Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Rccg July Holy Ghost Service - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg July Holy Ghost Service (4090 Views)

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Rccg Special Holy Ghost Service Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by BabaGnoni: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
m-ployer:

I didnt read where Adeboye said a christian can be cursed, where did all these come from!

^^^
Maybe from this:
Key words in Daddy's preaching tonight
1. The two most powerful forces on earth are Blessings and Curses.
2. When u are blessed, it will not make sense to you how the blessing will come.
3. God can change a blessing to curse, just as he can change a curse to blessing.
4. There are some types of blessings that cannot be reversed not even by God
5. The only way God can stop blessing u is when u stop being HOLY.
6. Blessings don't come without a cause.
7. If God blesses u, u can't die young.

https://www.nairaland.com/1799518/rccg-july-holy-ghost-service#24462089

and so this Goshen360 response:
...First, don't be talking\teaching blessings and curses together with a Christian...

3. God can change a blessing to curse, just as he can change a curse to blessing.

When I read this, I was like, OmG, what is this?
Do you think Christ was cursed for nothing?
How is God gonna change the blessings that came upon us as a result of Christ being cursed into curse again?
Really!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1799518/rccg-july-holy-ghost-service#24464769
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
a christian can be under a generational curse which he would have to break being a christian does not automatically give u freedom from generational curses .it just puts you in a place where u can have freedom.you have to break the curses youreself through prayers

1 Like

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
goshen,a christian can be under a generational curse which he would have to break being a christian does not automatically give u freedom from generational curses .it just puts you in a place where u can have freedom.you have to break the curses yourself through prayers.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
if you truly believe that he hears the voice of the holy spirit you would understand that everything he is saying is holy ghost inspired.he is not contradicting the scripture in any way.i think you need to pray for more understanding of that verse and what he said.mark my words none of his teachings on holiness blessings and curses even tithings are wrong.it is the truth.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2014
Dux-01:
a christian can be under a generational curse which he would have to break being a christian does not automatically give u freedom from generational curses .it just puts you in a place where u can have freedom.you have to break the curses youreself through prayers

Dux-01:
goshen,a christian can be under a generational curse which he would have to break being a christian does not automatically give u freedom from generational curses .it just puts you in a place where u can have freedom.you have to break the curses yourself through prayers.

Look at the way you are contradicting yourself. You're also talking without any scripture to back it up and we can look at the scripture together. What book, chapter and verse says a Christian can be under a generational curse? Even the Old agreement\testament doesn't say that not to talk of a new and better agreement.

2. He is under a generational curse but he, being a Christian puts him in a place where he can have freedom. Seriously!!!

3. If you're to break the curse by yourself, what then are you doing in Christ? Do you even understand what it means to be in Christ and sealed by the Spirit? You're insulting the blood of Jesus my friend.

4 Likes

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 12:26am On Jul 06, 2014
Dux-01:
if you truly believe that he hears the voice of the holy spirit you would understand that everything he is saying is holy ghost inspired.he is not contradicting the scripture in any way.i think you need to pray for more understanding of that verse and what he said.mark my words none of his teachings on holiness blessings and curses even tithings are wrong.it is the truth.

if you truly believe that he hears the voice of the holy spirit you would understand that everything he is saying is holy ghost inspired

I do not believe Pastor Adeboye hears the Holy Spirit in everything he says and in most case, I do not believe that at all. This is not to judge but to point out the truth. For example, check all his so called yearly prophecies for the past 2-3years, it's the same that never came to past and was never specific. Wake up church!!!

he is not contradicting the scripture in any way

I can point to you clearly from scripture (which is our common standard for judging any teachings) how Pastor Adeboye clearly err in scripture and Apostolic doctrines which are laid down for the church of Christ.

i think you need to pray for more understanding of that verse and what he said

This is where you people always resort to.....he's proud, he needs more understanding etc. My boast is in the Lord who has graced me with knowledge of His word. The problem here is, you people, members of RCCG believes, Adeboye can never be wrong neither can he err in his teachings and that's what you just said above and you believe nobody can point out error of Adeboye to you people. Well, if you think I need more understanding, kindly give us just one scripture where the early church was breaking curses on each other or attending curse breaking services month in and month out or a scripture that says, a Christian is under a generational curse. I'm still waiting please.

mark my words none of his teachings on holiness blessings and curses even tithings are wrong.it is the truth.

