Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (479202 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2016
purplekayc:
I got a laptop earlier this year from ebay for N48,000
dat site u gave me for fifa 16 crack ain't working another of surveys, can u help me with another
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2016
lordraiden:
are u kidding me?how do I search for one,is it d core i5
remember the $ was like 250~270 then and it didn't come with graphics card
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2016
lordraiden:
dat site u gave me for fifa 16 crack ain't working another of surveys, can u help me with another
That is the one I found on the normal website
There should be more on the deep web
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2016
purplekayc:
remember the $ was like 250~270 then and it didn't come with graphics card
menh am seeing stuffs Dere,but how do I purchase one,and Africa is not in location for shipping.pls just give me step by step procedure
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
lordraiden:
did you try oceanofgames?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
swagifted:
don't think it's there.And FIFA 17 trailer is already out.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by gabylzy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hp Elitebook 8540p(core i5,750gb,4gb,1gb nvidia,15.6inch) please guys i wanna get this laptop for gaming is it a good buy?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
swagifted:
no,let me try it now
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
gabylzy:
Hp Elitebook 8540p(core i5,750gb,4gb,1gb nvidia,15.6inch) please guys i wanna get this laptop for gaming is it a good buy?
no cpu and gpu model,but it will b good since it's dedicated graphics
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
lordraiden:
menh am seeing stuffs Dere,but how do I purchase one,and Africa is not in location for shipping.pls just give me step by step procedure
I use an alternative address owned by some one else
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2016
purplekayc:
I use an alternative address owned by some one else
ok
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Gidok2010: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2016
Man City Will Be Hot Next Season
See There latest Target Here http://gidoktips..com/2016/06/city-ready-to-pay-50-for-aubameyang.html
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by brightpre(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
purplekayc pls I have dropped my number before, 09037146591 pls add me to the whatsapp group
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sirliu(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
If the nvidia graphics isn't at the very least 2gb, then it's not viable.
gabylzy:
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by gabylzy(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2016
sirliu:
If the nvidia graphics isn't at the very least 2gb, then it's not viable.

Have gottn the laptop alrdy can play at least 2014 games on medium settings..or low sha depends..buh pes 2016 runs fine at high
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2016
gabylzy:

Have gottn the laptop alrdy can play at least 2014 games on medium settings..or low sha depends..buh pes 2016 runs fine at high

Good thing you didn't listen to all this Internet-fantasy-provocating posters... 1g isn't that bad, considering I know if you had the means you would have gotten a better one... You'd enjoy a lot of games ( not all recent games though)that would last you until you hopefully get another pc... 3njoy yo

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
LucemFerre:

Whats your definition of "ideas?" how are they losing ideas? Battlefield 1 is one of the most hyped games now and it is set at ww1 that's your definition of a new idea, isn't it?
They know they fu*ked up by calling that game "battlefield" coz it doesnt look anything battlefield.
According to E3 their upcoming release would be called Battlefield 1

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by yinkarh187(m): 4:51am On Jun 11, 2016
pls my pc always bring 'application unable to start' error if I try opening just cause 2 nd fifa 14 pls help
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2016
yinkarh187:
pls my pc always bring 'application unable to start' error if I try opening just cause 2 nd fifa 14 pls help
Try running as administrator
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2016
yinkarh187:

What is your system specs?
What is the error code? (a screen snap of possible)
What bit is your operating system (32bit or 64bit)?
What bit is the program?
Did the program run before or is this the first time you are installing it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by yinkarh187(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
LucemFerre:

What is your system specs?
What is the error code? (a screen snap of possible)
What bit is your operating system (32bit or 64bit)?
What bit is the program?
Did the program run before or is this the first time you are installing it?
my system is 64 bit

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by gabylzy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
LucemFerre:

Good thing you didn't listen to all this Internet-fantasy-provocating posters... 1g isn't that bad, considering I know if you had the means you would have gotten a better one... You'd enjoy a lot of games ( not all recent games though)that would last you until you hopefully get another pc... 3njoy yo

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2016
yinkarh187:
my system is 64 bit

Your computer might be missing some system file(s) necessary to run the game...
Install/reinstall visual c++ redistributables, all of them... You might install one and it would luckily work but otherwise install... 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013 (you can get them from Microsoft's site)

Install/reinstall direct x 9, 10 and 11... Same goes for this... One might work but otherwise install all...

Install the most recent. NET framework (you can get it from Microsoft's site)

After you install them, reboot your PC... That should fix the error

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by yinkarh187(m): 1:02am On Jun 12, 2016
LucemFerre:

Your computer might be missing some system file(s) necessary to run the game...
Install/reinstall visual c++ redistributables, all of them... You might install one and it would luckily work but otherwise install... 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013 (you can get them from Microsoft's site)

Install/reinstall direct x 9, 10 and 11... Same goes for this... One might work but otherwise install all...

