Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read (6379 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It / Don't Be Too Forward To Have That Ring On Your Finger / GUYS: Before Giving Her That Ring Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by akwara1234: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Goodday good guys in the house. I just want to use this forum to share my experience with you. I just ended my 1 year+ relationship because of what am about to tell you. I dnt really know if its true but my friends says that am too soft with ladies. Please guys before you propose to her make sure you at least see her "packages" even if you didn't touch them. But please NOTE: am not encouraging fornication. So relax let me gist u. I met this lady in my friend's weeding. I was his best man and she was the chief bride's maid. After the weeding we exchanged contact and that was how it all started. Long story short we started hanging out and finally we started dating. After some months I asked her to visit my place n she said that she can only do that if I promise not to touch her. At first I was reluctant but I had to agree with her since I don't even have the intention of sleeping with her. The first visit opened the door. She frequents my house at any opportunity. I never complained bc she does the cooking and cleaning. Yet I never touched her all those months. The far I could go was only a kiss. One day a friend told me that she saw my girl in a hotel with a man. I told her its a lie because her phone hasn't rang in my presence before. The next time she visited, I politly asked her but she denied so I told her to give me her phone but she refused. I forcefully collected the phone only to discover that it was locked with a password. She finally unlocked the phone after a dirty slap. Behold what I saw. Countless messages from different men, even her network was switched off which explains why her phone doesn't ring in my house. You guys wount believe things I saw in my woman's phone, a girl I thought was still a virgin, someone am planning to see her parents soon. With that vex I decided that I was going to have my pound of flesh so I asked her for sex which she refused. I forcefully undressed her. JESU!!!! What I saw left me shocked. This girl's boobs and tommy have so sagged that I couldn't even look at them. She started begging me to "come and do" but all I could do at that time was shade tears. I told her that if she will tell me the truth about her past I wll forgive her. I slumped when she told me that she has two kid who are with her mum in the village. She has been calling me since then but its over.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by donholy28(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
My guy u don suffer no be small...but thank God say una don break up.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by IamLEGEND1: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
the only message I got from this rubbish is:
1. You're a rapist
2.you're very insecure
3. you're violent
4. you're an ídiot

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by donTbone(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
undecided
In summary please! sad
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by obiorathesubtle: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Write a damn book man!
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by misspicy(f): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
shocked and you wanted to rape her or you raped her....talk true you rape her.

but seriously the girl wan scam OP ni and thank God he realise on time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by jamex93(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
So u want con do her by force abi

Well God save you ooooo

Thank God u no use your hand do ur self

Good luck in your next relationship

1 Like

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by donTbone(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
akwara1234:
Goodday good guys in the house. I just want to use this forum to share my experience with you. I just ended my 1 year+ relationship because of what am about to tell you. I dnt really know if its true but my friends says that am too soft with ladies. Please guys before you propose to her make sure you at least see her "packages" even if you didn't touch them. But please NOTE: am not encouraging fornication. So relax let me gist u. I met this lady in my friend's weeding. I was his best man and she was the chief bride's maid. After the weeding we exchanged contact and that was how it all started. Long story short we started hanging out and finally we started dating. After some months I asked her to visit my place n she said that she can only do that if I promise not to touch her. At first I was reluctant but I had to agree with her since I don't even have the intention of sleeping with her. The first visit opened the door. She frequents my house at any opportunity. I never complained bc she does the cooking and cleaning. Yet I never touched her all those months. The far I could go was only a kiss. One day a friend told me that she saw my girl in a hotel with a man. I told her its a lie because her phone hasn't rang in my presence before. The next time she visited, I politly asked her but she denied so I told her to give me her phone but she refused. I forcefully collected the phone only to discover that it was locked with a password. She finally unlocked the phone after a dirty slap. Behold what I saw. Countless messages from different men, even her network was switched off which explains why her phone doesn't ring in my house. You guys wount believe things I saw in my woman's phone, a girl I thought was still a virgin, someone am planning to see her parents soon. With that vex I decided that I was going to have my pound of flesh so I asked her for sex which she refused. I forcefully undressed her. JESU!!!! What I saw left me shocked. This girl's boobs and tommy have so sagged that I couldn't even look at them. She started begging me to "come and do" but all I could do at that time was shade tears. I told her that if she will tell me the truth about her past I wll forgive her. I slumped when she told me that she has two kid who are with her mum in the village. She has been calling me since then but its over.

