bed is a gud therapy or should i sing some lullaby 4 u? lipsrsealed

Maybe, but can it be Some Niqhts?
ILOVETHESONG
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
stormybucci: sammyhoe watz d meaning of dis na?? hw will u serve d hip house food nd leave d ebiages starving
its not his fault bro,,the house he is servinq is threemuch
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Uniboy1: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bro sammy hw fa naw?
I neva eat e-food since mornin o
am lyk starvin
da ur deandomie no remain?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kaymania:
its not his fault bro,,the house he is servinq is threemuch
he knew he could contain nd satisfy his followers dats y he opened more than a thread so he shouldn't fail 2 do his job which is 2 "update regularl"
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Olarewajub: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Phew., sammyhoe you remember me? Lets go...
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Uniboy1: Bro sammy hw fa naw?
I neva eat e-food since mornin o
am lyk starvin
da ur deandomie no remain?

E Don finish o...I dey come mey I come serve EBIAG. But fud go tay small before e go done o.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Olarewajub: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
SammyHoe:

E Don finish o...I dey come mey I come serve EBIAG. But fud go tay small before e go done o.
This one go be night food o, hope say he go digest this night.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by princesssusan(f): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kaymania:

Maybe, but can it be Some Niqhts?
ILOVETHESONG
Okay no probs
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Olarewajub: Phew., sammyhoe you remember me? Lets go...

So u are thru with season 2. Gud, let's ride on... have your seat and let me serve you...
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
[b]Night food

Henry and the older Ted went straight to Ted's place. They would go from there to Sudan with the map. They were hungry.

Ted suggested that they should make a call to the younger Ted; a mirror call. They did.

"You guys are just avoiding me nowadays," the younger Ted voiced out his mind at once. "Mheen, I am missing you so much."

"We do meet in gyrus, don't we?" Ted said. "That should be enough, isn't it?"

"Earthly meeting's what I'm talking about, guys. I don't like gyrus' meetings."

Henry cleared his throat and said, "Ted we are off to the Land of...em..."

"Land of Don't return," the older Ted helped him out.

"Sssh! It's called the LAND OF NO RETURN!" the younger Ted corrected them. They were shocked.

"How come?" Henry and Ted spoke out. "How do you know that exactly?"

The younger Ted smiled and said, "Never mind guys. I'm going there with you...now!"

"But we may not return, Ted!" Henry warned.

"That's not my business, so far we ain't gonna be returning together it's okay. We can make a kingdom in that land, guys. Wake up!"

The younger Ted was laughing. Henry and Ted frowned. They feared taking him along. He could ruin any slight hope for them as he was used to doing.

"Shut your mouth Ted! Don't you come near us at all, okay!" the older Ted shouted at him. He disappeared from the mirror immediately, then there was a knock at the door.

"Could that be Joyce?" Ted panicked.

"I guess it's Susie," Henry thought. "She must have come over here to search for me. Perhaps it's Cynthia."

"We must leave for gyrus immediately."

They shut their eyes in readiness to leave the earth, but the door got opened to their shock. It was something they had locked with a key earlier. It was a gyruser who came in--younger Ted!

"Holy connoly!" they screamed. "So fast!"

The younger Ted laughed.

"Yeah! I landed inside your kitchen, said the younger Ted.

"That's bad of you little Ted!" the older Ted screamed. "What if someone was at the kitchen when you landed?"

The younger Ted ignored him and said, "I took this!" He brought out the hand he kept behind him and raised a piece of fried chicken lap into the air. He put it into his mouth.

"Who put that there?" Ted was shocked. He had forgotten that Joyce said she would prepare something for him to chew at his return. He hadn't checked the kitchen earlier, else he would have seen it there.

Ted and Henry rushed at the younger Ted and struggled with him for the meat. They heard a knock at the door and they froze with fright. They disappeared.

The person at the door kept knocking hard at it. Joyce's voice began to sound into the empty room. She soon got in gyrusically without touching the door handle.

"I thought I heard voices," she said in shock. She was there to return Henry's book of power to Ted.

"What's this?" she was surprised when she saw a large meat on the floor. It was the same meat the three boys were struggling to have. She picked it up and said, "They must have been struggling to eat this thing, Henry and Ted. Now I'll cast it out for Fatty, my puppy. Hmm...the patient dog eats the fattest meat," she grinned and began to take her leave.

In gyrus, the struggle continued. They were only struggling for nothing. It took some minutes before they got to realise this. Their meat was gone.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Another food is on fire...
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2014
yeppieee!!!! supper at last!!

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Lmao! Meet done disappear lol
Henry head no get oil joor

SAW
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2014
stormybucci: yeppieee!!!! supper at last!!

