Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480500 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:21am On Jan 10, 2019
Strongbest:
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS

In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of all the available ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST EBOOK): 1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3.Medicated soap/non medicated
4.Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline) This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex) This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK Contains two different formula on liquid cold Starch Production only. Current price is N3,000 only (please, don't bother bargaining, it's only for those that need it.)

5TH EBOOK :
Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles, insects etc killer formulation) Currently going for : N2,000

6TH EBOOK: Liquid Shower Gel (Liquid Bathing Soap) Price: N2,000

7TH EBOOK: QUALITY CAR WASH FORMULA N2,000.

Please, no bargaining of any of my ebooks. God bless you as you cooperate. Amen.

How to order, simply send me an email to: goldzmyne@gmail.com Or call: 07039338666

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:25am On Jan 10, 2019
Strongbest:
Note that you can also request for any formula for any product of your choice at a token.

Trust me, the ebooks are always self explanatory, simple and very practical. I am sure everyone here who has got any of the ebooks can testify to that.

More also, you can request to take our one on one watsap training, if you want.

This for those who still want to know if they can get the production right by just reading the ebooks.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:27am On Jan 10, 2019
Good morning everyone. Kindly check your mails. All emails treated and ebooks paid for, sent.

Wishing everyone here a glorious day ahead.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:10am On Jan 13, 2019
Top of the morning to everyone here. I trust everyone is doing really great.

Please, if you purchased any ebook from me in the past one week, kindly check your inbox. I sent you all a file. A bonus actually, it's not what you expect but I am sure you will definitely love it.

The bonus week is over, it's just a surprise package from me to you.

If you haven't received yours kindly contact me asap.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:22am On Jan 13, 2019
Lest I forget, please be informed we are no longer sending or selling any of our products in pieces to anyone outside our city of residence.

Only in dozens. Anything or order less than a dozen might not be attended to anymore.

This is because of the cost of waybill which at times is almost half price of the purchased product itself and sometimes even more. Most of us end up seeing it as being too expensive.

However, if you have any special arrangements for the pick up that will be highly welcomed.

In view of the above, we are working hard to have distributors of our products in various cities of Nigeria for easy transactions.

Meanwhile, if you reside in Kano and want our PINK LIPS CREAM, kindly contact me for information on how to get it.

It's a great pleasure doing business with you all. I love and appreciate you all.

Have a very wonderful week ahead. Strongbest.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
Trust our day was blessed. Please check your mails.

Have a blissful night rest.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Greetings here.

Expect something new soon. Meanwhile, make sure you get your self copies of my ebooks and get busy doing something for your self.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2019
The good thing about cosmetology is that, you can't be irrelevant. Even if you're not producing for commercial purposes, you can produce for family and personal use.

The beauty is that, you get to know what your products contain. For your health and safety, knowledge of production is so vital!

Please, learn from an expert and stop learning or reading junks on copy and paste bloggers blog who can't even identify simple chemicals because they themselves never use them nor set eyes on them before.

I havr had to nod my heads several times treating some of our mails.

Please, let's not for the sake of getting things for free be wasting our efforts on and resources on wrong formula online.

You can't give what you don't have.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ACAN(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
PORT HARCOURT 2019

Investdata will be in Port Harcourt, Rivers State where we would reveal investment opportunities available for smart investors on the Nigerian Stock Exchange this year.

Venue: Emerald Hotel, 193, Aba Road Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State,
Date: Saturday 26, January 2019,
Time: 10.am.
Registration Begins at 9.am prompt
Admission is free!

Comprehensive Home study packs of INVEST 2019 TRADERS & INVESTORS SUMMIT held on December 8, 2018, containing the 10 golden stocks for 2019 will however be on sale for N20,000 each. The FIRST 20 persons to register at the venue will get 20% discount.

This seminar will cover the following:
* Review of 2018 market performance
* Outlook for 2019 and Post elections expectations
* Dividend & Bonus expectation in 2019
* Sector by Sector Analysis and projections

RE: INVEST 2019
The difference between you and others who are not aware of what I am sharing with you is ACTION...

Ambrose Omordion
CRO|Investdata Consulting Ltd
info@investdataonline.com
info@investdata.com.ng
ambrose.o@investdataonline.com
ambroseconsultants@yahoo.com
Tel: 08028164085, 08032055467

https://investdataltd..com/2019/01/port-harcourt-2019.html?m=1

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
UNVEILING MY NEW WORK FOR THE YEAR.

