Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

"Should I Be Disappointed In God,when It Looks As Tho He Doesn't Answer Prayers" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Should I Be Disappointed In God,when It Looks As Tho He Doesn't Answer Prayers" (5599 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) / What Is The Use Of Fasting,when God still Answer prayers with Full Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Should I Be Disappointed In God,when It Looks As Tho He Doesn't Answer Prayers" by efficiencie(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Elihu wasn't the only one who "prophesied" in job so why single him out for this claim you attempt to make here? undecided

You don start you dis girl. You don start. I no dey d mood to argue now.
Re: "Should I Be Disappointed In God,when It Looks As Tho He Doesn't Answer Prayers" by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
efficiencie:
■ You don start you dis girl. You don start. I no dey d mood to argue now.
Again.. Elihu wasn't the only one who "prophesied" in job so why single him out for this claim you attempt to make here? undecided
Re: "Should I Be Disappointed In God,when It Looks As Tho He Doesn't Answer Prayers" by efficiencie(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again.. Elihu wasn't the only one who "prophesied" in job so why single him out for this claim you attempt to make here? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin you have started your robotic responses again...no matter how I respond you will respond with this prompt "Elihu wasn't the only one who "prophesied" in job so why single him out for this claim you attempt to make here?" Crap!
Re: "Should I Be Disappointed In God,when It Looks As Tho He Doesn't Answer Prayers" by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
efficiencie:
■ you have started your robotic responses again...no matter how I respond you will respond with this prompt "Elihu wasn't the only one who "prophesied" in job so why single him out for this claim you attempt to make here?" Crap!
So you now see how ludicrous your initial claim was now, I hope. undecided
Re: "Should I Be Disappointed In God,when It Looks As Tho He Doesn't Answer Prayers" by efficiencie(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So you now see how ludicrous your initial claim was now, I hope. undecided
No I do not. You are yet to convince me in any way that it is. The only thing you have done is to switch on your robotic side. When you are ready to converse like a human being then I will respond to you. grin grin grin grin
Re: "Should I Be Disappointed In God,when It Looks As Tho He Doesn't Answer Prayers" by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
efficiencie:

No I do not. You are yet to convince me in any way that it is. The only thing you have done is to switch on your robotic side. When you are ready to converse like a human being then I will respond to you. grin grin grin grin
Again, Elihu was not the only one eho "prophesied" among those who visited Job, so by your ludicrous claim, we ought also conclude that the other friends of Job who also "prophesied" were equally the Holy Spirit, no be so? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Ghosts Really Exist According To The Bible? @itsfact And @ravgach / ♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today / The Adefarasin Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.