Again, there's nowhere in the entire scripture where holiness means sinlessness and that's what Adeboye teaches. Holiness is our nature in Christ, we're separated unto God. He's wrong in his blessing and curses teaching - e.g, do this for God to bless you and if not, you're under a curse. Such is foreign to the new testament and Apostolic doctrines. Lastly, Hebrew 7 put an end to tithing and Adeboye might be aware of this or not but he will rather mix and confuse you, his followers with Malachi and threaten you with a curse. God is in the new covenant, not the old. There's no more curse any man who is in Christ Jesus!!!

4 Likes

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 1:27am On Jul 06, 2014
donsmall94:

Prophecies
*Your circle of friends would change very soon.
*Very soon you'll discover that the earth is the Lord's and it's fullness thereof.
*The Lord said in your family, things will change with u
*The Lord said you will soon know the full meaning of WONDERFUL
*The Lord said you will soon sing COME AND SEE WHAT HE HAS DONE
*The Lord said there is a family, very soon your song shall be THERE HAS BEEN SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS.

First, the error of Adeboye and his followers are huge. He panel-beats the old and new together and jump-start something that is unrealistic. The truth is, when leadership errs, the whole followers are in error also. Adeboye and follower are still interpreting the new with the old. How do I mean? In the old, prophecies could mean telling what is to happen and in all cases, they are specific and direct. What Adeboye does is educated guess and not prophecies. That's why the so called prophecies never come to pass. Prophecies in the new testament means, to teach the gospel of God by divine inspiration in the revelation of the finished works of Christ. Take a look here:

1 Corinthians 14 Amplified Bible (AMP)

14 Eagerly pursue and seek to acquire [this] love [make it your aim, your great quest]; and earnestly desire and cultivate the spiritual endowments (gifts), especially that you may prophesy ([a]interpret the divine will and purpose in inspired preaching and teaching).

2 For one who speaks in an [unknown] tongue speaks not to men but to God, for no one understands or catches his meaning, because in the [Holy] Spirit he utters secret truths and hidden things [not obvious to the understanding].

3 But [on the other hand], the one who prophesies [who [b]interprets the divine will and purpose in inspired preaching and teaching] speaks to men for their up-building and constructive spiritual progress and encouragement and consolation.

So, you see, prophecies are different from the old testament foretelling because in the new testament, the church of Christ wasn't built on telling them what will happen to them tomorrow but on the revelation of Christ and his finished works.

Well, that's just trying to be concise and not going into Greek meanings of word for now. So, I decided to use a translation that had already done the Greek meanings.

*Very soon you'll discover that the earth is the Lord's and it's fullness thereof.

What's the meaning of the above? Already, the word of God told us this. Is this still a prophecy? Psalms 24:1 already said it. Why should Adeboye call this a prophecy?

*The Lord said in your family, things will change with u

The a general knowledge!!! How many families are listening to this at the same time? What are the specific changes that the Lord told Adeboye it will happen with you in your family? We do not know!!!

*The Lord said there is a family, very soon your song shall be THERE HAS BEEN SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS.

What is the meaning of this? What is the family name? Be specific please. The thing I know is, ever since Christ ascended into heaven, heaven has always being opened to Christians and we're always under showers of blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2014
goshen he said in the june holy ghost service that one of the children there would rule nigeria one day and that another would be an olympic star
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 1:49am On Jul 06, 2014
donsmall94:

Prayer points.

1) Praise God for all he has done for you
thus far,for all the blessings of the past.

2) Father,I will obey you like never
before,please bless me like never
before.

3) Father, please change every
curse in my life to a blessing.

4) Father from now on,I will honor you
with my first fruits,bless me irreversibly.

5) Father, let your blessings overflow
through me to millions of others.

6) Father, since your blessings make
rich,without adding sorrow,don't let me
know sorrow ever again.

7) Father,open the windows of heaven
over me, as I give you my tithe pour
showers of blessings over me.