Stretch Marks Removal Cream And Soap

Ok, this is my first work of the year and I thoughtfully put this together due to incessant demands for such products.

CONTENT OF ThE EBOOk

1. Formulation of stretch mark removal cream

2. Formulation of stretch mark soap

3. Packaging

4. Marketing of the products

Price of Ebook: Promo offer at N2,500 for the first 5 buyers.

Original price: N5,000 only.

Assurance: The products are very very effective and visible results will be seen in less than six weeks of consistent usage.

Meaning the products will definitely sell itself.

How to order; kindly send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Or call: 07039338666

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
If you're looking for an opportunity to make money this year, this is a simple product you can market easily and make money.

You can kindly do a survey to know if these kind of products are marketable or not before even ordering for my ebook.

Weither you're a student, civil servant, corp member, banker etc. These simple products can definitely serve as extra or side cash earning.

Please, business minded people let's do business and earn some money together this year.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
In case you want to be a reseller of the above products, kindly contact me for a mass production in your name and will be sent to you anywhere. Contact me let's discuss business my people.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2019
Happy Sunday people. Please, for those of us ordering for the new eBook, I will like for us to interact on watsap.

I will be sharing different packing ideas and some other helpful tips with us there. Let's make this a real big time business.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2019
Strongbest:
UNVEILING MY NEW WORK FOR THE YEAR.

Stretch Marks Removal Cream And Soap

Ok, this is my first work of the year and I thoughtfully put this together due to incessant demands for such products.

CONTENT OF ThE EBOOk

1. Formulation of stretch mark removal cream

2. Formulation of stretch mark soap

3. Packaging

4. Marketing of the products

Price of Ebook: Promo offer at N2,500 for the first 5 buyers.

Original price: N5,000 only.

Assurance: The products are very very effective and visible results will be seen in less than six weeks of consistent usage.

Meaning the products will definitely sell itself.

How to order; kindly send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Or call: 07039338666

Thanks

Please, note that promo price is just for the first 5 people. Those booking spaces be informed once I have the first 5, booking won't work, payment is what matters.

I will definitely come back here to declare the promo price over soon as the fifth person pays.

Have a great and lovely week ahead.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2019
Strongbest:

Please, note that promo price is just for the first 5 people. Those booking spaces be informed once I have the first 5, booking won't work, payment is what matters.

I will definitely come back here to declare the promo price over soon as the fifth person pays.

Have a great and lovely week ahead.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ok. Just 2 more people away from the promo offer of our new ebook. Bookers not counted grin.

Let's see who made it.....let's keep our request coming in. But don't just request for account no but make payment, that's how to seal a deal.

Let's have a wonderful night rest. I love you all.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2019
Let's keep the ball rolling people. It's another day.

If you want a visit to my centre for practical ideas/experience, hit me up let's fix you in.

Too many things to do when it comes to production business, I can't do it all.

Buy the truh and sell it not. You pay a token I give you a business idea. In the end,it's a win win situation.

Let's make this money together.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Let's keep the ball rolling people. It's another day.

If you want a visit to my centre for practical ideas/experience, hit me up let's fix you in.

Too many things to do when it comes to production business, I can't do it all.

Buy the truth and sell it not. You pay a token I give you a business idea. In the end,it's a win win situation.

Let's make this money together.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2019
Boom!! Finally, we are there. Promo price over.

Our new ebook on Stretch mark remova soap and cream now goes for the original price of N5,000.

ADAVANTANGE: You will receive my yet to be released ebook on WAVEON OIL as bonus.

The said is ebook alone goes for 5k. So, it's still a win win situation for you.

Let me teach you a business and set you on a part of making money this year.

Having a business of your own is cool. With very little, as low as N5k -10k you have a business of your own. Branded and well packaged. Contact me let me set you up.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2019
Just before I announce the next ebook as hinted above on Waveon Oil. Let me just give you a clue.

The ebook contains the details practical step by step on how to produce waveon oil. It's a scented waveon oil that takes care of your waveon and makes it smell very nice. Helps maintain your waveon to last longer and neat always.
Ladies should know the importance of that.

Wait for the official announcement soon. Good offer.

Hey, if you're just too busy and don't have time for production of any of these products, we can make a deal. We'll produce and brand(label) in your preferred name and will send over to wherever you are, bulks. Let's deal.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
I trust our day was great.

Sorry for the confusion on our new ebook "Ebook On Stretch Mark Removal Soap & Cream"

I actually titled it as the 8th ebook because I am going to still update our list of available ebook, making it the 8th ebook for easy description.

