Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? (38573 Views)

How Much Can I Use In Starting A PS Game Shop Also A Football Arena / Playing 'Winning Eleven' Online / Downloadable Monopoly Game for Playing on my PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Innodon(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Diamond ring

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by halmeyd(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
abatically: Which game are we talking about here. I know loysbof Nigerians like PES but the real game is in FIFA. Anyone wans to play online pm me, or post ur psn id here and I will add u. FIFA 14 only.

FIFA is an Over-hyped CRAP
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by coogar: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
3-4-1-2 on FIFA14.
you can never lose with this formation. i use madrid with isco behind ronaldo & bale.

you will win 98 out of 100 games with this depending on your skill levels. you will dominate possession all through & alonso's passing range will put ronaldo through with a lob pass every 2 mins.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
halmeyd:

Fifa...Over-hyped

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
bykebyke:
Fifa...Over-hyped

Who said that?. angry angry
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by cocoduck: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
halmeyd:

It's too hard right?
fifa I s the real thing. not pro evolution where a player like messi can run from box to box through out the whole match without any sign of fatigue. Try that in fifa he will not even make the first half without muscle cramp

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by MadCow1: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dual Formation,
4-3-3 >>> Attacking mode.
4-4-2 <<< Defensive Mode.

Drop your PS I.D or XBOX Live I.D for gaming.

FIFA 15 only - on PlayStation 5 and XBox 2.

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Fifa 14 all the way. I use any team with good time line attack, 4-3-3 I bet u will not stand up trying to beat me.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Hangard: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
I use Barcelona when playing, I use the 4-3-3 formation because I like playing possession game, I enjoys frustrating my opponents with Tiki taka style of play. But if I found out that my opponent is playing physical football or have strong players, like you all know that in PES 2013 Ibrahimovic is one hell of a player the guy is very strong, my antidote for this kind of team is that I play 3-4-3 formation which I effectively turn into 2 Defenders, 1 Defensive Midfielder, 4 Midfielders and three attackers, with the style of play I effectively neutralize the strength of my opponent.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
One- two and up through FIFA 14 ps4
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
R2 is d surest I can place d ball from any direction and score....
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
glitest:

Who said that?. angry angry
Huh...do you play games? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by berbs113(f): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Maybe na Ancient days I play PS 2... I never see Winning eleven for here oooo... Where dis Bar Man!!!
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Am just asking because many of you know how hard it is to coach a team.
Well for me i use Tiki taka....am capable of having 80% of the ball in a match, what of you?
I doubt if u wld have such an amount of possession if we were to play, that is my exact tactic, I frustrate my opponent with too much handling of the ball, to the extent that even my keeper is involved with the "passing game" . grin I'm that good .
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Fifa 14 na to just dey lob thru pass o. Dem don beat me tire. Add me on ps4 fifa14 - lusmiii

I prefer games where I control only one player eg career mode or online. I find it more realistic and engaging
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by crudedude(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
halmeyd:

I almost reported this post to the mods.

2 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pass-pass-pass-comot d opponent's 4rm net- pass d ball in2 empty net grin

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by coogar: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
crudedude:

I almost reported this post to the mods.

in ancient greece, the person that wrote that would have been decapitated. it's blasphemous!