Prayer has to be in the light of what Christ had done not using your faith\prayer to get God to do what he already done. That's why you will read more of "thanks or thanksgiving" in the epistles than requesting.....such as, "thanks be to God....with thanksgiving, prayer and supplication...etc.

2. You trying to obey God more inorder for God to bless you more. Obedience is good but it doesn't hold God to do more for you. He's faithful to himself and His word, not do good and get good gospel. Such kind of gospel is for those who are under the law.

3. You're not cursed in the first place. You're blessed "in" Christ. Blessing and curse doesn't exist in Christ at the same time. Plus, God had already changed every curse to blessings in and through Christ. If any man be in Christ, he's a new creation - the old man (nature) never existed.

4. The doctrine of firstfruit is completely foreign to the early and Apostolic church. Why do I keep hammering on Apostolic doctrines? Because that is what the church was built on by Christ and the Apostles.

New Living Translation
All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord's Supper), and to prayer.

There's nowhere in the entire new testament where firstfruit was taught to them. Giving? Yes, firstfruit, NO!!! Adeboye is defrauding the poor in the name of God by telling them to bring firstfruit with false hopes of blessings. Again, if you have any scripture in the new testament where firstfruit was taught to the Christians, please bring it on.

7. Adeboye called this "prayer point" and yet, stylishly or indirectly pin-pointing on tithe paying and firstfruit. It's always one gimmick or the other to emphasis tithe\firstfruits. Religion doesn't make you think but the Holy Spirit does. Instead, pray this prayer, that the eyes of your understanding be opened and that the Holy Ghost quicken your mortal body so you can get your mind illuminated, that the light of the glorious gospel shine on you so every veil of darkness be removed. Then you will see clearly, how Adeboye has been deceiving you for years.

2 Likes

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 1:53am On Jul 06, 2014
Dux-01:
goshen he said in the june holy ghost service that one of the children there would rule nigeria one day and that another would be an olympic star

Again, educated guess. What the name of the person that will rule and the one that will be an Olympic star? Male or Female? Which one will be star and which one will rule? I think you people can believe anything that comes from this man.

1 Like

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 06, 2014
goshen he said in the april holy ghost service that God told him that one of the children there would rule nigeria one day and that another would be an olympic star.is that not specific enough for you?tell me how i am contradicting myself.i think you are just quoting scriptures for me without understanding them yourself.the bible says in hosea 4:6 my people perish for lack of knowledge.if only you could just pray for revelation of this truth you would understand the fact that you are a christian does NOT automatically give u
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 06, 2014
and again i tell you go and pray very well about this tithing issue because if you don't pay your tithe you are robbing God.i know that you would still say that was what i was taught you really need to pray hard because if you cannot see this truth the spirit of error will influence you.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 2:16am On Jul 06, 2014
Dux-01:
goshen he said in the april holy ghost service that God told him that one of the children there would rule nigeria one day and that another would be an olympic star.is that not specific enough for you?tell me how i am contradicting myself.i think you are just quoting scriptures for me without understanding them yourself.the bible says in hosea 4:6 my people perish for lack of knowledge.if only you could just pray for revelation of this truth you would understand the fact that you are a christian does NOT automatically give u

You're talking too much than you support your words with scriptures. I'm done talking with you....if you're not gonna talk scriptures. Y'all can go on with generational curse or whatever.

Dux-01:
and again i tell you go and pray very well about this tithing issue because if you don't pay your tithe you are robbing God.i know that you would still say that was what i was taught you really need to pray hard because if you cannot see this truth the spirit of error will influence you.

Again, Apostolic doctrine is the complete revelation of Christ. Just show one scripture where the early church were tithing. And who is robbing God if not Pastor Adeboye, robbing God by robbing the poor. Study Hebrews 7, you will come to the truth, tithe was abolished.

2 Likes

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 06, 2014
a lot of christians are suffering from generational curses,satanic altars are speaking against them,they are christians but they have to apply and declare the word of God by faith to their situation before it can work for them.it is not automatic.if it is why so many christians are in bondage God gave us all we need to be victorious but we have our own work to do.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 2:29am On Jul 06, 2014
Dux-01:
a lot of christians are suffering from generational curses,satanic altars are speaking against them,they are christians but they have to apply and declare the word of God by faith to their situation before it can work for them.it is not automatic.if it is why so many christians are in bondage God gave us all we need to be victorious but we have our own work to do.

