Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused (22843 Views)

Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by reemix123(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
Who is Babayaro please
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by pole: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
it seems keshi need some slap to bring his sense back but d truth s dat keshi should knw d weak players he s d best so far
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by DonaldGenes(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
bizngr: Babayaro is right!
It's really that simple...

take this bread with beans
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
clemmonce: How I Wish Only Enyema and Osaze
should fly
with arik airline back to nigeria, others
should use bus then mikel should trek!!!
As 4 yobo....only God will decide ur
means of coming back 2 nigeria
Copying and pasting same thing on every Nigerian football related incident. U no get shame ni? Babayaro is a cheap dude, bankrupt! Keshi aint confused + i even want him to go elsewhere coz u guys dnt respect him.
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by myspnigeria: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
true talk..... he shld just stick to one statement
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Licensed-2-Kill:
Imagine, out of over 170million ppl...ds lame coach chose those pathetic 23men to represent us.....pass
see goat o. So all 170m ppl play ftbal? Last 16 no do u? No b achievment? Ask oshiomole wat to do. Chai!
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Clefcentfelix(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Teenage Money: Is babayaro still alive?

Nope it was his ghost that spoke undecided
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by buoye1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
I so much believe in keshi......i hope FG ll renew his contract.
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by sarutobie(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
One of the two vices bedevilling the nigerian populace. ..
1.the quick-fix syndrome, throwing foresight and a step by step improvement to the wind
2.the forget-quick syndrome-they just seem to never learn from a mistake, no matter how recent......
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by gbrown(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
saasala:

With your lame analysis, you seem not to have an iota idea what the game of football entails. The same Ike Uche was at the Nations Cup in 2013 and didnt make any meaningful impact. Without him, the lads succeeded. He jetted back to his club and started scoring goals. This
shows that he has his club in his heart than his country. Joseph Yobo

performed well at this world cup, and
W as for the own goal, anyone in the
world can do that.
Which world cup did Joseph yobo perform well? So you did not see omeruo doing all the dirty work,or you never noticed how both enyeama and omeruo repeatedly screamed at yobo when he messed up, it,s just a pity that people like you will not face the truth,a confused yobo who played as a striker in the under 20 world cup hosted by Nigeria in 1999 ,yobo never took a shot at goal not to mention scoring, later I became a defender,sheer confusion, pls read my old post I predicted yobo will score an own goal and it happened,yobo was a big mess at Everton before they sent him to Turkey.
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Davidolives(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
ismokeweed: Please I am very hor.ny.
u really smoke weed
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by 4reigningqueen: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
saasala:

With your lame analysis, you seem not to have an iota idea what the game of football entails. The same Ike Uche was at the Nations Cup in 2013 and didnt make any meaningful impact. Without him, the lads succeeded. He jetted back to his club and started scoring goals. This shows that he has his club in his heart than his country. Joseph Yobo performed well at this world cup, and as for the own goal, anyone in the world can do that.

1 Like

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by 4reigningqueen: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
gbrown:
Which world cup did Joseph yobo perform well? So you did not see omeruo doing all the dirty work,or you never noticed how both enyeama and omeruo repeatedly screamed at yobo when he messed up, it,s just a pity that people like you will not face the truth,a confused yobo who played as a striker in the under 20 world cup hosted by Nigeria in 1999 ,yobo never took a shot at goal not to mention scoring, later I became a defender,sheer confusion, pls read my old post I predicted yobo will score an own goal and it happened,yobo was a big mess at Everton before they sent him to Turkey.

criticise them and hate them as you like.i enjoyed the super eagles game,especially their last game against france. I cant count how many times i clapped for them for a brilliant display of football.mikel remains my number 1 favourite player so you can go and ask oshiomole what to do if you and your likes have any problems with it.
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by robosky02(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
come to think of it he is going to South Africa if he resigns abi
and nigeria will play south africa in the qualifies
even if our coach is goat we put on the bench we will still beat them
that means they will just sack him