2 Likes

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pass-pass-pass-comot d opponent's keeper 4rm net- pass d ball in2 empty net grin
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by sunsky29(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
My own I dey use 3.3.4. Na all atttacccck tins o.acttack is d best form of defence. The only lose I don lose for pes dis year na dat ogogoro club chelsea beat me.chai n na arsenal I dey like use.omo dat defeat pain me die.cos I lose money bet wit my guys dem say I go beat this chelsea for pes.na so dem sit dey watch as I dey use pad n. Na d machine dey play against me.omo upon dat my formation sef I no still trouble chech or na waitn be him name.na 3.0 I chop dt day.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by jericco1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
What's this?
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by obas1o: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good day every one, I just discover a website that pays u for sharing sometin with ur friends on socail networks like facebook,twitter,googlepus and so on and they also pay dirctly to ur local bank account, wen u place their advert on ur fb or twitter wall and 1 person click on it , dy pay u #10, and when 100 people click it,it gana be 100*10 which is = 1k, and wen u also refer some one to them and d person join vip member,dy pay u #1000,and u can also sigup for a challenge,if u are able to invite 50 frnds to them and they join vip, u r done,cus u will be recieving a total of 100k monthly and if u also invite 10 vips to them u will be paid 10k monthly for 14 months,and if u invite 30 vips u will be paid 50k monthly for 14months, follow the below link to get started http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ,after successfully registeration u upgrade ur membership to vip with just 3k, so that u can have access to all their bonus,mind you the 3k is just a dime,cus u can make it within a day even 5k,and make sure your sponsor their is ochuko paul

. Please u may think this is a scam,yahoo or 419..but please i asure u ,is 100% real and legit.but if u r still doubtin no prob, just goto www.google.com,i mean google search engine, and search "winthrills.com is it real or scam?" after that click send,,and see testimonies.but after confirmin don't forget to come back and use my referer link. ,http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ..best of luck.
Feel free to contact me if u are encounterin any errors
08158420650 on what'sapp or call
or u can add me on facebook with http://fb.com/obasguru .
U can see in the screenshot below that i have cashout 31k,and am still having 1400 balance,mind u i just started in few days ago,please make sure ochuko paul is ur sponsor thier.thanks

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
nowadays people just do uptru to a guy in the wing who is almost offside.. in ps4 fifa 14 the reaction time is slow, so before you will get there to get back the ball it might be to late..
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
I defend dirty and try to score with finesse as I don't like scoring cheap goals.
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by ichidodo: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Not as deft as i used to be seeing as youngsters have developed mad skills this days but when we do go head to head especially at FIFa,catenaccio has always been my rock and saviior.It can prevent a deluge of goals at same time a chance to pop a goal and shut the game down is some thing i always enjoy.....
3-4-1-1.....Juventus.

1 Like

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
breezy047: 4-3-3. is the formation.
Strategy is mass defending and mass attack. I dribble a lot and play possesion football with swift passing. Im also very dangerous on the counter so you do not want to leave spaces behind when you attack me. cheesy
Same thing with me , 4-3-3 , I make use of my flanks a lot, BUT I don't cross when I'm up in my opponent's half, I dribble my way to the box grin .

I consider crosses as a luck thing 50/50 .
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
abatically: Which game are we talking about here. I know loysbof Nigerians like PES but the real game is in FIFA. Anyone wans to play online pm me, or post ur psn id here and I will add u. FIFA 14 only.
Mad Man P Team# FiFa#
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by wonda26(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
4-3-3 na for children jor.... undecided undecided Fuuccking PS1 formation.

Big bboiz use 4-4-2. U score television goals with this. No compute support! cool cheesy
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
my tactic is mainly counter attack...if is Madrid, i use only Ronaldo to do my running then shoot from any position, but if is Manutd, i use Rooney to do the same thing i use Ronaldo for...........my main tactic na just run and run and run then shoot with either Ronaldo or Rooney.take position and give me goals...... grin grin grin

Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
sunsky29: My own I dey use 3.3.4. Na all atttacccck tins o.acttack is d best form of defence. The only lose I don lose for pes dis year na dat ogogoro club chelsea beat me.chai n na arsenal I dey like use.omo dat defeat pain me die.cos I lose money bet wit my guys dem say I go beat this chelsea for pes.na so dem sit dey watch as I dey use pad n. Na d machine dey play against me.omo upon dat my formation sef I no still trouble chech or na waitn be him name.na 3.0 I chop dt day.
Obviously u no sabi play, if I catch u use that kind formation for me enn, na sorry go be ur name
Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by wiringdpt(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Fifa or pes?
ClintonNzedimma: Am just asking because many of you know how hard it is to coach a team.
Well for me i use Tiki taka....am capable of having 80% of the ball in a match, what of you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are You A 90's Baby? / Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread / Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.