Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused (22916 Views)

Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Abbey2sam(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
sexymoma: Can't we just leave them alone..

After all our President is more confused than he is

I've never agreed with you before .......

Buh on this, I do

1 Like

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Franchise21(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Wud prefer he stays
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by coded01: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
saasala:

With my lame analysis, i seem not to have an iota idea what the game of football entails. The same Ike Uche was at the Nations Cup in 2013 and didnt make any meaningful impact. Without him, the lads succeeded. He jetted back to his club and started scoring goals. This shows that he has his club in his heart than his country. Joseph Yobo performed well at this world cup, shocked and as for the own goal, anyone in the world can do that.

I hear you sir! grin tongue grin
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by IAMBREEZY: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
sexymoma: Can't we just leave them alone..

After all our President is more confused than he is
hmmm
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
saasala: Nope, it is Babayaro who is confused. Keshi actually wanted to quit because the NFF and the entire Nigerian populace won't appreciate his works. He might have denied saying he resigned because he still loves his country and want to do more for the nation. Do not forget that this man has several mouth watering offers from other countries in Africa and perhaps from other parts of the world. He actually said he quit the super eagles because of the criticisms he was receiving from his country men. Read that story here: http://www..com/i-resigned-because-i-was-tired-of-all-the-backbiting-says-keshi/
one of Keshi's sympathizers
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by saasala(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
coded01:

I hear you sir, you are very right and I am very very wrong. I and Babayaro are both confused!

Ok, thank God you know. grin tongue grin
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by awesomet1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
[size=28pt]I Nominate OLISEH to be the next coach of the Super Eagles[/size]

1 Like

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hmmmm...... So, Our dear coach is now a confused human being abi?
Chaie!!!cheesycheesy
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
stop repeating peoples lines for likes
clemmonce: How I Wish Only Enyema and Osaze
should fly
with arik airline back to nigeria, others
should use bus then mikel should trek!!!
As 4 yobo....only God will decide ur
means of coming back 2 nigeria

1 Like

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by sexymoma(f): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Abbey2sam:

I've never agreed with you before .......

Buh on this, I do
LMAO grin
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by oluwabukato: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Very very confused he is
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
We should be concerned with power outages, good education system and eradication of corruption.
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by jhidey08(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
should fly
it's nt funny, we no go laugh. We're tired of seeing all doze group of words
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Who is Emmanuel Babayaro?
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by shadrach77: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
coded01:

I support you completely... cool

This got me --- Smh... grin tongue grin

GEJ is not rewarding you unless you explain to the Nigerian people why you left a better striker like Ikechukwu Uche (with 14 goals for Villareal last season in Spain leading his team to the 6th position) & brought injured players including a "rarely fit or already done" Yobo to the World Cup! grin angry grin

Yobo is even good. How can any sensible coach take Shola Ameobi to the World Cup? Shola Ameobi who scored 3 goals in 2 years for Newcastle. Why?

1 Like

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused (2013 Views)
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by bemagnify: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
saasala: Nope, it is Babayaro who is confused. Keshi actually wanted to quit because the NFF and the entire Nigerian populace won't appreciate his works. He might have denied saying he resigned because he still loves his country and want to do more for the nation. Do not forget that this man has several mouth watering offers from other countries in Africa and perhaps from other parts of the world. He actually said he quit the super eagles because of the criticisms he was receiving from his country men. Read that story here: http://www..com/i-resigned-because-i-was-tired-of-all-the-backbiting-says-keshi/
u ar even mor confuse dan both of them #smh

2 Likes

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by coded01: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
shadrach77:

Yobo is even good. How can any sensible coach take Shola Ameobi to the World Cup? Shola Ameobi who scored 3 goals in 2 years for Newcastle. Why?

Its painful! embarassed

Why leave Ikechukwu Uche who scored 14 goals for Villareal last season in Spain Top Division having led his team to the 6th position for a Shola Ameobi who scored 3 goals in 2 years for Newcastle that finished in the 12th position last season?

