Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom (1469 Views)

Share The Amount You Spend In A Day / If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu / How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Philoo1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
as for me 5min is much ....I play music before the song finish I done deh pack sponge ......but my good friend deh spend 30min I wonder wetin he deh do dia.....
Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by lilslick(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
op see d real reason

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
as much as needed, and the special extra attention given to the nuts hahahahaha
Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Philoo1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
icedbeatz:
as much as needed, and the special extra attention given to the nuts hahahahaha
..madt man....lol
Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Sharksblow(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
like 15 mins.... but yesterday it was 15secs as I saw a snake after grabbing soap.... my landlord helped me kill it.... it saw my unclothedness.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by paul288yahoo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
lilslick:
op see d real reason
ROTFL....chai....
Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by awesome11(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
In the morning, 10-12mins.. At night, 5 mins don do
Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Philoo1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
awesome11:
In the morning, 10-12mins.. At night, 5 mins don do
nah cloth u deh wash
Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Philoo1:
..madt man....lol
Hahahahahahahahaha a man gotta keep his nuts clean meeehn, can't be walking around with unclean nuts :-) lol
mrschima hope you let chima do the tea bagging on you?
Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
1 hour smiley
Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by IamLEGEND1: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
if my favourite song start to dey play when I dey pour water for body......I go stop so I fit hear the song clearly........

but normally, na 8mins
Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by awesome11(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Philoo1:
nah cloth u deh wash

That's just me. I had problems when I went to a friend's place on vacation. He was living in an house when they all share a bathroom.. Some of them will even come and knock the bathroom door while I'm still in.
Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Philoo1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
awesome11:

That's just me. I had problems when I went to a friend's place on vacation. He was living in an house when they all share a bathroom.. Some of them will even come and knock the bathroom door while I'm still in.
.....understand now.....hahahahahahh
Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by Godfullsam(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sugarhugs:
1 hour smiley

U need am grin

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by nickz(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
30 seconds
Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by kokoA(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Without vaseline: 10mins

With vaseline: 30mins

With vaseline and phone: 1hour. grin grin
Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by jmoore(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
3-4 mins
Re: Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom by lgboks(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
lilslick this pictures says a little of it for me.
In school where I have strong network in ma bathroom\toilet well I can reply all my messages,chats,check all my nairaland posts and thread etc for toilet cheesy
At home with less network that pictures doesn't count because am out.
But then while watching an interesting movies while in the toilet hmmmmm (see relaxation grin)
In the bathroom @ scholl where my shower doesn't run fast and landlord would come knocking @ my door because I want to fill his soakaway spend less time when compared to when am @ home with full tank of both hot water and cold one,no worries about filling soakaway because the water runs into the drainage in my street(dad got creative
wink )
Let me paint that picture of my routine- na to carry Bluetooth speaker cus phone no go loud reach....fit dance and sing to the xtent I come out sweating grin
If am with my love well....the shower time go get as he be o (cus as I dey romance section na so I take like romance o especially when love join cool)
Still to answer ur question
I can spend hours in the bathroom or toilet and at the same time can spend a min there (hostel life tot me that)
So it all depends on my environment or mood (if no be my toilet won't spend a min there sorry)

(1) (Reply)

My Secretary Proposed To Me! WTF? Right Or Wrong. / Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year / How Often Should A Man Have An Orgasm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.