Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Rccg July Holy Ghost Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg July Holy Ghost Service (4080 Views)

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Rccg Special Holy Ghost Service Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
The Blessed of the Lord.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
The secrets of the Blessed Man
by: Pastor Femi Atoyebi Text:
Psalm 1:1-3
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
God marks a blessed man: to be
happy, to be fortunate,to prosper,
to be enviable
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
To be blessed is to have all of
God's resources made available to
you as at when you require it.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Five secrets of a blessed man: 1.
He must not walk in the counsel
of the ungodly
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Samson for instance took counsel
of the ungodly... Judges 14:2-5
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
2. He does not stand in the way
of sinners 1st John 2:15-17
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Prayer for nations by Pastor Mrs.
Folu Adeboye
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
Let's praise God on behalf of
#Nigeria . @PastorFAAdeboye
#TheBlessedOfTheLord
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
3. The man who will be blessed of
the Lord cannot sit in the seat of
the scornful
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
5. In His law you
meditate day and night. Josuah
1:8, Deu 28:1
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
The blood of Jesus will flow
throughout Nigeria tonight
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Declare: #Nigeria the
fruit of thy land shall be blessed.
@PastorFAAdeboye
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Declare: #Nigeria God will set you
above all nations of the earth.
@PastorFAAdeboye
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Declare: #Nigeria
there'll be increase in the kind of
the flock of thy sheep
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Declare: #Nigeria when they(the
wicked) call you in one
way,they'll flee in 7 different
ways. @PastorFAAdeboye
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
Declare: #Nigeria the
Lord shall command his blessings
on thy storehouse and watever u
set your heart to do.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 12:36am On Jul 05, 2014
Key words in Daddy's preaching tonight
1. The two most powerful forces on earth are Blessings and Curses.
2. When u are blessed, it will not make sense to you how the blessing will come.
3. God can change a blessing to curse, just as he can change a curse to blessing.
4. There are some types of blessings that cannot be reversed not even by God
5. The only way God can stop blessing u is when u stop being HOLY.
6. Blessings don't come without a cause.
7. If God blesses u, u can't die young.

Prophecies
*Your circle of friends would change very soon.
*Very soon you'll discover that the earth is the Lord's and it's fullness thereof.
*The Lord said in your family, things will change with u
*The Lord said you will soon know the full meaning of WONDERFUL
*The Lord said you will soon sing COME AND SEE WHAT HE HAS DONE
*The Lord said there is a family, very soon your song shall be THERE HAS BEEN SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS.

Prayer points.

1) Praise God for all he has done for you
thus far,for all the blessings of the past.

2) Father,I will obey you like never
before,please bless me like never
before.

3) Father, please change every
curse in my life to a blessing.

4) Father from now on,I will honor you
with my first fruits,bless me irreversibly.

5) Father, let your blessings overflow
through me to millions of others.

6) Father, since your blessings make
rich,without adding sorrow,don't let me
know sorrow ever again.

7) Father,open the windows of heaven
over me, as I give you my tithe pour
showers of blessings over me.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2014
I'm sorry but I will speak the truth in love to you, RCCG and members. Many of you, the RCCG members are drifting into what I call 'scripture panel-beating' that is being taught by your leaders and many of you can't even question what is being taught but to just accept it hook, line and sinker. It is not unscriptural to question leadership teaching.

That being said, I will say (and not judge Pastor Adeboye) is involved in 'scripture panel-beating', knowingly or unknowingly. Ask yourself, what is the use or purpose of new testament/agreement if the old was still good to operate with? While will God introduce the new covenant if He still want to function in the old? Your leaders mix old and new and confuse the followers and top of the confusion is, your leaders using the old agreement to interpret the new instead of the other way round.

Now, I know you will choose to listen to your leader Pastor Adeboye rather than examine what I teach here and go on a truth finding yourself. However, I will say the truth anyway regardless. There're many things I will like to point out from Pastor Adeboye's teaching as stated here and his wife...not that I know-it-all but I will like to speak the truth in love to kick-start you, members of RCCG on a truth finding mission so you can see errors from your pulpit.

donsmall94: Key words in Daddy's preaching tonight
1. The two most powerful forces on earth are Blessings and Curses.
2. When u are blessed, it will not make sense to you how the blessing will come.
3. God can change a blessing to curse, just as he can change a curse to blessing.
4. There are some types of blessings that cannot be reversed not even by God
6. Blessings don't come without a cause.
7. If God blesses u, u can't die young.

First, don't be talking\teaching blessings and curses together with a Christian. A Christian is never cursed and cannot be cursed. There's no single verse in the new testament that says a Christian is cursed neither can he be cursed except when such places him\herself under the law again to bring about the curses of the law. Otherwise, Christ had removed every curse and what we have in Christ is blessing, blessing, blessings. So, you can't be talking blessing and cursing together to a Christ. It's like you under the shower and expecting to be dry.

When I read this, I was like, OmG, what is this?

