Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,398 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (478371 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by jamesbanjo(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2016
Hello everyone...

I have a few questions to ask.

I have a HP probook 6450b,with 4GB ram, INTEL HD GRAPHICS,
1.) Is there any way I can change it to NVIDIA ..
2.) If yes please I wil need steps on how to,or if there is anyone that can help,willing to pay.
3.) If NO, what games do yu recommend I play with this PC.. ( Fps or RPG games)

NB: AM a die hard Gamer(on console ps3).. New to pc gaming... thnkz in advance.

thatz d laptop

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2016
sleeping dogs:

release dates : sept. 2012
developers: square enix
platform : ;windows,playstation ., xbox
genre : Action ( martial arts), third person shooter, crime,role playing , open world

requirements:

processor:core 2 duo
graphics card:gt 8800
ram:2gb
HD space:15gb

plot:
frits scene shows a drug sale going awry.
Drug smugllers are busted buy the hong kong police.
In the ensuing farcas the two eloping smugglers are caught and thrown into jail.
wei and jackie become closer after their release and wei is introduced to a bulcky guy named dogeye and his gang.
To prove his loyalty to the team hes asked to show his fighting skills against various of the gangs old members.
Through out the games course wei makes various missions for different individuals.
Featured gangs include:
Sun On Yee gang
Water Street Gang
Jade Gang

All of whom are struggliing to gain territorial power over the other.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2016
------

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2016
------------

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 10:06am On May 15, 2016
purplekayc:
------------

What's with the dashes?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2016
AKBliv010:

What's with the dashes?
pic coming later
the website is always complaining
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2016
-----------

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2016
--------------

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2016
jamesbanjo:
Hello everyone...

2.) If yes please I wil need steps on how to,or if there is anyone that can help,willing to pay.

thatz d laptop

1. No, not possible to install a dedicated graphic card.
2. As above
3. Your Intel HD Graphics does not have a model number like 3000, 4000, 4400, etc. and is simply labelled "Intel HD Graphics", this most probably means that it is a 2010 CPU with very poor graphic power for modern games. Stick with your console.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2016
jamesbanjo:
Hello everyone...

thatz d laptop
are you planning to get this laptop or already own it ?
If not you should get one with an nvidia card
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2016
I hope this game would not be a flop
it reportedly has numerous dislikes on YouTube
After its trailer was posted there
Just waiting for the next battlefield..

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swisscarter(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2016
AKBliv010:

2. As above
3. Your Intel HD Graphics does not have a model number like 3000, 4000, 4400, etc. and is simply labelled "Intel HD Graphics", this most probably means that it is a 2010 CPU with very poor graphic power for modern games. Stick with your console.
My dell inspiron 15 3542 core i3 with intel hd graphics 4400 has a core i7 board with nvidia geforce 920m can i buy the core i7 board and replace with my core i3
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by jamesbanjo(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2016
AKBliv010:

2. As above

Hmmm
Kindly suggest me a cheap Gaming laptop
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by jamesbanjo(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2016
purplekayc:
are you planning to get this laptop or already own it ?
If not you should get one with an nvidia card

Ok thnkz
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 5:50pm On May 15, 2016
swisscarter:
My dell inspiron 15 3542 core i3 with intel hd graphics 4400 has a core i7 board with nvidia geforce 920m can i buy the core i7 board and replace with my core i3

Without seeing a physical sample, it's difficult to tell. However, with the i7 having a dedicated graphic card (dGPU) it will be structurally different from the i3 version. So, my guess will be it will not fit.

That said, intel advises the HD4400 graphics can play the following games. See link below. Note that the test was carried out on an i5 processor so your mileage may differ but the games will run on the internal graphics (iGPU).

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005551.html
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2016
jamesbanjo:

Hmmm
Kindly suggest me a cheap Gaming laptop

What's your budget?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by jamesbanjo(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2016
AKBliv010:

What's your budget?

60 - 65 k
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2016
jamesbanjo:

60 - 65 k
bos there are no cheap gaming laptops Unless you have a friend you want to buy 4m.

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2016
jamesbanjo:

60 - 65 k

You should try mobofree.com or olx.com and see what fits your budget. Find any with dedicated graphic cards and feel free to ask the community for advise if you need to.

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swisscarter(m): 12:56am On May 16, 2016
AKBliv010:

Without seeing a physical sample, it's difficult to tell. However, with the i7 having a dedicated graphic card (dGPU) it will be structurally different from the i3 version. So, my guess will be it will not fit.

That said, intel advises the HD4400 graphics can play the following games. See link below. Note that the test was carried out on an i5 processor so your mileage may differ but the games will run on the internal graphics (iGPU).

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005551.html
i have gta v, pes 16, sleeping dogs, naruto ultimate ninja storm 4, but fifa 15 shows black players any fix?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2016
swisscarter:
i have gta v, pes 16, sleeping dogs, naruto ultimate ninja storm 4, but fifa 15 shows black players any fix?

Share some photos or screen shots
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 500naira: 12:07am On May 17, 2016
purplekayc:
IF you are the downloading type as i saw this question somewhere these are some credible places you can get a handful of collection of PC games
and maybe others for other consoles as well

all torrents

http://www.torrentz.com/

https://torrentz.eu/

others

http://www.pcgameiso.com/

http://www.fullypcgames.net/p/games.html

http://www.skidrowcrack.com/

https://www.skidrowreloaded.com/

https://www.skidrow-games.com/

http://pcgames-download.net/

others..

ocean of games : most of their games are stored in ISO format
http://oceanofgames.com/

@ purplekayc

you can add these ......

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tall2ce(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2016
anyone with FIFA 16 for PC or anybody from unilag who has this game coz ppl told me jaja boys wud av it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Frasser(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2016
Seems like 1 has to spend a fortune, to buy a decent gaming laptop.. Plzzz I seriously need suggestions on which to buy... Budget 80-95k

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (331) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.