Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics (6384 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics by RelationshipPro: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
Is talking to a girl a hard task for you? If so, then you practically have no chances whatsoever in taking the girl of your dreams home, sorry to say.

To change this fact, you simply have to learn how to make every conversation you have with a girl extremely exciting and edgy. Keep reading for the 3 best techniques of conversational seduction to make any girl fall for you in no time at all!

How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-Nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics

Technique #1: "Don't Say Anything". Although this might come across as quite surprising to you, you should know that girls actually prefer it if you keep your mouth shut. Girls, by nature, love to talk about themselves, so all you really need to do is listen to a girl as she talks (or pretend to, at least) and you will come across as the best conversationalist she has ever met! It is bizarre, but very true.

So, what you need to focus on instead is asking a girl loads of questions about her likes and dislikes. The best conversational topics that girls prefer usually include horoscopes and relationships. Sports topics like football or lawn bowling will probably just send you down the drain.

Technique #2: "Tease Her". If you want to create some powerful sexual tension between you and a girl, tease her. This has the bonus of making you seem confident, which is a trait that most girls would love to see in guys.

It's pretty easy to tease a woman - just make a cocky remark, but at the same time appear to be laid back. Use as much humor as possible so that you don't come across as too serious. Remember that if you are able to tease her effectively, then she will not be able to get enough of you!

Technique #3: "Hypnotize Her". An extremely powerful technique with several moral objections against it by most people, hypnosis can really make any girl fall in love with you.

It's actually not hard to hypnotize a woman and make her fall completely for you. One easy way to put her into a trance is to make her recall past experiences which make her feel happy. This will get her to "feel" positive emotions and then associate those with you. As a result, she will feel happy whenever she sees you.

Pay Close Attention Here-

Take 2 minutes to visit the next page and you'll discover a stunning psychological trick which will show you- How to Captivate a woman, Make Her Fall in Love with You -- and Give You The World. I strongly urge you to watch the video to the end- How to Talk to Girls

You'll Uncover Subtle Yet POWERFUL Little 'Secrets' On How To Instantly Charm ANY Girl and Get Her Smitten Crazy... Spellbound To Give Herself ENTIRELY To YOUR Every Whim and Desire... you can also visit What to Talk To A Girl about

Looking for love and dating can be challenging. Discuss your dating problems on our forum. We can help you find a great loving relationship! Go to: Dating Forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yd15WCxOBA

How to Start a Text Conversation with a Girl
Re: How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics by Skykid1208(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
We hear

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics by jameslives: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Guys meet beautiful girls all the time, but most of them are afraid to even come near these girls, because they simply don't know how to talk to girls. Talking to girls doesn't have to be hard though, yet most guys get uncomfortable and all tensed up. While approaching girls and starting conversations with them can be very scary there are a few things you can do that will help you lose the tension and make it easier for you to talk to girls.

1. What you do is more important than what you say

When talking to girls, keep in mind that 80% of our communication is done through our body language. That is good news for you, because you don't have to get all tensed up anymore about every word that you say as it is of little importance anyway. The way you represent yourself, carry yourself is more important than what is coming out of your mouth.

2. Forget about canned pick up lines and scripts

Learning how to talk to girls becomes easier when you stop listening to what others tell you. Most dating experts tell you to practice and memorize lines.There are complete books written on canned pick up lines and scripts. I recommend to stay away from these, as they are completely useless. None of it will help you maintain great conversations. No woman will be impressed if you sound fake, robotic and as if you've memorized every word. Instead, when you talk to girls, what helps best is to loosen up. When we're afraid to mess something up we usually put too much pressure on ourselves. Talking becomes hard when we focus too much on finding the right words. Truth is, there are no right words. Sometimes things to say come out of nowhere. Say what feels right! Certainly don't try to get a girl's approval when you talk to girls. Just say what you want to say and try not to stress over whether what you said is appropriate or not. When talking to girls try to be yourself and talk like you would talk to a friend of yours.

3. Avoid usual boring topics and don't interview her

When talking to girls you can pretty much say almost anything as long it's not completely weird or rude. When it comes to conversation, perhaps the biggest mistake you can make is talking about the usual, boring stuff, such as school and work. Try to stay away from these topics when you talk to girls. As long as you keep boring topics on a low, you're fine.

Also don't go into 'interview mode' when talking to girls by asking them one question after another, such as "What do you do for a living? Do you have brothers and sisters? What do you like to do for fun?" The last thing you want to do is sound like you are on a job interview.

4. Humor & flirting

Replace these boring topics with humor, lots of it. Nothing connects us closer to a person than humor. And when you mix humor with flirting, you have an irresistible combination.

5. Practice

When you talk to girls always keep in mind that practice makes better. I used to be shy myself, but the more I talked to different kinds of people on a regular basis, the easier it became and the better I got at it. When you talk to a lot of girls over time talking will become easy.