They're in bondage because they return to the law and as such, the curses of the law affect them. Even in the old testament, it was said by God that if a child is cursed by the acts of his parent and such child turn to God, God said he will be merciful and remove the curse. Have you turned to God through Christ? Old things passed and you're a new creature (by nature). You people are wrongly taught and you argue blindly for Adeboye to death. Again, if you're not ready to talk scripture, I'm done talking to you.

1 Like

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 06, 2014
the problem is not in me quoting scripture malachi 3 vs 10 is all you need to know.the problem is that you do not believe it applies to modern day christains or perhaps you have misunderstood it.you need to pray seriously to get the truth behind this.who told you that old testament doctrines are not needed now.This is error .lastly,i will advise you to be careful about how you talk about pst e a adeboye.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 06, 2014
2 corinthians 5 17 does not apply in this area.also in the area of dedication.if you understand the principle of dedication you will understand that a person can still be tormented by demons he ws dedicated to even when he is now a christian if his parents do not tell him.these are practical things i am telling you.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 06, 2014
someone borrowed a million naira to you today.the next day you went to church and surrendered your life to christ.would you tell the person when he comes for his money old things are passed away so your one million is passed way?your grandfather goes to the devil and asks for wealth he gets it and the demon idol says he should pay with the wealth of his children and grandchildren.he agrees and dedicates you even before you were born and raises a satanic altar of dedication against you.now you become A christian will you now say old things are passed away all things are become new without paying the debt of your forefather and shutting up the evil dedication powers speaking against you by raising up a new altar to God and dismantling the satanic altars through prayer.there are some things you need to know goshen you know how to quote scriptures fine.But i don't think you know that God operates by principles.Look at the dedication power upon the live of samuel and Jacob.if you engage in casting out demons you will understand that even when a person has given his life to christ the dedication factor still stands strong upon a person life even an evil one unless it is broken and changed.that is why it is not wise to study the bible like a scholar.ask the Holy spirit questions.i pray you iunderstand.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Dux-01:
2 corinthians 5 17 does not apply in this area.also in the area of dedication.if you understand the principle of dedication you will understand that a person can still be tormented by demons he ws dedicated to even when he is now a christian if his parents do not tell him.these are practical things i am telling you.

Good morning,

1. This is the problem here - tell us what you understand by 2 cor. 5:17 please.

2. When someone is dedicated to demons before coming to Christ, what part of him is dedicated to such demons? Body, soul or spirit or his total being.

3. When such come to be in Christ, what part of him is in Christ and became a new creation?

Maybe answers to the above will help us.

1 Like

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dux-01:
the problem is not in me quoting scripture malachi 3 vs 10 is all you need to know.the problem is that you do not believe it applies to modern day christains or perhaps you have misunderstood it.you need to pray seriously to get the truth behind this.who told you that old testament doctrines are not needed now.This is error .lastly,i will advise you to be careful about how you talk about pst e a adeboye.

Tell me why I should believe it was written to me when the audience was clearly stated and moreso, when I'm under s different agreement\covenant which is better?

2. You don't make doctrines for the church of Christ out of the old agreement that is now null and void. They continued in the Apostolic doctrine which are the foundations of Christ's teachings.

3. Why can't I say something about Pastor Adeboye if he's defrauding the poor in the name of God?

2 Likes

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dux-01:
someone borrowed a million naira to you today.the next day you went to church and surrendered your life to christ.would you tell the person when he comes for his money old things are passed away so your one million is passed way?your grandfather goes to the devil and asks for wealth he gets it and the demon idol says he should pay with the wealth of his children and grandchildren.he agrees and dedicates you even before you were born and raises a satanic altar of dedication against you.now you become A christian will you now say old things are passed away all things are become new without paying the debt of your forefather and shutting up the evil dedication powers speaking against you by raising up a new altar to God and dismantling the satanic altars through prayer.there are some things you need to know goshen you know how to quote scriptures fine.But i don't think you know that God operates by principles.Look at the dedication power upon the live of samuel and Jacob.if you engage in casting out demons you will understand that even when a person has given his life to christ the dedication factor still stands strong upon a person life even an evil one unless it is broken and changed.that is why it is not wise to study the bible like a scholar.ask the Holy spirit questions.i pray you iunderstand.