keshi better remain here oh..............
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by segunaremu6gma: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
KESHI made a huge mistake by speaking to the press about resignation.....he was looking for attention just like the AFCON saga....but if hes not careful he may loss out completely......he has labored for 3 years to make Super Eagles a force.....he should not throw that away now.....threatening to leave will not mean the president or NFF will step in and beg him......
if he wants to leave let him go.....alot of top coaches are waiting to eat Keshi's sweat and labors.......w[b]esterhof left and the team he left went ahead and won Olympics and nigeria dominated African CAF awards then.....so who will lose more......[/b]
Go to southafrica and see.......they are better in firing coaches than Nigeria......they just fired or didnt renew a Fan favour coach,,,,,...Keshi beware.....Coaching Eagle is not on a platter of Gold ooooo......
ao many coaches have won the nations cup with two diff nation ......dont go to a place where u will be humiliated.....coaching a southafrica is a step down for you ooooo....
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Femifemco: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
Na dem sabi
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by pwajul: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
should fly
[color=][/color] grin
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by 7lives: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa: lmao.
What vexed me most is that a large percentage of that 170 million population believed in that mediocre team.
They were praying for them & expecting a miracle. Those guys lacked skills & talent. I wonder what they do at training. They can't cross, shoot or head ball. We had several corner kicks against France. Yet, all were wasted. Ahmed Musa ll cross ball as if it's a stone. Chai!
Nigerian football is just like her government.
Take it easy, you'll soon be labelled a BH, Nigerians don't deserve anything good, this is why we celebrate mediocrity above performance.
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by waja(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
should fly
. Hahahaha, I suggest Yobo should use a wheel barrow.
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
7lives:
Take it easy, you'll soon be labelled a BH, Nigerians don't deserve anything good, this is why we celebrate mediocrity above performance.
What's a BH?
Pls explain!
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Nicepoker(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
sexymoma: Can't we just leave them alone..

After all our President is more confused than he is
u see ur life?
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by johnbosco97(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
Its an idiot called babayaro that is confused. What has he done for his country. Beast
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Martini101(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
EVEN PEOPLE DAT DO NOT MATTER THINK THEY HAVE AN OPINION! #BRINGBACKOURKESHI#
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by sexymoma(f): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nicepoker: u see ur life?
where?
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by gbrown(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
4reigningqueen:

criticise them and hate them as you like.i enjoyed the super eagles game,especially their last game against france. I cant count how many times i clapped for them for a brilliant display of football.mikel remains my number 1 favourite player so you can go and ask oshiomole what to do if you and your likes have any problems with it.
Bro I see you not ready for logical reasoning,so go get a life, I don't watch football with my heart, cos sentiment will becloud my sense of reasoning, I watch football with my eyes and brain,this way I,m very objective with my analysis
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by jadyclem(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Those saying keshi shld remain because he has tried by winning afcon dn't really kw what soccer is abt. Keshi lack d technical knw hw of coaching. D world cup really exposed his flaws. If i shld ask one questn, what pattern of play did d super chickens play in all deir games? We only went to d 2nd round of d world cup because God jst used dat ref in bosnia's game to favor nd dat's d type of luck dat keshi keeps aving nt because he's a gud coach. If he wants to leave, he shld waka jare!
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by dejyx: 1:59am On Jul 04, 2014
Mr. Emmanuel Babayaro my first advice to you is that you should remove the speck in your eye before removing the plank in other peoples eyes. Who is more confused between you and Keshi? Are you now a coach? Are you after the Job of Nigeria's coach? Please mind your business. What gives you the guts to insult our gaffer "Skipo". Infact who are you to call "Skipo" confused. Do you think Skipo left football to be feeding on his brothers wealth like you?
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2014
jhidey08: he shld av come 2 ur village and pack doze farmers ba? Em-you-em-you (mumu)
wow.... Is ds jst how dumb u always ar or ds hapn to jst b a special occasion?
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Licensed2Kill(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2014
alexdidi: see goat o. So all 170m ppl play ftbal? Last 16 no do u? No b achievment? Ask oshiomole wat to do. Chai!
wot ar u? A pry3 student ..... U ar wot aristotle cald d "apetite" class....always contented wt little nd mediocrity...... I shld b mad at u buh instead I feel sympathetic alot for wot u cld hv done to b curse wt ds kinda pathetic thinkin faculty
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Licensed2Kill(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2014
.mm
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by coded01: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2014
Licensed-2-Kill:
wow.... Is ds jst how dumb u always ar or ds hapn to jst b a special occasion?

Licensed-2-Kill:
wot ar u A pry3 student ..... U ar wot aristotle cald d "apetite" class....always content wt little nd mediocrity...... I shld b mad at u buh instead I feel sympathetic alot for wot u cld hv done to b curse wt ds kinda pathetic thinkin faculty

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2014
Licensed-2-Kill:
wot ar u? A pry3 student ..... U ar wot aristotle cald d "apetite" class....always contented wt little nd mediocrity...... I shld b mad at u buh instead I feel sympathetic alot for wot u cld hv done to b curse wt ds kinda pathetic thinkin faculty
the only thinking faculty you have is that of a critic. Get off your couch!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andrea Agnelli Resigns As Juventus President / How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting / Rashidi Yekini's 56th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.