Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

"Good Governance Has Nothing To Do With Religion" - Azuatalam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Good Governance Has Nothing To Do With Religion" - Azuatalam (7061 Views)

Bad Governance Has Bred Uprisings From Boko Haram To Biafra / SE; Biafra Nothing Else—good Governance Has Always Failed{Counter Thread} / Straight Talk By Jasper Azuatalam‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Good Governance Has Nothing To Do With Religion" - Azuatalam by CyberWolf: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ibrahim mr fish:
For the love of God stop spreading lies in public forum.You should be ashamed of yourself,were on earth do u get the idea that xtian can't buy land in those States? People like u are part of the problem of this country. Block head and hateful. I feel sorry for u.
You see the problem with you terrorist..he said church can't buy land in those states and you changed it to xtian angry
Re: "Good Governance Has Nothing To Do With Religion" - Azuatalam by OrangeHokage(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
immortalvoices: the reason why the state of nation is undeveloped politically socio-economically and other wise was due to the greed and short sighted approach of the military regime (buhari obasanjo babagida and co)

And now he look to score a political goal in a religious way by spewing trash

In as much as the explanations are nerve soothing since it's coming from old cargoes like buhari and co who I'm still not convince about his innocence on boko haram emergence, me think the success and future of this country is not in any of our past leader's hand Jonathan buhari or any oda

Agreed....for me is a no!
before u talk or type whichever get ur facts right.. Pls Google buhari, also endeavor to ask around especially older folks how Nigeria was during buhari's regime..
Re: "Good Governance Has Nothing To Do With Religion" - Azuatalam by immortalvoices(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
OrangeHokage: before u talk or type whichever get ur facts right.. Pls Google buhari, also endeavor to ask around especially older folks how Nigeria was during buhari's regime..

Who ever came to power through military coup is bad and not good for good governance...

If the leader then that was toppled via bloody coup which brought buhari into power are killers then buhari and is supporters shud shut up (remember shagari was killed... tho a civilian government by buhari's men)

1 Like

Re: "Good Governance Has Nothing To Do With Religion" - Azuatalam by shoody: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
Xtians oya..Can any peace loving Christian out
there explain this?
"Kill those who are not Christian or Jewish: You
must kill those who worship another god.
Exodus 22:20
Kill any friends or family that worship a god that
is different than your own. Deuteronomy
13:6-10
Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find
people that worship differently than you.
Deuteronomy 13:12-16
Kill everyone who has religious views that are
different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7
Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest.
Deuteronomy 17:12-13
Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20
Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of
Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more
savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark
6:11
Matthew 10:34-36 -"Do not think that I came to
bring peace on the earth; I did not come to
bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to set a
man against his father, and a daughter against
her mother, and a daughter-in-lawagainst her
mother-in-law; 36and a man’s enemies will be
the members of his household."
Luke 12:51,52 -"Do you suppose that I came to
grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather
division; 52for from now on five members in
one
household will be divided, three against two, and
two against three..."
Luke 22:36-"And He said to them,"But now, let
him who has a purse take it along, likewise also
a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his
robe
and buy one.
Re: "Good Governance Has Nothing To Do With Religion" - Azuatalam by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
CyberWolf:
You see the problem with you terrorist..he said church can't buy land in those states and you changed it to xtian angry
Waw ,son of a 50 naira prostitude,low life.If u have noting to say,just go and play. stupid boy.
Re: "Good Governance Has Nothing To Do With Religion" - Azuatalam by OrangeHokage(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
immortalvoices:

Who ever came to power through military coup is bad and not good for good governance...

If the leader then that was toppled via bloody coup which brought buhari into power are killers then buhari and is supporters shud shut up (remember shagari was killed... tho a civilian government by buhari's men)
nigga Pls, it's called politics, people die fro christ sake, after all jfk was killed Abraham Lincoln also... moreover u r not even sure of ur statements, u r just busy guessing
Re: "Good Governance Has Nothing To Do With Religion" - Azuatalam by SenatorJames(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=IdleMind][/quote]True talk. But genuine Salvation does!!!
Re: "Good Governance Has Nothing To Do With Religion" - Azuatalam by Dreamtouch: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
the former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode was on sunrise @ channels and he mentioned over 6 Apc members that sympathezers and supporters of boko haram..His boldness is what Nigeria requires @ dis trying times..the insight he gave was needful and impressive....he went ahead to quote exactly what those members said...After listening to the former minister,I realized apc cnt rule Nigeria..infact their members are leaving en masse to join Pdp..since Nigerians now associate apc with bokoharam..and I dnt knw hw apc will change the impression..I dnt knw hw much the gave that saboteur azuatalam,..he came to defend buhari,he embarrased himself when chamberline started giving quotes buhari made previously that confirms the suspicion of former minister..he was choking..the yeye boy...started saying that buhari has changed and boko haram activities hasn't escalated that much..chamberline on 3 occasions showed him the exact quotes buhari made jus last year..the saboteur cudnt defend his oga..mumu!! even chamberline and channels vex cut the program..that azuatalam guy is amongst those that create the impression that igbos are saboteurs and untrustworthy..I worthy why he decided to kill his career on air and tarnish the image of his people...if his mandate is to ensure sharia in all states or convert Nigeria to muslim...wrong number..even goodluck is nt imposing christianity on anybody...I wil
Re: "Good Governance Has Nothing To Do With Religion" - Azuatalam by sinceden2: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
immortalvoices:

Oga don't incite religious e-fight here abeg, majority of the gruesome murders and gory incidents were perpetuated under the name of religion (by those who claim to be muslims in the north) and now what about boko haram who claim to be guided by ALLAH...

Why won't "naïve christian" have such hatred towards Islam? does christian take up arms and bombs to destroy
?

Abeg no vex me with ur holier dan thou and pretentious- peace making comment here..

He speaks as if he has everyprove or link that Buhari is a Boko haram sponsor. U guys are just using mere blackmail on every muslim. Any muslim that talks is a Boko haram. U will continue to wallow in your own self deciet , by the time you realise it u are close to the grave and must lost all the time decieving ursef. All the hatred u guys have about Islam and muslims is just due to urselfish tendencies. There are good muslims and there are bad egg. Just note that ur hatred for Islam will never hindered it from existing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Congratulatory Message On Supreme Court Victory To Mr. Udom Emmanuel / See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State / Police Not Planning To Arrest, Kill Dino Melaye – Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.