Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480566 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Strongbest:

What! Aloevera and camphor?! undecided

O well, you may have something else in mind you want to achieve but definitely not my recipe Sire. cheesy

Ose
What...! Is This Not Suttable, Should I Just Go On Without It.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:00am On Dec 21, 2018
PastorAji:
Happy birthday STRONGBEST wa gbayi oga

Sent a pm please respond

Thanks so much PastorAji for the call and birthday song today. cheesy.

I sincerely appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2018
mrgana1:

Nice one sir, is it possible to add anti septic like pine oil?

No Sir, Please don't. May I know why you want to add pine oil? I could suggest something else if you let me know your reason

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Elizadath:
Happy birthday to our nairaland president. Iganagbode Odun, Odun kan o. More power to your elbow bro. Njoy ur dei big Boss

Thanks so much,I really appreciate.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 1:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Happy Birthday Strongbest, may God continue to bless you as you age gracefully in wealth, health and wisdom. Cheers......you have been a huge positive influence since I e-ecountered you. Jah bless.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 2:06am On Dec 21, 2018
Happy birthday oga strongbest

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2018
Juliana7:
Happy birthday oga strongbest

Oh my! Where have you been Ma'am? I am sorry for not even asking of you before now. Hope you are good.

Thanks so much for the wishes.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2018
Babacele:
Happy Birthday Strongbest, may God continue to bless you as you age gracefully in wealth, health and wisdom. Cheers......you have been a huge positive influence since I e-ecountered you. Jah bless.

Amen Sir. Thanks so much my oga.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mrgana1: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2018
Strongbest:

No Sir, Please don't. May I know why you want to add pine oil? I could suggest something else if you let me know your reason

Thanks

I intended adding pineoil to make it medicated Vaseline.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
mrgana1:

I intended adding pineoil to make it medicated Vaseline.

Smiles. Please don't o.

Try menthol crystal and pepper mint. But then, it is like using a balm.
However, the appropriate chemicals to make your body jelly medicated are the above listed chemicals.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sorry for the delay in delivery of your ebooks today. Please check your inbox. All ebooks paid for sent plus bonus.

I sincerely appreciate patronages. Remained blessed.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Notice!
Please, be informed that our eBook on quality paint production is back to its original price which is N5,000.

The 50% discount was for my birthday offer. I will appreciate if we corporate.

Bonus of eBook on hand sanitizer is still on, on purchase of any of our ebooks till 31st/12/2018.

Happy Christmas to you all.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2018
MERRY CHRISTMAS Strongbest!

May the Love and Peace of Jehovah renew your happiness as you celebrate Jesus!

mmmmmuaaa!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
RealityShot:

mmmmmuaaa!
RealityShot:

mmmmmuaaa!
RealityShot:

mmmmmuaaa!
Amen And Same Too You.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
RealityShot:

mmmmmuaaa!

Amen Sire! Wishing you the same and so much more.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Compliment of the season to you all.

I trust everyone is enjoying the season. May the joy of this season fill our homes now and always.

Please,check your mails. I will be a bit slow responding to our mails. However, every mail will surely be treated, just be patient.

Lastly, if you're placing an order for any of my ebooks or products, I will plead with us to kindly call for quick response.

And please, don't forget I don't send an unsolicited emails or PM to anyone, if you ever see my mail it's always in response to yours.

Meaning, I will never contact anyone for anything accept I am responding to your requests.

Let's be smart and take note of all my contacts.

Email: goldzmyne@gmail.com
Mobil no: 07039338666

The above are my means of communicating with us at the moment. If there's ever a change I will always announce it here.

Enjoy the season. Much love from Strongbest

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by kingsleypower1: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
You are indeed doing great job Sir! May GOD bless you as you teach the masses how to catch fish. More power to your elbows! Please Sir, Can you teach us about production of mosquito repellents and fleets(shetox)
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Tessyy1701: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
PRESENT

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
kingsleypower1:
You are indeed doing great job Sir! May GOD bless you as you teach the masses how to catch fish. More power to your elbows! Please Sir, Can you teach us about production of mosquito repellents and fleets(shetox)

I appreciate your commendation Sir and I say amen to your prayers.

I am not sure about the training on mosquito repellent here. However, you may flip through the pages of the thread to see already covered topics.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
I don't even know what to write or where to start from.
I just want to let you all know you're awesome.

I want to sincerely appreciate everyone that has been part of this thread and has contributed to the growth of this thread in one way or the other.

This is not just all about your patronages but the friendship and trust we have built over the years.

I bet not many threads have lasted or survived this long here on Nairaland.

Of course, I won't forget to thank Oga Seun who made this platform available and has made it possible for this family to come to be.

Time won't even permit me to start mentioning names of some of our wonderful members here, wonderful people, great minds! I feel so honoured to have known you people. Thank you, thank you so much for being part of us here.

2018 was awesome and you people made it so. I trust we are going to make 2019 even more awesome.