Though I only use that as the email subject but the ebook maintains it's original title just as described here.

Thanks for your patronages, I sincerely appreciate and hope we will make good use of the ebook.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
For the ebook on Waveon Oil, kindly be on the watch for it, I will make it official soon.

Let's keep our calls and emails coming. I am at your service wink

Remember, below are the main way to reach me. For those of us that keep calling the old line (Etisalat), I am sorry, that line isn't in use for now.

Use only these to reach me for serious business:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Mobil :07039338666.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Unveiling My Second New Ebook Of The Year!

Ok people. Top of the morning to you all.

Since most of us are already hitting me up for our new ebook on Production of Waveon Scented Oil, let's just make it official then.

I was hoping I will keep this for next week so we won't just be releasing too many Ebook same week. However, most of us getting the other ebook at the original price and wanting it for a bonus as promised has compelled me to declare the sales official.

Title: Ebook On Scented Waveon Oil Production.

Bonus offer: N2,500 only for the first 5 people.

Original price : N3,500.

Excerpts: Detail step by step on the production of scented waveon oil.

-Advice on packaging.

- Cost of production

-Marketing.

Sincerely speaking, if you truly want to have a business in a production line, I will recommend this for you. It has a low start up capital and very simple to produce.

You will also make sales. Considering the no of our ladies using waveons.

This particular product can also be applied on your natural hair as it has shining effect and doesn't contain any harsh chemical that can damge your hair.

Sales start now!

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2019
Keep your calls and emails coming, I am here for you all.

For quick response and transaction only call or send mails to the details given below:

Phone No: 07039338666
Email : goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2019
That's it!

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2019
Good morning good people. It's weekend already, let's make your weekend great.

Go through my ebooks and make an order for yourself today. If you're here and yet to have any, I think your are missing out big time.

The ebooks are put together for your at such affordable amount to help you learn on your own and produce like a pro.

Don't forget you also have my support anytime.

So, get your ebooks today.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2019
Yea, that reminds me. I will be having a watsap chat interaction with all those who purchased our two latest new ebook, this night. 8PM -10Pm.

If you're yet to receive n update on the interaction and you got the ebooks, kindly hit me up quick.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Strongbest:
Yea, that reminds me...
Thanks
hello Sir,
how do you do?

i tried the liquid soap Assignment.

the CMC i used keeps floating at the top and refusing to mix with the soap.

please what could be the cause?

i did not use texapon, though (no sls either).
my apologies i can't post pics now.

thank you Sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2019
RealityShot:
hello Sir,
how do you do?

i tried the liquid soap Assignment.

the CMC i used keeps floating at the top and refusing to mix with the soap.

please what could be the cause?

i did not use texapon, though (no sls either).
my apologies i can't post pics now.

thank you Sir

I am doing very good Sir. Trust you are too.

How long did you soak your CMC? Remember, you can't use CMC instantly, it has to be soaked for at least, 24 hours and above, and continously stir in between.

That's why nitrosol is the choice of most producers because you use it instantly, no need to soak down.

You should always use texapon. Though SLS can be excused especially if you're using a foam boaster like CDEA (Cocodiethyleneamine).

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2019
Strongbest:
Yea, that reminds me. I will be having a watsap chat interaction with all those who purchased our two latest new ebook, this night. 8PM -10Pm.

If you're yet to receive n update on the interaction and you got the ebooks, kindly hit me up quick.

Thanks

I am very optimistic that you all enjoyed the short session with me. It was short but very interesting. I will be holding another one with us this coming weekend again. So, stay tuned.

Meanwhile, you can keep practicing and put down questions to ask next we meet.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 2:17am On Jan 29, 2019
Strongbest:

I am doing very good Sir. Trust you are too.

How long did you soak your CMC? Remember, you can't use CMC instantly, it has to be soaked for at least, 24 hours and above, and continously stir in between.

That's why nitrosol is the choice of most producers because you use it instantly, no need to soak down.

You should always use texapon. Though SLS can be excused especially if you're using a foam boaster like CDEA (Cocodiethyleneamine).

Thanks
thank you very much Sir!

i soaked it for nearly 48hours.

anyways, i will get the texapon and
nitrosol.

PLEASE SIR, from my experience with CMC, i will like to suggest, you remove it from your formula COMPLETELY.

That thing is TOO HARD to mix/dissolve O!

thank you very much for your help, will reply as soon i can get those things and test them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.