Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring (6636 Views)

Hot ‘lovers’ Turn Cars Into Sex Spots In Lagos / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / Please Help Me My Girl Has Turned Me Into Sex Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by smarthG(f): 2:06pm On May 12, 2015
A 19-year-old boy, Chukwuebuka Ani, was the cynosure of all eyes, for the wrong reasons, that is, when he confessed to detectives at the Nsukka Area Command of the Enugu State Police, how he used a magic ring to hypnotize married women and single ladies into having sex with him and thereby initiating them into a secret cult.

The primary six drop out who hails from Nara in Nkanu local government of the state, held the shocked police officers spell bound as he narrated his exploits with the magic ring given to him by a woman who runs the cult, Amarachi Eze, in exchange for sex with her.

Ani who was arrested by the vigilante group at Umabor village in Opi, Nsukka, confessed that he was initiated into the cult by a friend at Community Primary School, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State, who gave him biscuits and sachet water during break time.

Read the shocking confession here:

"Amarachi Eze was the one who initiated me into the cult and told me that I should never disclose to anybody what I saw. She used her finger nail to give me a mark on the chest and she licked the blood that came out from the mark.

She then asked me to be visiting her on a weekly basis. Each time I visited, she will compel me to make love to her. After that, she will give me N5, 000.00. She was also paying me N15,000.00 every month and she gave me two rings which I use to attract girls. However, I was forbidden from making love to harlots in brothels.

She will also direct me to continue to initiate more people. I found out that any girl I had intercourse with, will automatically become a member of our cult group. Also, I discovered that once I insert the ring in my mouth, anything I tell somebody must be accepted and obeyed to the last letter.

I kept on using it to make love to a good number of girls and married women that crossed my way. There were so many that I can not identify them. I was only interested in having fun and initiating them into the group as directed by the lady, Amarachi."
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by DanceVille: 2:08pm On May 12, 2015
Such is life
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by Twaci(f): 2:10pm On May 12, 2015
Hmmm! Wonders.
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by Mutuwa(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2015
undecided
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by Young03(m): 2:23pm On May 12, 2015
4 my own local govt this tin de happen

rushing down home to c the badoo
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by smarthG(f): 2:31pm On May 12, 2015
This small Bobo no go get respect for women at all angry imagin small boy doing big babes and mamaz!

I know the useless Police men will be like # oya give me the ring now cry God help us women!
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by MissAdeife(f): 2:44pm On May 12, 2015
End Time things
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by Shortyy(f): 2:45pm On May 12, 2015
that lil Nïgga has gone places
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 12, 2015
Can't believe this poo
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by smarthG(f): 3:24pm On May 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Can't believe this poo

Until it happens to someone you know.......?

Its not a strange news no more that you guys can go any length to get different women laid.
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by RaeMystix: 5:10pm On May 12, 2015
Shortyy:
that lil Nïgga has gone places
lol indeed.
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 12, 2015
smarthG:

Until it happens to someone you know.......?

Its not a strange news no more that you guys can go any length to get different women laid.

Which guys?? I look like gay??
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 12, 2015
MissAdeife:
End Time things
are u toolz"s sister?

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by LaurelP(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2015
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by smarthG(f): 10:04pm On May 12, 2015
LaurelP:

This is not making FP so stop saving space! angry
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by ratatis(m): 2:36am On May 13, 2015
smarthG:
A 19-year-old boy, Chukwuebuka Ani, was the cynosure of all eyes, for the wrong reasons, that is, when he confessed to detectives at the Nsukka Area Command of the Enugu State Police, how he used a magic ring to hypnotize married women and single ladies into having sex with him and thereby initiating them into a secret cult.

The primary six drop out who hails from Nara in Nkanu local government of the state, held the shocked police officers spell bound as he narrated his exploits with the magic ring given to him by a woman who runs the cult, Amarachi Eze, in exchange for sex with her.

Ani who was arrested by the vigilante group at Umabor village in Opi, Nsukka, confessed that he was initiated into the cult by a friend at Community Primary School, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State, who gave him biscuits and sachet water during break time.

Read the shocking confession here:

"Amarachi Eze was the one who initiated me into the cult and told me that I should never disclose to anybody what I saw. She used her finger nail to give me a mark on the chest and she licked the blood that came out from the mark.

She then asked me to be visiting her on a weekly basis. Each time I visited, she will compel me to make love to her. After that, she will give me N5, 000.00. She was also paying me N15,000.00 every month and she gave me two rings which I use to attract girls. However, I was forbidden from making love to harlots in brothels.

She will also direct me to continue to initiate more people. I found out that any girl I had intercourse with, will automatically become a member of our cult group. Also, I discovered that once I insert the ring in my mouth, anything I tell somebody must be accepted and obeyed to the last letter.

I kept on using it to make love to a good number of girls and married women that crossed my way. There were so many that I can not identify them. I was only interested in having fun and initiating them into the group as directed by the lady, Amarachi."

cc:
emilyone
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by smarthG(f): 10:25am On May 13, 2015
You can copy if you like. The maain thing is for the ladies and women to the tricks used against them.

Its nasty and devilish.
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by emilyone(f): 12:41pm On May 13, 2015
ratatis:

cc:
emilyone

Why do you always include my moniker in your post

Wetin I do you naaa cheesy
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by emilyone(f): 12:46pm On May 13, 2015
@Ratatis, why do you like including my moniker in your post

Wetin I do you naa?? sad
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by ratatis(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2015
emilyone:
@Ratatis, why do you like including my moniker in your post

Wetin I do you naa?? sad

Na admiration. cheesy
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by ratatis(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2015
emilyone:

Why do you always include my moniker in your post
Wetin I do you naaa cheesy

I so admire the moniker! wink
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 13, 2015
Hmmm wat can i say
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by emilyone(f): 2:59pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=ratatis post=33697736]
I so admire the moniker! wink[/quote

Oh thanks cheesy

It appears you once sent me a PM, sorry I don't reply PMs ...mind if I give u my contacts cheesy]
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by ratatis(m): 3:01am On May 14, 2015
@ emilyone.

Personally, I don't get upset merely b'cos my PM is not responded to. An individual might have genuine reasons for not doing so.

........ wink cheesy
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by emilyone(f): 3:26pm On May 14, 2015
Wow! Go ahead and give me a call cheesy
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 14, 2015
undecided

Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by ratatis(m): 6:52am On May 15, 2015
muchas gracias! cheesy
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by Suntemi(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2015
Raratis, are you Ani? Looks like you've used the magic ring in question on emilyone
Re: 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring by MrDojo(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2015
smarthG:

I know the useless Police men will be like # oya give me the ring now cry God help us women!

I died @ dis part of yur post.....oya gimme d ring now.... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Asked What Kind Of Song Is Suitable For Sex See Savage Reply She Got / Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? / Who Else Noticed This On nairaland Lately? [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.