Do you think Christ was cursed for nothing? How is God gonna change the blessings that came upon us as a result of Christ being cursed into curse again? Really!!! Have you not read the God's gifts and his call can never be withdrawn? What did you do to get God's blessings other than being blessed in Christ or because of what Christ did and what can you possibly do to change God's blessings? Is Pastor Adeboye saying God will have to send Christ back to the Cross to change blessings to curse or what?....because the only was I know the blessings came on me was when Christ was cursed for our sake. For God to change blessings back to curse, it will a doctrine of double punishment and unjust with God plus God creating a third covenant different from the new covenant.

Pastor Adeboye teaches holiness as sinlessness. If holiness means sinlessness, why does he himself still ask for forgiveness of sin? Holiness is part of our new nature in Christ and it means, we are a people separate unto God not a people who doesn't make mistakes or sin.

King James 2000 Bible
But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, you have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
- Romans 6:22

Pastor Adeboye makes God's blessing conditional and such as outright error to the new testament Apostolic doctrine. We're blessed because of Christ and we "in" Christ. There's no curse for a Christian unless he places himself under the mosaic law. There's no scripture in the new testament that says God stop blessing us when we stop being holy, none. - 1 Corinthians 1:5, Galatians 3:14

I will continue to the "Prophecies" & "Prayer point" section below when I come back. Make I go sleep small.

donsmall94:

Prophecies
*Your circle of friends would change very soon.
*Very soon you'll discover that the earth is the Lord's and it's fullness thereof.
*The Lord said in your family, things will change with u
*The Lord said you will soon know the full meaning of WONDERFUL
*The Lord said you will soon sing COME AND SEE WHAT HE HAS DONE
*The Lord said there is a family, very soon your song shall be THERE HAS BEEN SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS.

Prayer points.
1) Praise God for all he has done for you
thus far,for all the blessings of the past.

2) Father,I will obey you like never
before,please bless me like never
before.

3) Father, please change every
curse in my life to a blessing.

4) Father from now on,I will honor you
with my first fruits,bless me irreversibly.

5) Father, let your blessings overflow
through me to millions of others.

6) Father, since your blessings make
rich,without adding sorrow,don't let me
know sorrow ever again.

7) Father,open the windows of heaven
over me, as I give you my tithe pour
showers of blessings over me.

1 Like

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2014
Goshen360: I'm sorry but I will speak the truth in love to you, RCCG and members. Many of you, the RCCG members are drifting into what I call 'scripture panel-beating' that is being taught by your leaders and many of you can't even question what is being taught but to just accept it hook, line and sinker. It is not unscriptural to question leadership teaching.

That being said, I will say (and not judge Pastor Adeboye) is involved in 'scripture panel-beating', knowingly or unknowingly. Ask yourself, what is the use or purpose of new testament/agreement if the old was still good to operate with? While will God introduce the new covenant if He still want to function in the old? Your leaders mix old and new and confuse the followers and top of the confusion is, your leaders using the old agreement to interpret the new instead of the other way round.

Now, I know you will choose to listen to your leader Pastor Adeboye rather than examine what I teach here and go on a truth finding yourself. However, I will say the truth anyway regardless. There're many things I will like to point out from Pastor Adeboye's teaching as stated here and his wife...not that I know-it-all but I will like to speak the truth in love to kick-start you, members of RCCG on a truth finding mission so you can see errors from your pulpit.

First, don't be talking\teaching blessings and curses together with a Christian. A Christian is never cursed and cannot be cursed. There's no single verse in the new testament that says a Christian is cursed neither can he be cursed except when such places him\herself under the law again to bring about the curses of the law. Otherwise, Christ had removed every curse and what we have in Christ is blessing, blessing, blessings. So, you can't be talking blessing and cursing together to a Christ. It's like you under the shower and expecting to be dry.

When I read this, I was like, OmG, what is this?

Do you think Christ was cursed for nothing? How is God gonna change the blessings that came upon us as a result of Christ being cursed into curse again? Really!!! Have you not read the God's gifts and his call can never be withdrawn? What did you do to get God's blessings other than being blessed in Christ or because of what Christ did and what can you possibly do to change God's blessings? Is Pastor Adeboye saying God will have to send Christ back to the Cross to change blessings to curse or what?....because the only was I know the blessings came on me was when Christ was cursed for our sake. For God to change blessings back to curse, it will a doctrine of double punishment and unjust with God plus God creating a third covenant different from the new covenant.

Pastor Adeboye teaches holiness as sinlessness. If holiness means sinlessness, why does he himself still ask for forgiveness of sin? Holiness is part of our new nature in Christ and it means, we are a people separate unto God not a people who doesn't make mistakes or sin.

