Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning (3818 Views)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning / Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Miracy(f): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2014
Missmossy:
I trust you "grin"
Hahaha....na so,thats how we ball grin cheesy
So what's up for today?
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Creamish(f): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2014
Pray....datz d first thing... tho sometimes i check my phone for the time...
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Kanwulia: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
McWhillion:

Have you got amnesia?

No. I remembered to check my calendar abi? wink
Person wey get amnesia dey keep CALAANDA?
My calendar is in my brain o!
Thank you! kiss
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by soulglo: 1:26am On Jul 05, 2014
dre11: After saying your goodnight to your families and the course of nature takes over. Thats when you close your eyes forgeting all your troubles, relaxing your senses and trying to look fresh for the next day.

As you wake up from sleep..... whats the first things thats comes to your mind and do you always do it
or
whats is the first thing you do as you wake up from your sleep

I'm in a trance until I taste my coffee
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by dre11(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
jobsat34: check out on my baby.. thats what i do most time

thats the love of a moma

Creamish: Pray....datz d first thing... tho sometimes i check my phone for the time...

checking to see if he sent a goodnite text... hahaha
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by dre11(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mutuwa: Pray,urinate then take warm water with natural honey.

hum!!!!

rebella: Pray
Shower
Off to work

so, no time to go to toilet first

soul_glo:
I'm in a trance until I taste my coffee

um!!!! So, this has always being your routine
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
Check on a certain nairlander I'm stalking.
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by dre11(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
dumelo dumelo: Check on a certain nairlander I'm stalking.

angry
don't tell me you do that daily
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by rebella(f): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

hum!!!!

so, no time to go to toilet first

um!!!! So, this has always being your routine
Sorry I'm too fine to use toilet grin
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Creamish(f): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

thats the love of a moma

checking to see if he sent a goodnite text... hahaha

Yeah....exactly... cheesy
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by juman(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
Off the alarm, because without alarm I may not be able to wake up for morning prayer at 2:30 am.
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2014
dre11:

angry
don't tell me you do that daily
Yes I do.
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by dre11(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
DumeloDumelo:
Yes I do.

cheesy
and does the person know ure stalking him/she

Creamish:
Yeah....exactly... cheesy

i feel ugringrin
did u see his text 2daysmiley

rebella:
Sorry I'm too fine to use toilet grin

thats intresting.........
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=dre11]

cheesy
and does the person know ure stalking him/she

No he doesn't.
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by dre11(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=DumeloDumelo][/quote]

cheesy
whisper his name to mah ears....
Ur secrete are safe with megringrin
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by shayoor(f): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
dre11:

cheesy

Hmmmmm Amebo
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
dre11:

cheesy

If I tell you it won't be secret anymore.
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by dre11(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
DumeloDumelo:

If I tell you it won't be secret anymore.

i guess its Pa antelop
because......lipsrsealed
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by AfricanApple(f): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
op, why u won knw

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by dre11(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: op, why u won knw

talk ur own joorgrin
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by ahnie: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
greet him
pray together
go into the kitchen to prepare Our Breakfast
Take one hot SHOT
Tidy my Home
Drive To work.

my Routine from mon-fridays
what a fair life.
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: op, why u won knw

Loll grin
Were you AkiraApple?
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by AfricanApple(f): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
dre11:

talk ur own joorgrin
na which kind pee u dey go pee
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by AfricanApple(f): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Loll grin
Were you AkiraApple?
yes ooo i was

mehn! i dey miss dat name o
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
ahnie:
greet him
pray together
go into the kitchen to prepare Our Breakfast
Take one hot SHOT
Tidy my Home
Drive To work.

my Routine from mon-fridays
what a fair life.

grin nne can you elaborate on the bolded please. Your early morning routine is lovely smiley
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by ahnie: 5:44am On Jul 08, 2014
datalossvictim1:

grin nne can you elaborate on the bolded please. Your early morning routine is lovely smiley

secret BTW me and my husband.
lol...goodmarwin.
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: yes ooo i was

mehn! i dey miss dat name o

Yh, I know that must suck sad
Still very good to see you smiley smiley
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by AfricanApple(f): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, I know that must suck sad
Still very good to see you smiley smiley
yes darling, good to see u too

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
I always check my phones.
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Dygeasy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
DumeloDumelo: Check on a certain nairlander I'm stalking.
hmmm
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Godmystrength: 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
I check on my baby and then check the time on my phone.
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by theSpark(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Thank God for sustaining me
Beg God for directions for the day
Check time!
Jump out of bed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Friend is Being Forced To Marry - Help! / Twelve Ways To Impress Your In-laws / The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.