OUCH! my eyes aches! cool

After taking my time to read, I cant but laugh sofly cheesy cheesy cheesy

To my bolded, just forgive her and move on.
You never can tell if she is the mother of your unborn kids! grin grin grin
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked God is watching
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by obiorathesubtle: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
FÜck!!!! I just read the story!
That's really messed up man

1 Like

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by obiorathesubtle: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
FÜck!!!! I just read the story!
That's really messed up man
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by Missonas(f): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
akwara1234:

Please guys before you propose to her make sure you at least see her "packages" even if you didn't touch them
Inspector weldone o grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by akwara1234: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

1. You're a rapist

2.you're very insecure

3. you're violent

4. you're an ídiot

Goodday sir. B4 u call me names again let me ask u are u married? If u are, hw many men was she sleeping with when u were dating her? hw many kids does she hv b4 u got married 2 her? Pls be resonable!!!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsadsadsadsadsad

op i thought chief bridesmaid is done by someone who is single,not yet married nor with kids or am i getting it wrong?

For a bride to appoint someone as a chief bridemaid then she must have known her itota..so how come she allowed a mum be her cheif bridemaid

Misspicy gal wen don born dey do cheif bridemaidna question....

So a gurl have been coming to your house,doing the laundry,dishes and the rest yet you dnt knw the way to her mum house abi

issokey,your story isnt too puresadsadsad
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Can't laff
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by misspicy(f): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

op i thought chief bridesmaid is done by someone who is single,not yet married nor with kids or am i getting it wrong?

For a bride to appoint someone as a chief bridemaid then she must have known her itota..so how come she allowed a mum be her cheif bridemaid

So a gurl have been coming to your house,doing the laundry,dishes and the rest yet you dnt knw the way to her mum house abi

yes it is possible,maybe she and the bride have been long time friends unless the OP is lying sha
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
misspicy:

yes it is possible,maybe she and the bride have been long time friends unless the OP is lying sha
hmmmmmm the last time someone closed to me wedded,she appointed a single lady since her best friend already had a child....

Issorrit.
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by misspicy(f): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
hmmmmmm the last time someone closed to me wedded,she appointed a single lady since her best friend already had a child....

Issorrit.
grin you know there are different culture shocks right i was suprised when an ibo guy told me that wedding ceremony is done in the guy's church
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
misspicy:

grin you know there are different culture shocks right i was suprised when an ibo guy told me that wedding ceremony is done in the guy's church
huh huh huh huhshockedshocked.
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by IamLEGEND1: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
akwara1234:

Goodday sir. B4 u call me names again let me ask u are u married? If u are, hw many men was she sleeping with when u were dating her? hw many kids does she hv b4 u got married 2 her? Pls be resonable!!!
So you try to rape her coz she was sleeping with other men......

2 Likes

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by misspicy(f): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
huh huh huh huhshockedshocked.
u r shocked right...i was shocked too grin
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by schumastic(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

1. You're a rapist

2.you're very insecure

3. you're violent

4. you're an ídiot

if his all this then which one will you call the lady? Mr perfect

2 Likes

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by Oyetboy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
this is really hilarious..... grin
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by pongwa(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

1. You're a rapist

2.you're very insecure

3. you're violent

4. you're an ídiot
under that circumstance. rape is legal so shattap dia

2 Likes

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Moral of the story? That you were almost conned by ur bae isn't a caveat for all intending couples to nak themselves before marriage. It just goes to show the depth of your rapport with her. You dated her for a year, she visits everytime yet you don't know indepth about her, excuse me, do to you converse with ur bae? Soul searching conversation skills is severely lacking in many young folks perhaps cos they are sex /money hungry as the case may be.
Not once, not twice have I detected inconsistencies in the make belief lives of my past gfs (from conversations) which prompted them to open up. Maybe it's cos of my profession,that's why I have such skill, maybe.
Another redflag sign to know she has stuffs to hide is she would tell you that ur too inquisitive and you talltoo much whenever you try to have an in depth conversation. She would simply be uncomfortable, esp if she knows ur a smart kid

Smart kid, pray you don't get to fall into the hands of these professional con-women, otherwise you'll have a lot more than soul searching to do.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by BerryScott(f): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
this is the reason y everyday i pray that my life would be judged base on 'the golden rule'

#peace
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
these hoes ain't loyal man, ur damn lucky

2 Likes

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by kel5000(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
akwara1234:

No mind the guy,Na learner him be.what u did was 100 percent ok!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by mentorandfriend(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

1. You're a rapist

2.you're very insecure

3. you're violent

4. you're an ídiot
Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by jrerico1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

dumb

1 Like

Re: Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
jrerico1:
dump
what is your problemdid i mentioned youhw does my post concerned youi only point out my observation,if you see it as dumb,then it ur problem not mine....

Mind your biz and stay off my mention if you have ntin reasonable to say.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... / This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) / See Photos Of City Girls Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.