King James 2000 Bible
But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, you have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
- Romans 6:22

Pastor Adeboye makes God's blessing conditional and such as outright error to the new testament Apostolic doctrine. We're blessed because of Christ and we "in" Christ. There's no curse for a Christian unless he places himself under the mosaic law. There's no scripture in the new testament that says God stop blessing us when we stop being holy, none. - 1 Corinthians 1:5, Galatians 3:14

I will continue to the "Prophecies" & "Prayer point" section below when I come back. Make I go sleep small.

which church do u attend first.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
do you hear from the Holy spirit goshen i mean audibly because the man you are doubting does very well
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
if u can hear his voice audibly you will know that even a christian can be cursed
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dux-01:
if u can hear his voice audibly you will know that even a christian can be cursed
inform am
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dux-01:
do you hear from the Holy spirit goshen i mean audibly because the man you are doubting does very well

What does the Holy Spirit say outside of what is already written in the scripture? So, because Pastor Adeboye hear audibly from the Holy Spirit, he cannot be wrong? Do you know how many people claim to hear from Holy Spirit and contrary to scriptures and are plainly wrong? Holy Spirit don't tell you what is contradictory to scriptures he authored.

Dux-01:

You don't have to talk head knowledge here or what you're taught. Use scriptures to tell us that a christain can be cursed aside of placing himself back under the law of moses. I'm waiting!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
donsmall94:
which church do u attend first.

What has church I attend got to do with bible truth?

2 Likes

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
donsmall94:
inform am

I challenge both of you to produce scriptures that a christain can be cursed under the new agreement enforced in the blood of Christ. I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
Goshen360:

I challenge both of you to produce scriptures that a christain can be cursed under the new agreement enforced in the blood of Christ. I'm waiting
Luke 13:6-9 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Matthew 21:19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

Christians are the tree if we do not bring forth fruit I.e. Evangelize, we shall either be cut off or dry up...

which church do u attend.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
donsmall94:
Luke 13:6-9 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Matthew 21:19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

Christians are the tree if we do not bring forth fruit I.e. Evangelize, we shall either be cut off or dry up...

which church do u attend.

Oh My God. ....Christians are the tree....that Christ cursed to wither? If he cursed Christians, he also died for the same people he cursed? I can't believe what I'm reading.

Again, you're using head knowledge and erroneous believe\teachings to explain scriptures. That scripture does not say Christians are the trees cursed in that context. You're doing everything to cover pastor Adeboye wrong teachings because you never believe he can be wrong and God can use another person to bring you to the knowledge of truth.

My church is Full life Gospel Church here in the States. Does that satisfy you because I just can't understand the role of my church in our discussion.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by donsmall94(m): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Goshen360:

Oh My God. ....Christians are the tree....that Christ cursed to wither? If he cursed Christians, he also died for the same people he cursed? I can't believe what I'm reading.

Again, you're using head knowledge and erroneous believe\teachings to explain scriptures. That scripture does not say Christians are the trees cursed in that context. You're doing everything to cover pastor Adeboye wrong teachings because you never believe he can be wrong and God can use another person to bring you to the knowledge of truth.

My church is Full life Gospel Church here in the States. Does that satisfy you because I just can't understand the role of my church in our discussion.

John 15:1-2 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by Goshen360(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
donsmall94:

Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Again, human philosophy to interpret scriptures. Ask yourself, does that scripture say, the branch that doesn't bear fruit is CURSED? Keep looking for scriptures, where a christain is cursed, maybe you will find one.

2 Likes

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by BabaGnoni: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
donsmall94:

and similarly John 15:5

4"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me.
5"I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.
6If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned.…John 15:5

What Goshen360 is trying to correct is that a truly professing Christian cannot be cursed

These two above verses were about the true disciples and the untrue one
The true disciples abided in Jesus and so bore fruits (i.e. desirable and good fruits)
the untrue disciple though in Jesus' presence did not abide in Jesus and so bore bad fruit (i.e. undesirable and not good fruits)

It's like some that are in the "church" but do not abide in Jesus,
they truly, are not real Christians or real disciples
it is these lot that will be thrown away as a branch

It is impossible to abide in Jesus and not bear fruit(s)

Pastor Adeboye's message might be for the church, as there are all sorts in the "church"
but it is not for the real Christians in the church
The fig tree is not about real Christians - real Christians cannot be cursed period.

Also, if one follows the fig tree incident background properly or very well,
it is easily established that it also is about a demonstration of the human and divine side of Jesus
- showing Jesus was human; He gets hungry,
and Jesus is God; He does the miraculous, like cursing a tree not to bear fruit anymore

3 Likes

Re: Rccg July Holy Ghost Service by mployer(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Goshen360:

Again, human philosophy to interpret scriptures. Ask yourself, does that scripture say, the branch that doesn't bear fruit is CURSED? Keep looking for scriptures, where a christain is cursed, maybe you will find one.
I didnt read where Adeboye said a christian can be cursed, where did all these come from!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CONGRATULATIONS To Pastor Joe Agbaje / Lets Celebrate The King Of Kings / Why Do People Clap For Men Of God When They Are Preaching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.