I think or guess the problem here is, you might not understand what it means to be in Christ as a new creature and that's why you people still run from pillar to pole looking for deliverance while Christ already set you free and you're complete IN Christ. Please, answer the above question and we can continue from there, what does it mean to be in Christ and be a new creation?

1 Like

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by BabaGnoni: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dux-01:

someone borrowed a million naira to you today.
the next day you went to church and surrendered your life to christ.
would you tell the person when he comes for his money old things are passed away so your one million is passed way?

your grandfather goes to the devil and asks for wealth he gets it
and the demon idol says he should pay with the wealth of his children and grandchildren.
he agrees and dedicates you even before you were born and raises a satanic altar of dedication against you.
now you become A christian will you now say old things are passed away all things are become new without paying the debt of your forefather and shutting up the evil dedication powers speaking against you by raising up a new altar to God
and dismantling the satanic altars through prayer.

there are some things you need to know goshen
you know how to quote scriptures fine.

But i don't think you know that God operates by principles.
Look at the dedication power upon the live of samuel and Jacob.
if you engage in casting out demons you will understand that even when a person has given his life to christ the dedication factor still stands strong upon a person life even an evil one unless it is broken and changed.
that is why it is not wise to study the bible like a scholar.
ask the Holy spirit questions.
i pray you iunderstand.

^^^

Sir, I beg your pardon
but Goshen360 has been painstakingly painting a picture for you
but you don't seem to be grasping it sir

Here's an illustration of the picture Goshen360 painted
:

Watch this, most people travel in aeroplanes
and aren't necessarily that bothered to know why the aeroplane is defying the law of gravity
Why is the aeroplane not falling down out of the air from the sky above
After all, we all know the saying, which is based on the law of gravity, that "what goes up, most come down"
so why is the aeroplane not obeying this law then, the law of gravity

Well, not bothering with the other complexities of the aeroplanes
one has an eureka moment, when one gets to understands that,
the aeroplane is actually staying put in the air and flying
because it is using another law, a higher law called
the law of aerodynamics

It is this new or other law (i.e. law of aerodynamics)
which is rendering the old or former law (i.e. law of gravity) inoperative, ineffective, impotent and nullified
and so it is this new law law of aerodynamics which allowed the aeroplane to take off, stay up in air, be flying and not drop down

We can offer more, if you want further explanations
but at this juncture, it is safe to say, we know that once each begins to operate in our true identity in Jesus Christ
the
law of gravity (i.e. the Mosaic laws) loses its power, grip or hold on us
and the
law of aerodynamics (i.e. law of the Spirit, life in Jesus Christ) takes over,
it lifts and carries us up in to the air, defying the
law of gravity (i.e. the Mosaic laws and all satanic altar of dedication against us)

because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit
who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death
- Romans 8:2 NIV

And because you belong to him,
the power of the life-giving Spirit
has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.

- Romans 8:2 NLT

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus
has set you free from the law of sin and of death

- Romans 8:2 New American Standard Bible

Sir you said "there are some things you need to know"
but this (i.e. what Goshen360 all along has been sharing) rather is the main thing that needs to be known
Recall what Goshen360 earlier said:
"They're in bondage because they return to the law and as such, the curses of the law affect them"
in effect, going back to the law of gravity and not taking advantage of the law of aerodynamics