Thank you all, I love you all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! STRONGBEST.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 13regular: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
KIV
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:26am On Jan 03, 2019
Good morning people. I am glad to announce to us that we now have a distributor of our PINK LIPS CREAM in Kano.

Please, kindly contact me if you're in Kano and have always wanted to buy one, I will send you the contact of the distributor for your purchase.

Thanks. Have a beautiful day ahead.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
"Texapon® N 70 NA is a sodium
laureth sulfate used in clear and
pearlescent, medium to high
viscosity shampoos, bath and shower
products."

Strongbest
Sir, please i read the above & began to wonder:

do i have to add Texapon & SLS to my liquid soap or can i use one only?
(since they seem to do same thing)

also, if i increase C.M.C quantity to make soap thicker, will it affect the soap quality?

thank you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
RealityShot:
"Texapon® N 70 NA is a sodium
laureth sulfate used in clear and
pearlescent, medium to high
viscosity shampoos, bath and shower
products."

Strongbest
Sir, please i read the above & began to wonder:

do i have to add Texapon & SLS to my liquid soap or can i use one only?
(since they seem to do same thing)

also, if i increase C.M.C quantity to make soap thicker, will it affect the soap quality?

thank you

Heyllo Sir, texapon and SLS are definitely two different things. Though they have some functions in common but they are not entirely the same.

Please, both can be used.

On C.M.C (carboxyl methyl cellulose), unfortunately the fact is thickness doesn't make a quality soap. The more the thickness the less the quality sometimes. Except if you have to keep increasing other materials to meet up.

The above mentioned chemical doesn't have any other value neither does it add any quality to your soap accept thickness. Got it Sir?

So, I advise it should be used appropriately and not over used.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Good evening everybody. For those asking about my ebooks, kindly flip over to the previous page to see all our available ebooks, contents, prices and how to get yours.

I will post the details on the next new page for our easy perusal later. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

I have replied all our mails, kindly check your mails and revert if you have to.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
What's your new plan? If you desire to start up a business in cosmetics, feel free to contact me for your special recipe for just a token.

Let's do business together this year. Remember, I can give you the best of formula in any cosmetic products you want and it will all be yours and yours alone, if the price is right.

Official contacts:

Email: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Phone no: 07039338666

I wish you all a blissful week ahead.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 5:03am On Jan 07, 2019
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, texapon and SLS are definitely two different things. Though they have some functions in common but they are not entirely the same.

Please, both can be used.

On C.M.C (carboxyl methyl cellulose), unfortunately the fact is thickness doesn't make a quality soap. The more the thickness the less the quality sometimes. Except if you have to keep increasing other materials to meet up.

The above mentioned chemical doesn't have any other value neither does it add any quality to your soap accept thickness. Got it Sir?

So, I advise it should be used appropriately and not over used.

Thanks
Wow! Got it Sir.

please can you suggest some fragrance(s) that is/are very effective in liquid soap production?

thank you very much
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:18am On Jan 08, 2019
RealityShot:

Wow! Got it Sir.

please can you suggest some fragrance(s) that is/are very effective in liquid soap production?

thank you very much

My pleasure Sir.

I think it depends on choice, however, I will recommend you perfect the act of blending different types of perfumes together.

E.g Ambepour with blue water etc.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2019
Strongbest:

My pleasure Sir.

I think it depends on choice, however, I will recommend you perfect the act of blending different types of perfumes together.

E.g Ambepour with blue water etc.

Thanks
Alright, thank you Sir.

hope to show you some results by month end.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
RealityShot:

Alright, thank you Sir.

hope to show you some results by month end.

Anytime Sir. That will be nice

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Strongbest:
Strongbest:
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS

In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of all the available ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST EBOOK): 1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3.Medicated soap/non medicated
4.Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline) This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex) This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK Contains two different formula on liquid cold Starch Production only. Current price is N3,000 only (please, don't bother bargaining, it's only for those that need it.)

5TH EBOOK :
Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles, insects etc killer formulation) Currently going for : N2,000

6TH EBOOK: Liquid Shower Gel (Liquid Bathing Soap) Price: N2,000

7TH EBOOK: QUALITY CAR WASH FORMULA N2,000.

Please, no bargaining of any of my ebooks. God bless you as you cooperate. Amen.

How to order, simply send me an email to: goldzmyne@gmail.com Or call: 07039338666

Thanks

Above are our available ebooks. Kindly go through to decide on the ones you will like to purchase.

All you need do is call or send me an email with the above contact details. Once payment is made your ebooks are sent to you via email.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Note that you can also request for any formula for any product of your choice at a token.

Trust me, the ebooks are always self explanatory, simple and very practical. I am sure everyone here who has got any of the ebooks can testify to that.

More also, you can request to take our one on one watsap training, if you want.

This for those who still want to know if they can get the production right by just reading the ebooks.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.