Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? (38565 Views)

How Much Can I Use In Starting A PS Game Shop Also A Football Arena / Playing 'Winning Eleven' Online / Downloadable Monopoly Game for Playing on my PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by losprince(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Techicallity over Physicallity...Wisdom over Strength....Tacticality over Number......Well i will just believe in my self
you don't get it do you... he has additional 1 man on his formation which is absurd
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
losprince: you don't get it do you... he has additional 1 man on his formation which is absurd
lol...then i wont play him
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by cocoduck: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: hehe...really unrealistic mehn....he should wait till he plays me....am gonna frustrate him with TIKI TAKA
I also play pass pass game because in fifa you cannot win as from professional level if you don't pass a lot. so I also play that style. it is only when I need a quick goal I do that. But it doesn't always work because Carroll is not Always there. I only use that style when I know Carroll is well placed. but for others I don't press the speed button I just Patiently pass the ball till the final pass which you know is the most difficult even in real football matches. for long range shots it is either kagawa(three RIVERS) or suarez. So I know what you know. it is a kind of combination. momentary change of style, it helps a lot, you can't just rely on tiki taka alone. you must combine with another style when push comes to shove.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
cocoduck:
I also play pass pass game because in fifa you cannot win as from professional level if you don't pass a lot. so I also play that style. it is only when I need a quick goal I do that. But it doesn't always work because Carroll is not Always there. I only use that style when I know Carroll is well placed. but for others I don't press the speed button I just Patiently pass the ball till the final pass which you know is the most difficult even in real football matches. for long range shots it is either kagawa(three RIVERS) or suarez. So I know what you know. it is a kind of combination. momentary change of style, it helps a lot, you can't just rely on tiki taka alone. you must combine with another style when push comes to shove.
i believe in the passing game only
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ChrisCosmo(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2014
Iosprince u no go leave cocoduck alone
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Tholuwaniey(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2014
I use 3-5-2.. Its very swift for transitions!.. Counter attacking football all the way!!.. I'm a viper with Counters!
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Krasid(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: i believe in the passing game only
You have not met your match yet.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2014
Krasid: You have not met your match yet.
hehe....am notsaying am better than anybody here....an just saying i love passing the ball

i hate guys that use quick counter....its my nightmare
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by chimerase2: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2014
Depending on the opponent, I use 4-2-4 formation and I luv to play wing game the way my beloved team chelsea plays but I use man u or Psg while playing for instance if its man u ma foursome attackers will be van pierse ronney welbeck and nani these combo re the best grin
Then psg I use ibra cavani lavezzi and pastore grin
Anybody I handle na mortuary instead of santuary

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
chimerase2: Depending on the opponent, I use 4-2-4 formation and I luv to play wing game the way my beloved team chelsea plays but I use man u or Psg while playing for instance if its man u ma foursome attackers will be van pierse ronney welbeck and nani these combo re the best grin
....u have no midfield
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by chimerase2: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: ....u have no midfield
I hv two midfieders cheesy
I use wing becos 4-2-4 is a wing formation massive attack
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
chimerase2: I hv two midfieders cheesy
I use wing becos 4-2-4 is a wing formation massive attack
....d attack is too massive but u need a midfield
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by cocoduck: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: hehe....am notsaying am better than anybody here....an just saying i love passing the ball

What do you mean?
so you still pass the ball with all the opponents players attacking in huge numbers. look if you make a mistake it is as goal, so just move the ball out quickly and give your defense a breathing space to reorganize themselves. common sense tells you to make a quick counter attack and maybe get a goal. that is why I say you should be flexible not rigid because the day you meet your equal you will suffer. that is the problem Spain had in the world cup. if it is not tiki tiki we will not play. it is not everyone you can frustrate in football with pass pass only. I am not against that style. I use it a lot but some people are too good for that

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by chimerase2: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: ....d attack is too massive but u need a midfield
eye haff midfielders na 2 if na man u I use valencia as defensive midfielder and giggs as attacking midfielder cool
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by cocoduck: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
chimerase2: Depending on the opponent, I use 4-2-4 formation and I luv to play wing game the way my beloved team chelsea plays but I use man u or Psg while playing for instance if its man u ma foursome attackers will be van pierse ronney welbeck and nani these combo re the best grin
My brother stop playing friendly matches play manager career you will know a lot about coaching
you buy and sell and develop players. I scouted a young attacker called Danny cork in man united now he is very strong in the team. and Suarez will soon retire. I bought Felix kroos for defensive midfield and drilled him for three straight seasons now he is my main defensive midfielder it is very interesting

2 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Tholuwaniey(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: hehe....am notsaying am better than anybody here....an just saying i love passing the ball

I'm your nightmare!!
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
cocoduck:
What do you mean?
so you still pass the ball with all the opponents players attacking in huge numbers. look if you make a mistake it is as goal, so just move the ball out quickly and give your defense a breathing space to reorganize themselves. common sense tells you to make a quick counter attack and maybe get a goal. that is why I say you should be flexible not rigid because the day you meet your equal you will suffer. that is the problem Spain had in the world cup. if it is not tiki tiki we will not play. it is not everyone you can frustrate in football with pass pass only. I am not against that style. I use it a lot but some people are too good for that
chai....its true sha....i cant give up the passing game...am a barca fan and it runs thru my vein
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tholuwaniey:

