Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts (22877 Views)

ICAN 2014 May Diet / ICAN 2013 May Diet / When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
UnclePhilip: Thank God! Am now qualified as a professional accountant without attending lectures with non-accounting background. Call this number if u need help: 08037734188

You are a fvcking scammer and I hope nobody calls your stupid line angry
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by gbengress1: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
I thank God, Baba God do am again..... Nov. 2013, passed all PE1 papers.....May 2014, passed all PE2 papers.... I am now a Chartered Accountant.
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by hayoakins(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
endeedike: how do i write these exams.... i dont have any knowledege on how to begin too

Everything you need to know about registering for ICAN can be found in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/964458/pls-intending-qualified-chartered-accountants
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by hayoakins(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
pDude:

You are a fvcking scammer and I hope nobody calls your stupid line angry

The guy's claim scared me oh...without accounting background shocked
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Layiwoo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
yettybaby112: wrote Pe1 and the rest is a sad news
Loool........U dont have to loose hope ooo,It does not matter how many times a MAN falls,but his ability to rise up back is what makes him a MAN!!!!! cry cry..I was once in ur shoes before too wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by best4momoh(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Congratulations to those that pass and even those that didn't make all their papers.its well with our body and soul.am writing November diet.i pray God will make it easy for us.amem
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by ncpat(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
hayoakins:

The guy claim scared me oh...without accounting background shocked
It was over happiness that made the guy to write what he wrote, I just placed a call to him and from our discussion he studied business administration before heading to ICAN to start from foundation. I also asked him of IAS 36 which he answered without delay and when I asked him of IFRS 14 he was able to tell me that during his time it was IFRS 13 it ended up with, which means the guy is up to date but lately IFRS 14 "Regulatory deferral accounts" is out. IFRS 14 summary

2 Likes

Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by hayoakins(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
ncpat:
It was over happiness that made the guy to write what he wrote, I just placed a call to him and from our discussion he studied business administration before heading to ICAN to start from foundation. I also asked him of IAS 36 which he answered without delay and when I asked him of IFRS 14 he was able to tell me that during his time it was IFRS 13 it ended up with, which means the guy is up to date but lately IFRS 14 "Regulatory deferral accounts" is out. IFRS 14 summary

Wow, I thought they were still drafting the basis of conclusion based on the responses on the expository draft...God will help us notwithstanding the number of standards introduced. grin

Thanks for the update.
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by johnshagb(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Done with intermediate. Preparing for 4 papers by Nov. Planning to write just two papers and clear it once . Better than writing the 4 and mess up.
No accounting background but I'm loving it.
God see us all through the battle.
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Audinowing(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
llade: Wrote SFM and FRE and passed dem. Thank God but from d new syllabus al have to write PSAF in Nov b4 writing ATAX n Case Study in May 2015.
y re u not writing Atax n case study in Nov? Or is that wot the new syllabus says?
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Enough said abt results.......lets talk about Nov Diet. Congrats to those that passed & Cheers to those who didn't. How do we get study packs?. How well are we prepared psychologically for an all essay exam? One love!
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Audinowing: y re u not writing Atax n case study in Nov? Or is that wot the new syllabus says?

He wld be writing PSAF in Application first before advancing to Professional.
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by YoBoyfwend(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Can I get the whatsapp contact of any chattered accountant here? I'm also upcoming! Need a mentor!
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by coolestboy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
UnclePhilip: Thank God! Am now qualified as a professional accountant without attending lectures with non-accounting background. Call this number if u need help: 08037734188
Pls bro, how wil it cost me to register for d ICAN programme? Am planning 2 register 4 Nov. diet.
Thanks
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by ndidibabe(f): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Layiwoo:
Loool........U dont have to loose hope ooo,It does not matter how many times a MAN falls,but his ability to rise up back is what makes him a MAN!!!!! cry cry..I was once in ur shoes before too wink wink
I was once in ur shoes before too[b]
Layiwoo:
I was once in ur shoes before too[/b]
Layiwoo:
I was once in ur shoes before too? Tautology of d highest order.
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by yummy001: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
gbengress1: I thank God, Baba God do am again..... Nov. 2013, passed all PE1 papers.....May 2014, passed all PE2 papers.... I am now a Chartered Accountant.

Congrats bro!Did you attend lectures?
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by bastien: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
hayoakins: Thank you Lord for the Success...it's been YOU all the way.

Mo mo pe wa.
.bros no vex, I wanna know how I can register as an undergraduate, thanks
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by adedayourt(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Chicjennie(f): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
bastien: .bros no vex, I wanna know how I can register as an undergraduate, thanks
Use ur WAEC result to apply. Check ICAN website for the necessary steps. But U must have at least 5 credits (English & Maths inclusive) at one sitting. Good Luck!
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by dunnibaby: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
uncle philip kindly explain how u pass the exam
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Shinelle(f): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
congratulations to those whom have made it! n better success to those who will have to try again.....
however iv noticed over time that most ACAs are not willing to share experiences n advise upcoming ones lyk me when we ask for guidance.... some redirect people to old threads forgetting that syllables change n alot of things can b best explained by those currently in d pipeline... pls help out , thanks
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by omoadeleye(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
ah there is God oo, we that are sharing accounting work in school, but you din attend any, we are yet to pass any exam, ok continue oo...
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by bastien: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chicjennie: Use ur WAEC result to apply. Check ICAN website for the necessary steps. But U must have at least 5 credits (English & Maths inclusive) at one sitting. Good Luck!
ma waec complete wella, how much is d form
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Emeka71(m): 4:39am On Jul 09, 2014
Drdreluv: I wrote de first deit and fail all papers since then i haven't resit, stil in shock and need encouragement
you better re-sit. ICAN requires determination not like all those cheap examination you did in school.
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Emeka71(m): 4:43am On Jul 09, 2014
JehovahShalom1: Enough said abt results.......lets talk about Nov Diet. Congrats to those that passed & Cheers to those who didn't. How do we get study packs?. How well are we prepared psychologically for an all essay exam? One love!
Do you mean no obj or no calculation?
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by salihu2nic: 4:56am On Jul 09, 2014
Pls can som1 post a link for checking the result online?
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by coolestboy(m): 5:52am On Jul 09, 2014
Chicjennie: Use ur WAEC result to apply. Check ICAN website for the necessary steps. But U must have at least 5 credits (English & Maths inclusive) at one sitting. Good Luck!
Hi bro, which level wil i start from as a graduate and how much wil it cost me?
Thanks!
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by UnclePhilip(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2014
Helo, my courageous pple who are seriously prepared for ICAN exam! Am suprised why some poeple challenged me my last post. They asked how is it possible to be qualified without attending lecture coupled with non-accounting background .
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Emeka71: Do you mean no obj or no calculation?

No Obj or short answer questions anymore. Alll wld be theories with one compulsory question.
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by duchez(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Wow! After 3 trials and failures, I passed AAA. To GOD be the glory. Please how can one get the Study Pack for Management Governance and Ethics and PSAF?
Re: Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts by Layiwoo(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2014
ndidibabe: I was once in ur shoes before too[b]I was once in ur shoes before too[/b]I was once in ur shoes before too? Tautology of d highest order.
Well I did not study English in School,I am an Accountant angry angry....U can at least correct the sentence then
The most important thing is that the person am communicating with understood what I meant!!! undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? / Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize / Minimum Wage: Dockworkers’ Wages Rise To N150, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.