Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? (38569 Views)

How Much Can I Use In Starting A PS Game Shop Also A Football Arena / Playing 'Winning Eleven' Online / Downloadable Monopoly Game for Playing on my PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Kaxmytex(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
I make use of d flanks with a 4-3-3 formation.....

Na diz kynd thread u go begin dey ask ursef maybe ladiez dey nairaland......
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
You play FiFa u want treble den u r a gooner BT when you play tic taka You World Class
Simply 4-2-1-3 Diamond

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Osabobo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
I use 4-2-3-1 were I deploy massive defence and quick counter along the wings.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
bykebyke:
Huh...do you play games? undecided

Just learning the ropes. I played soccer video game (FIFA 2014) for the first time this year, but I wouldn't say I'm good at it.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Osabobo: I use 4-2-3-1 were I deploy massive defence and quick counter along the wings.

Nice formation but u can be easily frustrated when u r loosing, ur one man up front will also be cramped the Fifa style.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
glitest:

Just learning the ropes. I played soccer video game (FIFA 2014) for the first time this year, but I wouldn't say I'm good at it.
shocked okay grin

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
bykebyke:
shocked okay grin

Yep!! grin
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
glitest:

Who is coaching u? Ur boyfriend or brother, wish my girlfriend is a gamer too. grin well sha she enjoys watching me roll the adventure games. She is a fan of The Last Of Us.

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
I play with 4-4-2 Holding(Ultra attack) with my chelsea team on career mode.(Fifa 14 ps4). I play on legendary difficulty albeit with customised slider settings I found online to make the cpu-AI more human(ie to be more random and lifelike and not be too perfect ala the default settings). Its been fun, coming from a PES fan. I also play online seasons(Division 2) and ultimate team . if u play online my psn is smuvern.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Atmmachine(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
When you opponent is with the ball, don't press x button & R2 for your players to mark him.. it will only make your players to be behind your opponent..
Just press & hold the X button till your players outrun your opponent and collect the ball from him.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by sunsky29(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rooneyboy: Obviously u no sabi play, if I catch u use that kind formation for me enn, na sorry go be ur name
u no go fit smell my keeper sef.na just say dat day I no dey in mood.if not I for chop my frnd dia 5k.and d machine suprise me dat day
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Atmmachine(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Do you know what is called R2 ?
It is a cheat people use to score as many goals the want while playing betting..

Just press block the shot button & press and hold the R2 button at the same time.. the ball will curve & the goal keeper will not see the ball till it goes inside the post..
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
I use Juve: 3-5-2

Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
Vidal-Marchisio
Matri-Pirlo-Quagliarella
Teves-Vucinic.

I use 4-3-3 when playing some crazy counter attackers, and I use possession to frustrate opponents.

Madrid is my Plan B because of physicality. Will never forget the first day I played against PSG, they sabi foul the kain foul wey ref no go blow even inside 18yard box, na dat one dey pain pass. angry grin
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Atmmachine(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Have you played this formation ? 325 ?

3 defenders,2 midfielders & 5 strikers.
My opponent stopped playing betting with me when i start using the formation because na 10-0 things i dey give am.. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Atmmachine(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Have you played this formation ? 325 ?

My opponent stopped playing betting with me when i start using the formation because na 10-0 things i dey give am..
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by kendrick93(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
for me na liverpool i lyk to use.. why because of their fast frontline. playas lyk sterling,sturidge are rapid... same reason too with real madrid. i use 4231.. if bale,ronaldo,di maria,or jese catch u counter eh na sorry be ur name. i play ultra defence then counter attack on fifa 14
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Atmmachine(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Press the L1,L2 & the angle button at the same time.
You will over head the opponent
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Coefficient(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
I'm not really keen on formation, I just make do with wingers and attackers who have speed. Once I take sight of goal, I shoot. But I also do lot of passing to frustrate and draw fouls.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by kendrick93(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Atmmachine: Have you played this formation ? 325 ?

My opponent stopped playing betting with me when i start using the formation because na 10-0 things i dey give am..
i can counter dat formation with madrid 4231 because ur fullbacks will be pushed up to wingbacks leaving space for ronaldo and bale on d wings who both hav 90+ pace.. counter attack.
on fifa 14
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
First of all, i apply my 4-4-2. My favourite teams are barca, real madrid, chelsea via PES. My strategy is one and only popularly known as one-two; normal attack, 360, machete trick & center kick. I usually use akoto known as CR7 & messi as my striker, they possessed high abilites. I also use lavezzi and ibrahimovic as my wingers/strikers. They really got it.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
First of all, i apply my 4-4-2. My favourite teams are barca, real madrid, chelsea via PES. My strategy is one and only popularly known as one-two; normal attack, 360, machete trick( x+O or []+x )& center kick. I usually use akoto known as CR7 & messi as my striker, they possessed high abilites. I also use lavezzi and ibrahimovic as my wingers/strikers. They really got it.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
First of all, i apply my 4-4-2. My favourite teams are barca, real madrid, chelsea via PES. My strategy is one and only popularly known as one-two; normal attack, 360, machete trick( x+O or []+x )& center kick. I usually use akoto known as CR7 & messi as my striker, they possessed high abilites. I also use lavezzi and ibrahimovic as my wingers/strikers. They really got it. I also set my keeper cursor inorder to confuse my opponent.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
dvdon:

Who is coaching u? Ur boyfriend or brother, wish my girlfriend is a gamer too. grin well sha she enjoys watching me roll the adventure games. She is a fan of The Last Of Us.

Neithe; Either my brother in-law ( whenever he comes around), or my best friend who is also a guy( no stings attache).
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Me na international superstar soccer for sega I dey play,
I fit carry fred for brazil dribble or german players from klose to neuer con stop for net angry begin return back con dribble from neuer go back to klose, con reach my keeper julio ceaseer con turn back shoot ball from 100 yards out beat neuer undecided,if u sabi pass me carry ur catridge wit 2 bottles of alomo jam me for no 5 ojuelegba pass way
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
ichidodo: Not as deft as i used to be seeing as youngsters have developed mad skills this days but when we do go head to head especially at FIFa,catenaccio has always been my rock and saviior.It can prevent a deluge of goals at same time a chance to pop a goal and shut the game down is some thing i always enjoy.....
3-4-1-1.....Juventus.
Don't do that catenaccio stuff but Juve are a very good team people don't know about. I use 3-5-2 but will try out 3-4-1-1 on my next gamble session. smiley
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by vision2050: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
I press O to clear the ball. I don't know how to play but I'm ready to learn
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by pharuk: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
It's all about the wingers for me
If you are on PS4 and fifa14 add me up
PSN name: malcolmeter
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
FIFA 14 ON PS3 all d way... Am playing legendary mode...Fifa 14 is damn crazy buh with dis formation and 2 good strikers up front, u wil win most times... 4-1-2-1-2 .whatsapp me let's play online 08187747356
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by femi4: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
When playing a physical team like France, i use one touch passing game 4-4-2,
For an all attacking side like Brazil, I switch to pack the bus with 5-4-1
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Expsbterror(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
I just use Suarez to bite my way through d defense... #datzall.

*sipping my coffee* none of my business grin
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by MEILYN(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
PES.

Formation 4-3-3.

Style of play: Tiki Taka+Counter
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by femi4: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
vision2050: I press O to clear the ball. I don't know how to play but I'm ready to learn
passing the ball is the foundation....remember your X and O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are You A 90's Baby? / Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread / Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.