I'm your nightmare!!
chai.....ave got a dry defence...but a very solid midfield....dats y u could be my nemesis
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Tholuwaniey(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: chai.....ave got a dry defence...but a very solid midfield....dats y u could be my nemesis

My 3-5-2 is the bomb bro.. I play strict counter attacking football cos I'm not a fan of holding unto possession.. I can mark 'well' .. So whenever I get the ball. my transitions are very quick! I punish high line defence a lot with my fast attackers... Madrid does it for me.. both in PES, FIFA and WINNING ELEVEN... it has been very successful

2 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tholuwaniey:

My 3-5-2 is the bomb bro.. I play strict counter attacking football cos I'm not a fan of holding unto possession.. I can mark 'well' .. So whenever I get the ball. my transitions are very quick! I punish high line defence a lot with my fast attackers... Madrid does it for me.. both in PES, FIFA and WINNING ELEVEN... it has been very successful
good for you...u have a gud midfield...unlike chimerase2 that uses 4-2-4.....massive attack but no solid midfield
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by cocoduck: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
So nobody here plays manager career in fifa 14.
Well, mine is xbox 360
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
cocoduck: So nobody here plays manager career in fifa 14.
Well, mine is xbox 360
i play master league in pes....in mine, messi is near retirement ....ave gone 4 seasons winning 6 trophies....3 la liga, 1 copa del rey and 2 champions league....planning of signing jamez rodriguez from monaco and philip lahm from bayern to barca.....#TeamBarca
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by cocoduck: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: i play master league in pes....in mine, messi is near retirement ....ave gone 4 seasons winning 6 trophies....3 la liga, 1 copa del rey and 2 champions league....planning of signing jamez rodriguez from monaco and philip lahm from bayern to barca.....#TeamBarca
pes is toy. you want something close to the real thing? then play fifa.
Can't wait for fifa 15.
I have 1 uefa cup 5 consecutive BPL 3 champions league 4 Fa cup ti titles 2 capital one cups 1 euro title with Spain.
runners up in copa America with Argentina. no world cup yet. but I hope to lift one this time around with Portugal the other time around I want to the world cup with Bulgaria and lost the third place to Spain.
Started from semi pro now I on world class level.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
cocoduck:
Can't wait for fifa 15.
ya...d only time i coached a team in fifa.... I was fired...am not too good in coaching in fifa
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ChrisCosmo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
I remember back in 2008 when i was still Mr. Hot Hands on ps2, there was rich dude who always came to our area to play with my friends, we gambled a lot back then. He was a very good player so good that if you won him the first day, there was no way u'd win him the next, he actually studies how u play, i learnt that from him

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
ChrisCosmo: I remember back in 2008 when i was still Mr. Hot Hands on ps2, there was rich dude who always came to our area to play with my friends, we gambled a lot back then. He was a very good player so good that if you won him the first day, there was no way u'd win him the next, he actually studies how u play, i learnt that from him
try gambling your phone again....hehehe
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ChrisCosmo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
I ran out of mb. Like i was saying, my friends placed their bets on my head to against him, i won him 9 times straight, i'm talking gambling of 1k per game. After the 9th game he used the 4-2-4 formation, massive attack, poor midfield nd poor defence, that formation bruv is wack. He lost 25k that day. All i'm saying is some formation don't work on people
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by losprince(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
ChrisCosmo: I ran out of mb. Like i was saying, my friends placed their bets on my head to against him, i won him 9 times straight, i'm talking gambling of 1k per game. After the 9th game he used the 4-2-4 formation, massive attack, poor midfield nd poor defence, that formation bruv is wack. He lost 25k that day. All i'm saying is some formation don't work on people
you right bro, but I use more defence if the opposition is attacking more..
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by losprince(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
cocoduck:
Can't wait for fifa 15.
I have 1 uefa cup 5 consecutive BPL 3 champions league 4 Fa cup ti titles 2 capital one cups 1 euro title with Spain.
runners up in copa America with Argentina. no world cup yet. but I hope to lift one this time around with Portugal the other time around I want to the world cup with Bulgaria and lost the third place to Spain.
Started from semi pro now I on world class level.
you've got game dude, but I don't enjoying managing... I like to be the overall controller handling all the passes and shots etc
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by losprince(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tholuwaniey: I use 3-5-2.. Its very swift for transitions!.. Counter attacking football all the way!!.. I'm a viper with Counters!
its because of your type my o button is on pressure 2/7
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
losprince: you've got game dude, but I don't enjoying managing... I like to be the overall controller handling all the passes and shots etc
u can control the players urself
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by losprince(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: u can control the players urself
oh , I thought it was all about setting formation and tactics, then watching the players mis behave and break ya heart

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are You A 90's Baby? / Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread / Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.