Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480852 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 2:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Strongbest:

I am doing very good Sir. Trust you are too.

How long did you soak your CMC? Remember, you can't use CMC instantly, it has to be soaked for at least, 24 hours and above, and continously stir in between.

That's why nitrosol is the choice of most producers because you use it instantly, no need to soak down.

You should always use texapon. Though SLS can be excused especially if you're using a foam boaster like CDEA (Cocodiethyleneamine).

Thanks
"In June 2012, the California Office
of Environmental Health Hazard
Assessment added cocamide DEA to
the California Proposition 65 (1986)
list of chemicals known to cause
cancer.
"

CDEA... I no use O!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2019
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS

In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of all the available ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST EBOOK): 1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3.Medicated soap/non medicated
4.Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline) This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex) This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK Contains two different formula on liquid cold Starch Production only. Current price is N3,000 only (please, don't bother bargaining, it's only for those that need it.)

5TH EBOOK :
Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles, insects etc killer formulation) Currently going for : N2,000

6TH EBOOK: Liquid Shower Gel (Liquid Bathing Soap) Price: N2,000

7TH EBOOK: QUALITY CAR WASH FORMULA N2,000.

8TH EBOOK:

9TH EBOOK:

Please, no bargaining of any of my ebooks. God bless you as you cooperate. Amen.

How to order, simply send me an email to: goldzmyne@gmail.com Or call: 07039338666

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2019
RealityShot:
thank you very much Sir!

i soaked it for nearly 48hours.

anyways, i will get the texapon and
nitrosol.

PLEASE SIR, from my experience with CMC, i will like to suggest, you remove it from your formula COMPLETELY.

That thing is TOO HARD to mix/dissolve O!

thank you very much for your help, will reply as soon i can get those things and test them.

Anytime Sir.
Removing CMC completely from my formula? Na! I think you should rather learn how to use it cheesy.
It's cheaper and some people prefer it. It's about choice.

That's why I put different options. Maybe you should stick to the option that works well for you.

Yeah, I agree it's pretty tough getting it the first time and takes patience to use but once you know how to use it, you won't have any issue with it at all.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2019
RealityShot:

"In June 2012, the California Office
of Environmental Health Hazard
Assessment added cocamide DEA to
the California Proposition 65 (1986)
list of chemicals known to cause
cancer.
"

CDEA... I no use O!

undecided. Well, I don't want to say much about this but understanding your chemicals in reality will help you a lot.

Google will confuse you as much as you want to be confused.

Things evolve. Knowledge is on the increase, how you choose to acquire yours matters grin.

For instance, there's a difference between baking soda and baking powder and they kind of have some things in common but not completely the same. If you look at their structure very well then you can spot the difference.

Google has a lot to offer in term of learning but also with lots of confusion to those learning outside their field.

Thanks

Whil

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Strongbest:

Anytime Sir.
Removing CMC completely from my formula? Na! I think you should rather learn how to use it cheesy.
It's cheaper and some people prefer it. It's about choice.

That's why I put different options. Maybe you should stick to the option that works well for you.

Yeah, I agree it's pretty tough getting it the first time and takes patience to use but once you know how to use it, you won't have any issue with it at all.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2019
Good morning everyone. I trust our week has been going well.

Let's see what next comes up soon.

Just stay tuned.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Strongbest:
Good morning everyone. I trust our week has been going well.

Let's see what next comes up soon.

Just stay tuned.

Thanks
good evening Sir!

please when stirring items in the liquid soap production process,

should i stir fast or slow?

UPDATE: I made some progress with CMC mixing, no more floating.

I also got texapon..another tough item!..how do i store it? I put it in a jar with cover: ok?

my first and second batch were not thick as i like, i mixed them together and gave it to friends...lol

making batch C now

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2019
RealityShot:
good evening Sir!

please when stirring items in the liquid soap production process,

should i stir fast or slow?

UPDATE: I made some progress with CMC mixing, no more floating.

I also got texapon..another tough item!..how do i store it? I put it in a jar with cover: ok?

my first and second batch were not thick as i like, i mixed them together and gave it to friends...lol

making batch C now

Morning Sir.
Well, fast isn't a bad idea but it provokes the foams to rise. Slow and steady helps calm the over foaming reaction.

