Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

.....@Love Charms And It's Aftermath@..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .....@Love Charms And It's Aftermath@..... (4916 Views)

19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring / I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! / Do Love Charms Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.....@Love Charms And It's Aftermath@..... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Growing up in an environment where diabolical means such as the use of potions,casting spells,reciting incantations,voodoo,using amulets and the use of hypnosis to sedate and seduce women just to have them laid is nothing bizarre...guys have resorted in the use of maskara,perfumes,charmed voices and food to get any girl of their choice.it is believed that any girl that cannot be ensnared is protected by a powerful entity either good or evil...some runs girls are not left out,as they have resorted in the use of demonic powders,charmed voices,lasing their supposed guy's food with charms or their privates with highly concencrated charms...In this thread,i will be using two men as my case study to buttress my point to the aftermath of using Love Potions to hypnotize unsuspecting victims either to get them laid or marrying them against their wish or consent..... Mr X was suffering from low self esteem because he has failed to woo a woman and sustain a romantic relationship for 2 wks.he met a herbalist to have his problem solved.After a ritual ceremony was carried out on his behalf in a grave yard for 3 nights,he was given a concoction to drink.From that day onward,no woman that he wooed could say say no for an answer..After settling down,he bore 5 girls without a male offspring..he decided it was time to undo the powers in him after about 20yrs.he went back to the herbalist but by now, he was dead and his son has taken his stead.the son had learned well his dad's trade and profferred a solution which clearly states that he has to commit incest with one of his daughters to undo the charm and if he cant,one of his daughter will inherit his power and become a LovePeddler or if he had a son,he will continue in his trade mark.he decided not to commit incest and now a daughter of his is a Pro who he has not seen for 6yrs...Case Study 2;Lady X had boasted with her sisters and her besties that Guy A can never get her cuz he is too dark,short,dull and ugly..Guy A was hurt by her remarks,and swore with his hands raised to hell that he will not only get her laid,but,that she will also be the mother of his children and true to his word,one sunday morning around 10am,i heard a loud scream and as i peeped through the lintels of my window,i saw Guy A making sport with Lady X.he later told me,that he just disflowered her... Now,they are married not legally after she has borne him 2 sons.Guy A has not paid her bride price as she is now his glorified girlfriend.Last week,i saw Lady X face swollen all over,she was looking as if had a 15 bouts round with Mark Tyson in a boxing ring...they are now leaving like cat and dog.Guy A once told me,these is the time he was suppose to start flexing with girls,now,he is in a forced marriage....All the Case studies I used is a First Hand Witness Account.....The Aftermath of using love charms to win the love and affection of a supposed partner outweighs its temporal benefit.....Remember;LOVE IS KIND,PATIENCE,LONG-SUFFERING,HARMLESS,THINK NO EVIL,FORGIVING,UNSELFISH..... ..........In my next thread,i will be talking about intimacy karma,stay tuned.......... .....Source-Me.....

1 Like

Re: .....@Love Charms And It's Aftermath@..... by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hmm. You're right..
I was also told about something of such, a guy went to do jazz, the jazz was about perfume, any girl that smellls the scent from his body would dare not say yes.. Automatic yes .

But he met his downfall, when he did a 'must-not do', eventually the wonderful scent turned into a bad smell. A he-goat smell. And everyone was running away from him.
He actually used a goat as one of d ingredient of d charm..

Most girls follow guys and call them maga or mugun, but this same guys call this girls mugun, simply because they are using this girls..

A course mate of mine who is into yahoo things, once told me something, he pointed at some girls and told me that they are already used, that they are just dead people in living body..

Such is the reality of life.
I hope guys and girls learn from this.
If u work hard, money will be your friend..
Re: .....@Love Charms And It's Aftermath@..... by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
A guy onced used one specialy made for eye contact.d baba told him to luk at d gurl eye ball to eye ball,dat she wud ask for sex and if he refuse,he wud run mad.he absconded from school dat day,afta applying it,his mother was at d door trying to take up somfyn that she has forgotten.as she opened the door,dia eyes met and his mum asked for sex.he had incest with his mum cux he didnt wnt to run mad...he is no where to be found.some of friends said he committed suicide cux he said he' gonna do it...irony,sad story dat touch
Re: .....@Love Charms And It's Aftermath@..... by daveP(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Hmm. You're right..
I was also told about something of such, a guy went to do jazz, the jazz was about perfume, any girl that smellls the scent from his body would dare not say yes.. Automatic yes .

But he met his downfall, when he did a 'must-not do', eventually the wonderful scent turned into a bad smell. A he-goat smell. And everyone was running away from him.
He actually used a goat as one of d ingredient of d charm..

Most girls follow guys and call them maga or mugun, but this same guys call this girls mugun, simply because they are using this girls..

A course mate of mine who is into yahoo things, once told me something, he pointed at some girls and told me that they are already used, that they are just dead people in living body..

Such is the reality of life.
I hope guys and girls learn from this.
If u work hard, money will be your friend..
grin grin that is what is called 'aguessdagameisup'
Re: .....@Love Charms And It's Aftermath@..... by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
dave P: grin grin that is what is called 'aguessdagameisup'

Hmm. That's a new one. Haven't heard it before.

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma! / How Do You Know A Guy Is A Virgin? / How Effective And Safe Is Withdrawal Method Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.