Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad (7431 Views)

Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Program / Nnpc/exxonmobil Invitation For Aptitude And Skill Test For Apprentice Program / Facts About Getting Jobs Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 10, 2014
obinna002: Pls I need they form, my email is obinnaemma87@yahoo.com
Sent to your mail.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by justlikedat: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2014
I need it for my nephew @ justlikedat@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 16, 2014
justlikedat: I need it for my nephew @ justlikedat@yahoo.com. Thanks
sent to your mail
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2014
The amount of dollars i saw up there is too much for a job seeker. Why should someone claims to be a searching for job somewhere if that amount lies in his/her account. Nawa for nigerians ooo, they do things upside down
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2014
shegzyvic: The amount of dollars i saw up there is too much for a job seeker. Why should someone claims to be a searching for job somewhere if that amount lies in his/her account. Nawa for nigerians ooo, they do things upside down
You don't get it right. This program is not meant for fresh graduates or unemployed, it is meant for skilled workers who want to migrate to the listed countries probably for better pay, better working environment, better life. I think it all depends on individual perspective. Some prefer living in a country where their profession is better appreciated,where there are facilities and where they will get the best for themselves and their children. Most people in this are nurses, doctors, engineers, accountants and other professionals, and i must tell you that people are going out on a regular basis.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 18, 2014
Wishing all our numerous clients sitting for IELTS on Saturday 20th September best of luck.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by justlikedat: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2014
aftatech:
sent to your mail
I got it. He will contact you soonest.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by justlikedat: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Can i have it for another person?
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2014
justlikedat: Can i have it for another person?
Why not? But you only need to send the same form to the persons email ad. or you dont know how to do that?
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2014
Compliments of the season to all our clients and nairalanders in general.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by twaintoy(f): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Can i get the form too?
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Solomon_nnamdi@yahoo.com
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Someone told me this afternoon that Canada is close from entrants. Have you verified that?
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 07, 2014
ProffT01:
Solomon_nnamdi@yahoo.com
sent
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 07, 2014
ProffT01:
Someone told me this afternoon that Canada is close from entrants. Have you verified that?
That's a big lie. Infact, Canada is even planning express service to start from January 2015, and this will make the processing faster than what we have now.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by twaintoy(f): 6:29am On Oct 07, 2014
Aftatech, no response to my post?
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2014
twaintoy:
Aftatech, no response to my post?
Am sorry, you can get it but you didn't leave your email here.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by twaintoy(f): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2014
aftatech:

Am sorry, you can get it but you didn't leave your email here.
twaintoy@rocketmail.com
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2014
twaintoy:
twaintoy@rocketmail.com
Sent. sorry for the delay
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by twaintoy(f): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2014
aftatech:

Sent. sorry for the delay
haven't gotten it.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kindly note that aftatech is no longer running this program. Any interested one should please visit Canadian, Australian and New Zealand websites. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Job Is Not Only About Finding Employment / Invitation For Interview Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet / 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.