2 Likes

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 07, 2014
Sorry goshen the reason why i don't believe your interpretation is because i have seen demons put even christians in serious bondage and cause them to remain in generational curses until they were rededicated.and babagnoni i grasp his point now i just don't believe it because i have seen cases that prove otherwise.i can give u several real life cases.in those cases prayers to move forward will not work because the root has not been dealt with. the dedication just needs to be simply broken.those verses you are telling me don't apply in this case.It is the truth am telln u o. anybody that is under an evil dedication even though he quotes all those verses and prays the evil dedication will still continue speak against him until he destroys the evil satanic altar of dedication.Not because the word of God is not powerful it is all powerful but Because The dedication factor means a lot to God.It is because you did not come from a family where your father was an herbalist and your mother is a marine priestess and u were dedicated to the spirits there.maybe if u did you would understand better.God knows am telln u d truth.generational curses and evil dedication needs to be broken even after u have become a christian.it was not even pastor e a adeboye that made me understood that.lastly again Pastor e a adeboye is not defrauding the word of God.I am telling u again.if he is not hearing the voice of God.how come even when preaching he would say ''thank you father ,the Lord says there is someone here'' everytime.you know he 's done it over a hundred times.if you read his daily devotional you would understand that he is a true man of God.it is not a matter of quoting scriptures just go and pray for revelation.He is not perfect but everything he says is the truth.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 07, 2014
Goshen360:

Tell me why I should believe it was written to me when the audience was clearly stated and moreso, when I'm under s different agreement\covenant which is better?

2. You don't make doctrines for the church of Christ out of the old agreement that is now null and void. They continued in the Apostolic doctrine which are the foundations of Christ's teachings.

3. Why can't I say something about Pastor Adeboye if he's defrauding the poor in the name of God?
i think u need to go on fasting and prayer to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit concerning this because i am 100% sure that it was written for us as well.and again you just don't understand pastor e a adeboye yes he preaches Holiness as sinlessness to some extent but if you read about all this man has to say about holiness you would understand that he is not talking about total perfection.afterall we can not be perfect in this flesh.but what he means is that You can get rid of EVERY KNOWN SIN in your life.He focuses so much on ''Holy Living'' not ''Holiness''.each time he mentions holiness he is referring to obeying God and living to make heaven.you said ''Holiness is our nature and we are seperated unto God''.you tell me how many christians in the world are living like they have a holy nature.how many are seperated unto God.my brother.it is YOU who will decide to seperate yourself unto God and live holy.afterall is consencration not a person decision?is It not after that he will then back u up with his power and grace.or is it just by confessing that we have a holy nature that will take us to heaven?Is it not having a pure heart and abstaining from evil that will?pls tell me what is wrong with pastor E a adeboye's teachings on holiness.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Olusanya333(m): 2:29am On Jul 07, 2014
When Christains argued blindly it makes me wonder where is d Love we r to Love each other. I was once like this questioning teachings nd pastors but i find out these pastors r man like me dey have D Spirit i too have dey want Heaven I too want Heaven.Why not kukuma examine my own Life dat i may nt miss heaven. If u so proof to be a Child of God as u claim u all are I see no reason why u want to justify u r right or ur Teaching is right. U stand to Judge with d Scripture yet u do contrary to d Scripture.Who is Pst. E.A Adeboye? Who are You? Who am I? Are we nt equal in Christ Jesus? Do we nt Believe in Jesus? If so u as one body fight each other how den will u stand b4 d enemy of the Gospel? Strengthen wot remains in you nd settle spiritually even u should loose all u must gain Heaven. Less u be disqualified for judging one another. Think about your own life Pst. E.A Adeboye is going on his Journey nd Lo I tell u if anyone fall Our Master Jesus is able to Help him. In a Time like dis I want unity of Faith among d servant of God.Paul,peter,james,ph illip had no Church but they unite together.If our pastors could unite together like the Apostles of Old nd stop sitting in office to start walking on legs in d Town preaching D Gospel of Christ den Nigerial will be for Christ.THOUGH WE ARE MANY WE ARE ONE BODY IN CHRIST
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 07, 2014
Olusanya333: When Christains argued blindly it makes me wonder where is d Love we r to Love each other. I was once like this questioning teachings nd pastors but i find out these pastors r man like me dey have D Spirit i too have dey want Heaven I too want Heaven.Why not kukuma examine my own Life dat i may nt miss heaven. If u so proof to be a Child of God as u claim u all are I see no reason why u want to justify u r right or ur Teaching is right. U stand to Judge with d Scripture yet u do contrary to d Scripture.Who is Pst. E.A Adeboye? Who are You? Who am I? Are we nt equal in Christ Jesus? Do we nt Believe in Jesus? If so u as one body fight each other how den will u stand b4 d enemy of the Gospel? Strengthen wot remains in you nd settle spiritually even u should loose all u must gain Heaven. Less u be disqualified for judging one another. Think about your own life Pst. E.A Adeboye is going on his Journey nd Lo I tell u if anyone fall Our Master Jesus is able to Help him. In a Time like dis I want unity of Faith among d servant of God.Paul,peter,james,ph illip had no Church but they unite together.If our pastors could unite together like the Apostles of Old nd stop sitting in office to start walking on legs in d Town preaching D Gospel of Christ den Nigerial will be for Christ.THOUGH WE ARE MANY WE ARE ONE BODY IN CHRIST
thank u very much.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Olusanya333(m): 2:39am On Jul 07, 2014
Dux01: thank u very much.
Yea Brother u see I think its Time we Make a change lk d Apostles did nd those pple cried "dey turned d world upside down". Seriously if a Sinner see Pst E.A Adeboye, Pst Kumuyi walking on leg to preach to him will he not be happy?nd now telling him dat Jesus Loves him more will he nt turn to Jesus? These are the changes i Vision to bring to pass nd i need brethens with d same Vision to win 4 Christ.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2014
Olusanya333: Yea Brother u see I think its Time we Make a change lk d Apostles did nd those pple cried "dey turned d world upside down". Seriously if a Sinner see Pst E.A Adeboye, Pst Kumuyi walking on leg to preach to him will he not be happy?nd now telling him dat Jesus Loves him more will he nt turn to Jesus? These are the changes i Vision to bring to pass nd i need brethens with d same Vision to win 4 Christ.

