Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. (4227 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
H
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by latluv(f): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Wow this is huge,but seriously what hz apened hz apened nd he won't be the first or the last.but my opinion is that,I'm sure the parents av sumone dey listen to,cuz I figure it out as you're young too and u can't be the one to break the news. Telling your mum won't be a bad idea,bt I'm sure his parents have sumone dey can't say NO to. The truth is,its not gonna be easy bt he's got to take up this responsibility and stand up to it as a man.
God help him sha.
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
latluv: Wow this is huge,but seriously what hz apened hz apened nd he won't be the first or the last.but my opinion is that,I'm sure the parents av sumone dey listen to,cuz I figure it out as you're young too and u can't be the one to break the news. Telling your mum won't be a bad idea,bt I'm sure his parents have sumone dey can't say NO to. The truth is,its not gonna be easy bt he's got to take up this responsibility and stand up to it as a man.
God help him sha.
Our families are good friends. They would listen to my pops anytime anyday but the man no dey around. He traveled. Thats y I wanted to tell my mum. Anyway thanks a lot. I appreciate.
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
When he was balling the babe,are we there? Why seek advice now..how much is condom,that he can buy,since he has guy to sleep with a lady,he should have gut to face the consequence at home..rubbish!

1 Like

Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
Yomieluv: When he was balling the babe,are we there? Why seek advice now..how much is condom,that he can buy,since he has guy to sleep with a lady,he should have gut to face the consequence at home..rubbish!
Bro I appreciate ur view but wat has happened has happened. What I need is ur suggestions on how to help him out. He is like a brother to me.

3 Likes

Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by baby124: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
Better it comes from your mum to his mum. She will know how to break the news and console his mother. This children these days fit kill person o. What a big secret. shocked
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
baby_123: Better it comes from your mum to his mum. She will know how to break the news and console his mother. This children these days fit kill person o. What a big secret. shocked
Thanks dear. I appreciate.
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by RoyalRoy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
You call a 24yr old man "just 24"?

If not for the economic hardship and over dependence of kids on their parents, he is old enough to have his own family.

I see no big deal in telling the parents as he has tried enough to sustain his young family for a year without the parents knowing. Am sure after the initial shock, the parents will be too glad to have the little angel with them. Fear not, there is nothing new under the sun.

Your mum will be in the best position to break the news.

3 Likes

Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by bennyrazz: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
@op, you/your friend remind me of this lyrics by oritse Femi "opolo eye no be open eye" cheesy so you should give your parents credit for taking care of you. It is not easy, just a 1 year old, he cannot. However, you said you will contract your mum to break the news, that is fine. The story of your friend might end up been like that of the prodigal son in the Bible or it might backfire who knows your friend as an undiluted spèrm and his gf egg is very fresh an fertile cheesy both now come together, oh know,after 9months, its a baby!!! the result of not using condoms during premarital sèx probably, withdrawal method, I will remove it when the akamu is coming! it was so sweet that he forgot to remove it. Now baby don land
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Royal Roy: You call a 24yr old man "just 24"?

If not for the economic hardship and over dependence of kids on their parents, he is old enough to have his own family.

I see no big deal in telling the parents as he has tried enough to sustain his young family for a year without the parents knowing. Am sure after the initial shock, the parents will be too glad to have the little angel with them. Fear not, there is nothing new under the sun.

Your mum will be in the best position to break the news.
Of course they will gladly receive the kid but the shock this message is about to cause will be huge o. My tots sha. Anyways I appreciate ur suggestion.
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
bennyrazz: @op, you/your friend remind me if this lyrics by oritse Femi "opolo eye no be open eye" cheesy so you should give your parents credit for taking care of you. However, you said you will contract your mum to break the news
Yes m planning on that. Abeg wetin be opolo? grin
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by bennyrazz: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
Inkredible: Yes m planning on that. Abeg wetin be opolo? grin
frog eyes no. be open eyes
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
My
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
Inkredible: My mum don show.... Thanks everyone for ur comments n suggestions. Wish me luck make she no fink say I take style dey yarn am say I get pikin. grin. Thanks yall. Will update you all.
hmmmm...
Are you sure you are not the owner of the child? Something tells me you're the one.

Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
Something tells me, the op is not d father of d child.. Cos why hide d true fact abt his own child , that's if he's truly d dad, when his own identity is faceless??
Op, we dey wait for d outcome.. But on d long run yur frnd's folks will accept d baby. They will talk, reprimand wit shock , drama and angry looks.. But d child is here 2 stay.. Nothing much any of his parents can do abt it, than accept d baby.

1 Like

Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
*pheW
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
berem: hmmmm...
Are you sure you are not the owner of the child? Something tells me you're the one.

Ah! M not o. M still a virgin sha. grin
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Inkredible: Ah! M not o. M still a virgin sha. grin
ok o! I believe you

tongue
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by prettiest1(f): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Inkredible: *pheW* after much interrogations and FBI level quizzing, finally my mum has come to terms with it (partially, she still tinks m. Joking). She has volunteered to abandon her biz tomorrow n fly to PH to meet him n the baby n for more informations (not forgetting the bashings and hair pulling words she is gonna say to him). M to remain silent on the matter till they (mum, baby n him) return. She has called my pops n he says he is coming BK ASAP morrow morning. The plan is to bunk the dude with me n the baby with mum till dad summons the guys parents n explains the incidence to em. Ok, will stop here now. I gats do more explaining as she don eat finish. Will update yall later. The atmosphere around here is not good. I wander wat it will be like once the meeting is summoned. Gudnyt.
There will be no much wahala sha. It's a blessing to the family.

2 Likes

Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Ariyke: 12:01am On Jul 04, 2014
The guy fit keep secret sha
Wish him luck sha
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2014
*yawns
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2014
berem: ok o! I believe you

tongue
grin grin grin
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2014
Ariyke: The guy fit keep secret sha
Wish him luck sha
I wish him much luck o cus he is going to need them a lot.
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2014
Parents go die for unaI can't imagine my child bringing home a kid,asking that I start babysitting after I have served my dues? That child is on a long thing, the best I can do is to give my financial and emotional support, but ain't gonna start doing diapers all over. I raised you, raise yours...

OP just tell your mum to tell his, now he is going to burden the poor woman with his mistake. Hopefully they ll give him financial support and send him on his way, God knows I won't raise any baby whose parents are alive.

2 Likes

Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2014
byvan: Parents go die for unaI can't imagine my child bringing home a kid,asking that I start babysitting after I have served my dues? That child is on a long thing, the best I can do is to give my financial and emotional support, but ain't gonna start doing diapers all over. I raised you, raise yours...

OP just tell your mum to tell his, now he is going to burden the poor woman with his mistake. Hopefully they ll give him financial support and send him on his way, God knows I won't raise any baby whose parents are alive.
thanks for airing ur view.
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by MARKone(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2014
Inkredible: Of course they will gladly receive the kid but the shock this message is about to cause will be huge o. My tots sha. Anyways I appreciate ur suggestion.

Nah will be only temporal. Let your mom break the news, if your mom won't be able to do it, let ur friend man up and break the news, in fact, I will prefer him doing it. At 24, he is no longer a kid. Let him start with the parent he is closet to, they won't kill him, and inside that stern posture, will be a joy of being a Grandparent.

1 Like

Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by 2goodbobo(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2014
still waiting for updates. I will keeping following till i know the end of the story grin

1 Like

Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2014
[quote auth
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2014
No biggie. Had my son at 25. Took it in my stride, told my parents myself that I had impregnated my girlfriend, now wife, and we had a serious straight-forward conversation about it. Moved out in 6months and the rest is history. And oh, it happened when I was in school.
He's already done most of the work, got a job and such. Telling his parents is the smallest issue here.
Tell him to get a paternity test too, these hoes aint loyal. Good luck
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
fresh_dude: No biggie. Had my son at 25. Took it in my stride, told my parents myself that I had impregnated my girlfriend, now wife, and we had a serious straight-forward conversation about it. Moved out in 6months and the rest is history. And oh, it happened when I was in school.
He's already done most of the work, got a job and such. Telling his parents is the smallest issue here.
Tell him to get a paternity test too, these hoes aint loyal. Good luck
Woah! Bro @ 25? N as a student? It takes a lot of cohone(balls) to do that. Anyways, I pray that his matter be resolved amicably as urs. Well kudos to u bro.
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
U
Re: His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. by Inkredible(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
angry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? / The Difference Between Your Chi, Onye Ụwa, Ndị Ụwa And Ndị Otu. / Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.