How do you mean tough? Referring to texapon. It's usually sold in nylon. Not bad if you turn into a plastic container with a lid. It's in a paste form and kind of oily.

Nice one bro. Keep it up.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2019
Happy new month people. Hope someone is doing something this weekend.

Go through my available ebooks and get yourself some copies. They are all at give away prices, as you can confirm from the contents.

Hit me up for yours today.

07039338666 or mail me @

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Have a great weekend everyone.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2019
Strongbest:

Morning Sir.
Well, fast isn't a bad idea but it provokes the foams to rise. Slow and steady helps calm the over foaming reaction.

How do you mean tough? Referring to texapon. It's usually sold in nylon. Not bad if you turn into a plastic container with a lid. It's in a paste form and kind of oily.

Nice one bro. Keep it up.

Thanks
thank you Sir!

the sticky nature is messy and tough to measure.

am still not getting the thickness i want. I want to to be thick like sulphonic acid.

please what do i do to make it thicker?

thank you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
RealityShot:
thank you Sir!

the sticky nature is messy and tough to measure.

am still not getting the thickness i want. I want to to be thick like sulphonic acid.

please what do i do to make it thicker?

thank you

You use spoon to measure the texapon. It's very simple. Guess you're going to get used to it as you keep practicing.

Simply increase your thickening agent to have a thick liquid detergent Sir.

Remember, the CMC is your thickening agent.
I will suggest you also try nitrosol to see which works well for you.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
A brand new week already! Don't forget to check through the list of our available ebooks, contents and price.

Get yours and stayed groomed.

Remember, I am not just here to sell ebooks but to mentor you as well.

Watch out for more products released soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ok, while we are still on it, I think we should do something, especially for those who do not have money to buy our ebooks.

If you are here and want free lesson, kindly click the like button.

If we have upto 15 interests then we take a new free lesson here, if not, we let it slide.

Let's set it rolling now.

Thanks

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
5 down, 10 more to go. cheesy

It's like we aren't interested in this free lesson wink.

Check through my ebooks for sale and get them for your personal development.

Stay blessed.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
Uhmmm, 7down. Let's see how it goes down this week.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
I am extremely happy today, I feel made and fulfilled hearing from one of us here. The gift isn't the centre of this joy but the good news that something as small here can be very important to someone as to even having means of livelyhood.

Imagine a business started with less than 15k now raking in 150k monthly on the average?

I am the happiest person today. There's no way to live than impacting others in any way little.

I have decided to use the token sent to me to buy a gift I will hang on my walls just as a reminder every day that life is not well lived if not a blessing to others.

I want to encourage us to please share ourtestimonies herepersonally. It will be more reliable and encouraging.

Please, we need to encourage others here.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please, don't just be here. Find a product and build a business for yourself.

Even if you do not have money to buy my ebooks, there are free lessons you can benefit from here. Do something please.

Choose a product and contact me to mentor you.
Check through all the available ebooks, contents and price. They're all very affordable.

I will mentor and show you how to establish and make money from this business from years of practical experience.

Forget about online ebook sellers and copy and paste bloggers who are not practicing what they post.

This is my core field and I am very confident and proud to let you know that I am certified cosmetologist. I bet you can make money from these things.

Contact me and stay to be mentored and you won't regret it.

Email: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Phone : 070393338666

If I miss your calls, don't give up. Just keep calling or you just drop me an email sharply.

Let's make this money together abeg.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:30am On Feb 12, 2019
Appreciating you all for your patronages. I love that I am making money from my ebooks but I love it so much more when I hear that you're also deriving values from the ebooks you purchased from me.

The truth is, either you are producing for commercial purpose or personal/family consumption, you are making money because you save cost and stay safe health wise....

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2019
Please, check your mails.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Strongbest:
Ok, while we are still on it, I think we should do something, especially for those who do not have money to buy our ebooks.

If you are here and want free lesson, kindly click the like button.

If we have upto 15 interests then we take a new free lesson here, if not, we let it slide.

Let's set it rolling now.

Thanks

Just 5 more to go!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2019
We are just few here and wondering where others have gone to.

Guess they've all graduated cheesy.

Nevertheless, we shall move on soon.

Don't forget you can request for any recipe of your choice for just a token.

Also check through to see all the available ebooks, contents, and price.

Meanwhile, check your mails.

Have a blessed day, people!