Install the most recent. NET framework (you can get it from Microsoft's site)

After you install them, reboot your PC... That should fix the error
thanks man

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2016
No problem
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Shamoo100(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hello everyone.. Pls can any1 help with a direct link to download Fifa Street4 for PC... Really appreciate.. Ps. without survey.. Or any1 that has and is willing to upload for me on Any cloud medium thnx
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 3:18am On Jun 14, 2016
-deleted- wrong section
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 3:22am On Jun 14, 2016
-deleted- wrong section
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 3:25am On Jun 14, 2016
-deleted- wrong section
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 3:30am On Jun 14, 2016
-deleted- wrong section
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by urahara(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2016
davien:
Greetings everyone, I've been an avid fan of pc gaming for as long as I can remember.
Problem is, I've never really had the opportunity to get a decent gaming machine at a decent price... The laptop I wish to buy now has the following features (oh it's priced at 190k)

15.6 inches comfy view screen (1366x768) - please someone tell me if "comfy view" is code for poor screen resolution.

Intel Core i7-6500U
Processor Speed
2.5 GHz
up to 3.1 GHz - I'm very okay with this. .

4gb ram - Upgrading to 8 or 16 shouldn't be a problem

1TB HDD - Can't pair it up with an SSD, price skyrockets

2 GB NVIDIA GeForce 940m - Sadly getting the 950m would make me rip an arm off financially.. Does anyone know where I can get an nvidia 860m laptop below 210k in Nigeria?

I already have pc games like;

witcher 3
fallout 4
Gta V
Civilization V and IV
Prototype 1 & 2
Saints Row IV
Dying light - would soon delete this and get the following edition
PES 15 & 16
FIFA 14
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja storm 3,4,and Revolution
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Dead Space 3
Street Fighter V
Crysis 2
Mass effect 3
The sims 4 + all dlcs and The Sims 3 +university+season+supernatural+into the future dlc - haven't had the time to get the remaining sims 3 dlcs
Metro 2033 redux
Simcity 4
Assassin's Creed i black flag
Age of wonders 3
Age of empires 3
Bully scholarship edition
Need for Speed most wanted and the run
Alone in the dark illumination
The forest
Endless Space and Ancient Space
Halo spartan assault
left 4 dead 2
Dragon Age Inquisition
Watchdogs
Batman Arkham Asylum
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2
Empire Earth
Escape dead island
Far cry 4
Final Fantasy XII
Gta San Andreas and vice city
Hitman 6
I am Alive
Just cause 2 (I know it's old, saw the game play and was hooked)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Metal Gear Solid V Phantom pain
GRID 2
Risen 3 Titan Lords
Saints Row Gat Out of Hell
Sleeping dogs definitive edition
South Park the stick of truth
Star wars the force unleashed 2
X men legends 2 rise of apocalypse..

I don't fancy having to play at ultra settings, as long as everything is crisp and plays smoothly...

Oga davien u dey para o grin grin

Only u. All these games .
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by urahara(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2016
davien:
Greetings everyone, I've been an avid fan of pc gaming for as long as I can remember.
Problem is, I've never really had the opportunity to get a decent gaming machine at a decent price... The laptop I wish to buy now has the following features (oh it's priced at 190k)

15.6 inches comfy view screen (1366x768) - please someone tell me if "comfy view" is code for poor screen resolution.

Intel Core i7-6500U
Processor Speed
2.5 GHz
up to 3.1 GHz - I'm very okay with this. .

4gb ram - Upgrading to 8 or 16 shouldn't be a problem

1TB HDD - Can't pair it up with an SSD, price skyrockets

2 GB NVIDIA GeForce 940m - Sadly getting the 950m would make me rip an arm off financially.. Does anyone know where I can get an nvidia 860m laptop below 210k in Nigeria?

I already have pc games like;

witcher 3
fallout 4
Gta V
Civilization V and IV
Prototype 1 & 2
Saints Row IV
Dying light - would soon delete this and get the following edition
PES 15 & 16
FIFA 14
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja storm 3,4,and Revolution
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Dead Space 3
Street Fighter V
Crysis 2
Mass effect 3
The sims 4 + all dlcs and The Sims 3 +university+season+supernatural+into the future dlc - haven't had the time to get the remaining sims 3 dlcs
Metro 2033 redux
Simcity 4
Assassin's Creed i black flag
Age of wonders 3
Age of empires 3
Bully scholarship edition
Need for Speed most wanted and the run
Alone in the dark illumination
The forest
Endless Space and Ancient Space
Halo spartan assault
left 4 dead 2
Dragon Age Inquisition
Watchdogs
Batman Arkham Asylum
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2
Empire Earth
Escape dead island
Far cry 4
Final Fantasy XII
Gta San Andreas and vice city
Hitman 6
I am Alive
Just cause 2 (I know it's old, saw the game play and was hooked)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Metal Gear Solid V Phantom pain
GRID 2
Risen 3 Titan Lords
Saints Row Gat Out of Hell
Sleeping dogs definitive edition
South Park the stick of truth
Star wars the force unleashed 2
X men legends 2 rise of apocalypse..

I don't fancy having to play at ultra settings, as long as everything is crisp and plays smoothly...

If i may ask what are the specs of your current system

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (331) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.