Thanks so much, make him understand.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by christemmbassey(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dux01: someone borrowed a million naira to you today.the next day you went to church and surrendered your life to christ.would you tell the person when he comes for his money old things are passed away so your one million is passed way?your grandfather goes to the devil and asks for wealth he gets it and the demon idol says he should pay with the wealth of his children and grandchildren.he agrees and dedicates you even before you were born and raises a satanic altar of dedication against you.now you become A christian will you now say old things are passed away all things are become new without paying the debt of your forefather and shutting up the evil dedication powers speaking against you by raising up a new altar to God and dismantling the satanic altars through prayer.there are some things you need to know goshen you know how to quote scriptures fine.But i don't think you know that God operates by principles.Look at the dedication power upon the live of samuel and Jacob.if you engage in casting out demons you will understand that even when a person has given his life to christ the dedication factor still stands strong upon a person life even an evil one unless it is broken and changed.that is why it is not wise to study the bible like a scholar.ask the Holy spirit questions.i pray you iunderstand.
how can we help this guy!!! Bro Goshen?

4 Likes

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
People criticize what they don't understand.. RCCG is not like another Church .. Holiness is our lifestyle and we believe it's possible by the grace of God. And please let's be mature we Christians can't win the world for Jesus fighting our understanding .Anointing and the word knowledge is of different degrees .. as for RCCG, OUR VISION IS TO MAKE HEAVEN AND TAKE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE WITH US that's our message ... IF you truely know PST.E A ADEBOYE you will love him. sorry if my Daddy G.O offended u. We are sorry!.. that's the way we understand the Scripture. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by nora544: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
saintlawr: People criticize what they don't understand.. RCCG is not like another Church .. Holiness is our lifestyle and we believe it's possible by the grace of God. And please let's be mature we Christians can't win the world for Jesus fighting our understanding .Anointing and the word knowledge is of different degrees .. as for RCCG, OUR VISION IS TO MAKE HEAVEN AND TAKE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE WITH US that's our message ... IF you truely know PST.E A ADEBOYE you will love him. sorry if my Daddy G.O offended u. We are sorry!.. that's the way we understand the Scripture. God bless u.

When holiness is your lifestile than Adeboye shouldnot lie about the churches he has in my country.
Because it looks good what he can show how many he has.

What is about the lifestile of Adeboye is this for a real christian with his private jet and living in the best hotels, why he cannot fly with a normal plane.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Image123(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Is there a Bible verse that says a Christian cannot be cursed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Is Our Comforter / The Name Which Is Above All Other Names / Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.