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Good morning good people. Kindly check your mails. Everybody has been attended to.

Concerning our ebook on production of quality paint, it's still very much on sale and the price remains N5,000

If you truly want to go into production of paints of any type just as outlined, you better grab it. No where else will such detail and secrets of paint making be revealed to you.

Everything you need to learn is all there. I believe you can even offer me more when you realise what you've got there. wink

Please, feel free to talk to me through our official line here: 07039338666

Or

Send me a mail to: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Hey, are you still carrying stretch marks, eczema, dandruff, pimples, dark knuckles around?

Well, unless you are so pleased with such and have got no plan of letting them go, but if you want solutions, talk to me.

Get my recipes and do it yourself or get my products for just a token and you'll be happy you did.

Any of my products you use for 2-3weeks and see no visible result or improvement, please, ask me for your money back. Not kidding.

Ok, I wish everyone a very wonderful day. Don't forget to patronise me.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by donromanus: 7:59am On Feb 21, 2019
Strongbest:
Hey, are you still carrying stretch marks, eczema, dandruff, pimples, dark knuckles around?

Well, unless you are so pleased with such and have got no plan of letting them go, but if you want solutions, talk to me.

Get my recipes and do it yourself or get my products for just a token and you'll be happy you did.

Any of my products you use for 2-3weeks and see no visible result or improvement, please, ask me for your money back. Not kidding.

Ok, I wish everyone a very wonderful day. Don't forget to patronise me.

Thanks

How much is the recipe
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2019
donromanus:

How much is the recipe

For the cream and soap recipe, I will give you for just a token of 5k.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Good morning people. Sincere apologies to those whose mail I couldn't treat yesterday. I just did. Please, kindly check your mails.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2019
While we await announcement of the presidential result, let's do business underground. wink

Still very much here for us all.

GOOD MORNING.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2019
Good morning good people.

Please, I want to plead with us once again on the issue of sending payment details.

The reason why you always need to send the details of payment and the ebooks paid for, is to allow me process your offer appropriately.

If you just make payment for any of my ebooks or product and do not send details of payment and what you have paid, I may not be able to attend to you.

Don't assume since you have contacted me for account details to pay for my ebooks I will know what you're paying for.

That's because I currently have over 9 ebooks on sales here and other products. To just make payment and assume I know what you have paid for isn't fair.

Believe me, if I have the technology for automatically detecting what you pay for, I won't bother waiting to hear from you, I will just respond at once.

I love you all and sincerely appreciate our patronages and level of trust in what I do.

Thank you all so much for believing in what I do.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Top of the morning to you all. All mails have been treated. Kindly check your mails and get back to me if need be.

For those that paid for ebooks yesterday, I apologise for sending them late. I have also compensated you with a bonus.

Don't be surprised if you see it, it's not an error, it's a deliberate act as a way of apologising.

No be bribe sha, na just appreciation for patience wink.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:02am On Feb 28, 2019
Lest I forget, our available ebooks are numbered 1-9 for easy identification.

Try and always specify the one you want by just listing the number.

For example, you can say "I am paying for ebook 1, 2, 3 etc.

You don't have to stress yourself listing the contents. I already know the contents Sir/Ma.

Also, if you observe, you notice I didn't state the contents of ebook 8 and 9.

It's intentional because I wish to stop the sales any time soon. Just waiting to sell certain number then we stop the sales.

Once again, I truly appreciate your patronages and I hope you make good use of the ebooks.

God bless you all - real good for believing in me and in what I do.

Please, always be rest assured that your ebooks will be sent to you within 24hours of payment, no matter what....that's, If not sent to you immediately.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2019
It's another brand new week again. Trust our weeked was awesome and everyone has been doing great.

Remember, I am always here to serve you better. Holla at me, should you need any of my products or ebooks.

Contact me for your advanced learning. Let's help you start that business right away.

Please, check your mails. All emails treated

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Good morning wonderful people.

I am sure by now, you all know how to make the best of this thread.

Just in case you're still new here and wondering what to do or make of this thread, kindly go through the table of contents for a quick guide to seeing some of the free lessons learned here so far.

You will also see the list of our available ebooks, contents, prices and how to get any and decide if you find them useful to you.

Also remember, you can contact me for your special recipes for any product for just a token.

Let's keep the ball rolling.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.