If you apply these tips above you will see great improvement in your interactions with women. Perhaps, the best advice of all on how to talk to girls is this; Remember the best conversations happen when there is lots of energy, humor, flirting and spicy conversation. That's when our hearts lit up and connections are made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-9gIP2T4fc

How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics by donyjohn: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Not all girls are alike. They won't all enjoy talking about the same kinds of things. However, there are some tried and tested conversation strategies which tend to work pretty universally, regardless of a girl's preferences. Conversation is key in building attraction, so if you struggle with knowing how to talk to girls effectively, here are three top tips you might want to consider.

1. Carefully plan your first encounter. If you notice a girl you like, don't hang about nervously, waiting to make your move. Plan a way in which you can 'accidentally' pass her but feel compelled to stop and talk to her. For example, you might be on your way to the bar, but you stop and talk to her perhaps because you think you recognize her. This is a subtle approach which makes it look like fate has played a part - and women tend to love this. You make her think that your actions are random. It taps into a girl's innate desire for romance.

2. Voice your opinions. Women don't want a 'yes' man, one who agrees with everything a girl says out of fear of being disliked if he dares to contradict. That type of guy comes across as needy; as one who can be easily manipulated and women don't want that, they want a challenge! What's more, not having an opinion is often interpreted as being concerned solely with sex. On some level, she'll believe that your constant agreement is because you're only interested in 'scoring'. Giving your opinion doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. It simply shows that you're a genuine individual who isn't afraid of a challenge. It exudes that kind of confidence which women will find hypnotic. Just don't become aggressive and make sure that you steer clear of 'no-go' topics such a politics and religion!

3. Blend in the right level of humor. Numerous studies have shown that there is a direct link between humor and sexual attraction, and it's one of the most powerful assets a guy can use in his conversations with women. There are many ways to blend in humor and it doesn't usually involve telling tired jokes. Most of the time, women are used to guys kissing their butts. The problem is that women grow tired of the same tactics.In order to stand out from other guys, you need to use your humor to tease.For example, you could steal some of the lines traditionally used by women."You're trying to take advantage of me," or "You just want me for my body" are sure to make her laugh. Alternate it with a little bit of playing hard to get, and you'll soon have her under your spell!

Never underestimate the importance of conversation. Even the most vile of humans have been able to charm their way to success by being great speakers. A guy who has a way with words and who knows how to talk to girls will be able to woo them time and time again. And with a little practice, you can be one of those guys, too.

Turn A Friend Into A Girlfriend
Re: How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics by michaelpower: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Most guys would give their eye teeth (whatever the heck THAT means) to learn how to effectively IMPRESS a girl.

This is a losing game. Even if you do impress her, it's going to be short lived. As soon as whatever you "impressed her" with is gone, so is she.

Let's take the age old myth that girls are impressed by money. You show up, throwing hundreds around, buying her and her friends drinks, "accidentally" pulling out your formula one car keys, or "accidentally" checking the time on your diamond inlayed gold watch, and she's impressed.

But what happens when all that money's gone? Think she'll stick around? Not a chance.

Anything else that you do or say to "impress her" will have the same effect.

So, what's the alternative?

Instead of "impressing her," become "impressed by her."

Sounds like some linguistic mumbo jumbo, but play along here.

You walk up to her and start talking to her. You ask her about her hobbies, her job, or whatever.

You notice that when you're talking to her, she "lights up" about certain things, or she "leans heavily" on certain terms and phrases.

She's basically giving you the keys to kingdom.

Sadly, most guys miss this. They are waiting for her to take a breath so they can slip in whatever "impressive things" about themselves to hopefully "impress her."

Don't do that.

Instead, ask plenty of open ended follow up questions about the things SHE likes talking about, and that YOU also find interesting.

This second part (in ask her about things about HER that you BOTH find interesting) is crucial.

Don't be some fake douchebag who agrees with everything she says, like she' s some genius princess just you can get some.

She'll know the difference on a deep, subconscious level.

She'll be talking about all kinds of different stuff, that she likes, that you keep asking about.

And then because you're REALLY interested in some things, and not others, she'll be able to see it in your body language and facial expressions. Start a Text Conversation with a Girl

Then you'll both be talking about something your both interested, and that "thing" whatever it is you're talking about, came from HER, and not you.

And she will interpret this, on a VERY DEEP level, of you two "making a connection," or "really hitting it off," or however she describes this to herself.

Get her talking, open her up, and look for treasure.

And when you find it, she'll HAPPILY give it to you.

This is just ONE strategy that you'll not only be able to use flawlessly with women, but also with friends, business partners, and within existing relationships.
Re: How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics by doriscarter: 1:50am On Sep 09, 2017
Good day everyone. I have something to share with you.. am from USA, my girlfriend and I were separated for a long period due to some misunderstanding, I came across different spiritualist and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him not until when i met Great Doctor James who helped me get my lover back miraculously. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn't believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact Email: [ olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com] if you need his help on getting your ex back, stop your marriage from crumbling or you need success in every aspect of your life. He is really a good Doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read / Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? / Interesting Memes In My Phone Gallery.. Happy Viewing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.