Yet some people would come on here defending him... angry --- Haba! Smh... angry

As for the defenders, i learnt he left fit ones for injured ones in the name of what angry

1 Like

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Beaf1: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa: lmao.
What vexed me most is that a large percentage of that 170 million population believed in that mediocre team.
They were praying for them & expecting a miracle. Those guys lacked skills & talent. I wonder what they do at training. They can't cross, shoot or head ball. We had several corner kicks against France. Yet, all were wasted. Ahmed Musa ll cross ball as if it's a stone. Chai!
Nigerian football is just like her government.

grin

I noticed that too.

1 Like

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by saasala(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
bemagnify: u ar even mor confuse dan both of them #smh

And you are the most confused man under the known milky way
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by chinex276(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ur username sha... It says alot about u
ismokeweed: Please I am very hor.ny.
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by experimentist: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
All of them should resign, the 23 players plus the coach.. Even that useless NFF chairman Yakubu Mai Garri should go and continue selling garri in ijebu market.. How much be current prize of garrin now sef? cry
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by jhidey08(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Licensed-2-Kill:
Imagine, out of over 170million ppl...ds lame coach chose those pathetic 23men to represent us.....pass
he shld av come 2 ur village and pack doze farmers ba? Em-you-em-you (mumu)
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by jhidey08(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
coded01:

Its painful! embarassed

Why leave Ikechukwu Uche who scored 14 goals for Villareal last season in Spain Top Division having led his team to the 6th position for a Shola Ameobi who scored 3 goals in 2 years for Newcastle?

Yet some people would come on here defending him... angry --- Haba! Smh... angry

As for the defenders, i learnt he left fit ones for injured ones in the name of what angry
y was Samir Nasri nt brought 2d World cup? Football isn't all abt hw good u r, u av 2 possess some other qualities too.
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by toprealman: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
We already know that.
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by dstnd: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
ismokeweed: Please I am very hor.ny.
g screw urseelf
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by andyanders: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
should fly

The best comment here. Only Enyema, Osaze and Musa should fly Arik air back and Mikel should even swim down to wherever he wants to stay and not to come back to Nigeria because after Onazi was injured, Mikel's weakness got exposed. Mikel should never be invited to Eagles camp anymore.He should retire with Yobo because he is older than what he cliamed his age is. He is just with a boyish look.
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by andyanders: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Keshi is a waste and should just get out of the eagles job.
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by jhidey08(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa: lmao.
What vexed me most is that a large percentage of that 170 million population believed in that mediocre team.
They were praying for them & expecting a miracle. Those guys lacked skills & talent. I wonder what they do at training. They can't cross, shoot or head ball. We had several corner kicks against France. Yet, all were wasted. Ahmed Musa ll cross ball as if it's a stone. Chai!
Nigerian football is just like her government.
and her government consist of pple from Togo abi. Our government is jst an example of who we r. All of us!
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Silensa(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
is there anyone who want to be disgraced in Nigeria? Babayaro just try and understand keshi, by the way keshi should continue since for me he has tried so far
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by MrBenSun: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Abbey2sam:

This is stale bruh.........

#you're right bro...real stale
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Goke7: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Babayaro is the confused one here, the fact is keshi is ready to go, nff wants him to go but the almighty Federal Govt thru the sports ministry wants him to stay. he told his players he was going which got to the media and then The powers that be [the presidency] asked why he did that and that's was the reason he denied the reports.

Keshi is in a dilemma, he knows nff wants him to go but when the number one citiizen and those that can even change the name of the country is beckoning on you to stay, its difficult at times to take a decision.

My advise to keshi is to use the Guardiola's style, tell the powers that be that you need a break of one year to think about it and then make ur escape like Guardiola or I will advise nff to give keshi a mandate of defending the afcon title he won by getting to the final in 2015 afcon or resign.

Third option nff can give keshi a 2yr contract since the next world cup is still four yrs away and qualifiers won't start until late 2016, within the next 2 yrs we can still accomodate keshi and make our minds finally, there is no other major competition for now except afcon 2015.

I believe this can solve the fiasco we are in now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is In Abidjan For Afcon. / Andrea Agnelli Resigns As Juventus President / Stoke City To Sign John Mikel Obi On A 1 Year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.