Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,357 members, 7,868,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? (1613 Views)

Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With / U Spend A Whole 150k On A Babe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
-* I looked at your profile and noticed how
you have Brown eyes long nose lovely hair.
The way you comment. I love everything about you
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
Temhab where are you kiss
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Sunkyphil(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
undecidedu don dey smoke urtin again abi undecidedu don dey smoke urtin again abi
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by TyTymer(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
It's Official! There's an outbreak in Romance Section!!! angry

I knew the Tsunami would have side-effects. angry

1 Like

Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Some people have infection here
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Meaning sad
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by temhab(f): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
undecided Who are you? Identify yourself now or else...

1 Like

Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by kayultimate(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
hmmm! i smell ratus ratuss

1 Like

Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 04, 2014
The black girl fine shaa..

Op must be on a long thing...

3 Likes

Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Forzap: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by MizMyColi(f): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2014
easyano: -* I looked at your profile and noticed how
you have Brown eyes long nose lovely hair.
The way you comment. I love everything about you
Hmmm....seems to me you two know way more about eachother than you care to admit. Anyhoo.....#Observing
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2014
Temhab you have a message
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by snadguy007(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2014
cheryl1: Hmmmm
What is on your mind ?
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by LajaLaba: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2014
Marriage just like that?what a looser
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2014
easyano: Temhab where are you kiss
na wa oh,shey na the same temhab wey get that world best receeding hairline? Give her 5yrs. The babe for don turn bald
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
snadguy007: What is on your mind ?
Nothing o
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Chilug(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
Laja Laba: Marriage just like that?what a looser
And u re a d winner, lousy inept inferior slowpoke.
Read rule 1, don't derail OP thread. Winner!

3 Likes

Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by snadguy007(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
cheryl1:
Nothing o
Hmmm....i'm smelling sometin tongue
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by temhab(f): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
OP Pls don't send me pm again.PLS PLS PLS BIKO

1 Like

Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
Temhab embarassed
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by temhab(f): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
Holy gods who are you for goodness sake
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Chilug(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2014
temhab: OP Pls don't send me pm again.PLS PLS PLS BIKO
Take am easy na biko. Show d guy some respect. Is nt like the guy will steal ur heart u could be friends na, put a face to it. Friendship remember will usually start some where. Ehn biko please.
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by temhab(f): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
OK ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
Still on it. Temhab I'm on my knees. cry
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
Will she spend her life with you? What a question!
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by madamoringo(f): 2:23am On Jul 08, 2014
temhab: Holy gods who are you for goodness sake

Some of you girls of nowadays are so uncouth, ungrateful, yet you complain that chivalry is dead? Well, it died because of women like you who cannot relate with common sense, especially when you know people are looking, why can't you just be graceful, will it kill you? If you have to ultimately say no, let the guy down gently and gracefully, and you might gain a life long very good friend at a minimum! Now you address this guy like this, maybe because you do not see any money around him or coming from a big home with an important family name but I tell you what: any guy who sees you speak to any man who had the boldness to approach you like this would never even be interested in your ilk because he will see you as lowly trash, uncouth, rude and crassly ungrateful! Yet women of nowadays complain that chivalry is dead, well news flash: ugly, rude dummies like you killed! Abeg nor bring your bad luck take spoil market for others o!

3 Likes

Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by xtervaganza(m): 3:21am On Jul 08, 2014
This is stoopid!!!!

Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by xtervaganza(m): 3:25am On Jul 08, 2014
madamoringo:

Some of you girls of nowadays are so uncouth, ungrateful, yet you complain that chivalry is dead? Well, it died because of women like you who cannot relate with common sense, especially when you know people are looking, why can't you just be graceful, will it kill you? If you have to ultimately say no, let the guy down gently and gracefully, and you might gain a life long very good friend at a minimum! Now you address this guy like this, maybe because you do not see any money around him or coming from a big home with an important family name but I tell you what: any guy who sees you speak to any man who had the boldness to approach you like this would never even be interested in your ilk because he will see you as lowly trash, uncouth, rude and crassly ungrateful! Yet women of nowadays complain that chivalry is dead, well news flash: ugly, rude dummies like you killed! Abeg nor bring your bad luck take spoil market for others o!
Mr lecturer make we hear word jare

If the op refused to put his neurons to use and put this crap here in public then he deserves whatever insults were thrown at him
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by Bellasharonne(f): 4:04am On Jul 08, 2014
This is deep mehn... sad .... following
Re: Temhab Will U Spend Your Life With Me? by xp17(m): 4:20am On Jul 08, 2014
temhab: OP Pls don't send me pm again.PLS PLS PLS BIKO
you are very arrogant, you know?. And What's is the biggie of someone getting to know you? it doesn't hurt getting to know someone my dear. Life itself is a b1tch, someone that could give up all for you is always sidelined. Meanwhile, you kill yourself over someone that don't give a fvck about your black ass.

Think about my dear.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Wants A Guy... / NIGERIAN Women Logic (picture Evidence) / Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.