First to eat?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2014
SammyHoe:

First to eat?

he neva chop finish oo
na me be first

SAW
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by princesssusan(f): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Atlast
Chasing wind
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2014
princesssusan:
Okay no probs
Thanks..
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 12:54am On Jul 23, 2014
stormybucci: he knew he could contain nd satisfy his followers dats y he opened more than a thread so he shouldn't fail 2 do his job which is 2 "update regular"

Okay bro
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Midnite meal

Dedicated to princesssusan the pagelady and Kaymania the pagelord

[b]Cynthia was glad when she met Henry's door ajar. She just walked in there directly and began to scream, "Henry! Henry! Sweetie!"

Susie was shocked. She came into the parlour and found Cynthia there. At first she thought it was Chun tao, but a close look at her made her have a rethink. It was Cynthia.

So, Joyce was right, Susie thought.

"What are you doing here?" she challenged her.

Cynthia grinned.

"I'm here to see Henry--Henry White."

Cynthia was confident now. She wasn't shaking like the day Susie came to attack her in her home sometimes back.

"So you have the gut to come see my lover?" Susie came close to her. Cynthia was not moved a bit.

"Yes as you can see, I'm here with my full gut, Susie. Henry was mine from the start; you stole him from me."

"Hey!" Susie was angry. "I won his heart; I didn't steal him!"

"But now I've won that heart back, Susie, " Cynthia said. "Where were you when he picked me over you to celebrate the recovery of his lost trophy at the hotel?" Cynthia raised her mouth before Susie's face. "Where were you when I helped him not to get rusticated by bringing the trophy for him?"

"I--I...gush!" Susie couldn't speak. It was the truth which she was just realising now. Henry and herself hadn't been close since the day he won the debate and got the trophy.

"So, you can't say anything now, can it? Anyway I'm not here to see you; I'm here for my sweetie, Henry. Mheen! That guy is too sweet!" Cynthia was making for the inner room already.

"He's not here," Susie whispered. She just leaned her weight against the wall, gnawing her fingers in envy. "But why do you have to betray your love, Pete?"

Cynthia shrugged off her question.

Susie was confused. She didn't even know what was good for her at the moment--either to go with Jasper and leave Henry for good or to go with Henry and let Jasper be. She had a plan. She would double-date, since Henry was now doing that too.

"But Henry said he is sick at home; where's he?" Cynthia asked.

"Henry lies," Susie said. "That's one reason why you should beware of him."

Cynthia was surprised. It would be too hard for her to believe such thing. She held her phone and dialled Henry's number. He picked it.

"Hey Cynthibabe!" Henry spoke with a weak voice.

"Henry, are you still home? I wanna come see how you're doing?"

"Please stay for a while, Cynthia. Susie's here. I don't wanna see you two fight until I tell her that I'm no more interested in her, okay?"

"Right, but when is she gonna leave your house so that I could come over to stay the night with you?" Cynthia asked.

"I'll call you again Cynthia. I can hear footstep now. She's coming right inside my room now. I don't wanna let her hear our conversation."

Henry ended the call. Susie had heard it all. She shook her head and said, "You see, Henry's only a bunch of liar."

"Yeah it's true Susie, but you know what? He's better off than Pete who's now getting rotten in the waste bin where I dumped him. You can go pick him up there, okay! Henry is mine!"

Cynthia began to make for the exit. Susie followed her in uncertainty. Just then, Jasper's car pulled up. Cynthia's mouth went wide when she saw the cute owner of the car of luxury. Susie ran to meet him.

"How do you know here Jasper?" she asked him and gave him a hug. Jasper removed his dark eyeglass.

"Em...I...I knew you would be here," he said. "Someone directed me here when I didn't meet you a-home."

"Good of you, but this is Henry's home," Susie said and glanced scornfully at Cynthia who was jealous already. "Can I come in?"

"Er...yeah...yeah you could come in," Jasper said and Susie ran to the left side of the car to sit beside Jasper who was driving the car. Just when she sat, she saw two strange umsmiling faces at the backseat, having dark goggles on their faces too."

"Who are these?" Susie spoke out of fear.

"N-never mind, they are my f-friends," said Jasper. He kicked the car to a start and went on reverse to leave the compound. Cynthia covered her face as the exhaust pipe poured smoke into her nostrils.

"Bullshit!" she screamed.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by princesssusan(f): 12:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Kaymania:
Thanks..
uwlkm
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 12:57am On Jul 23, 2014
princesssusan: uwlkm

Hmmm, midnight Nairalanding
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 23, 2014
Kaymania:

Hmmm, midnight Nairalanding

That's how we've been doing it at EBIAG house all the while sister smiley
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 1:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Thanks for the dedication

i'm not sure my Engrish is correct, Sammyhoe
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2014
JigsawKillah:

he neva chop finish oo
na me be first

SAW

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply)

The Cul De Sac / "Desire" By John Mfon / Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.