Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! (2590 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2014
Hi !!! .....This is my first thread on nairaland I hope I don't Gbagaun too much & I hope I educate or informate or entertain you guys!
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2014
I: GUYS are SIMILAR BUT DIFFERENT! !
Now its a popular saying especially among womenfolk that "Guys are all †ђξ same" there's some truth in that Biologically but personality-wise, its different strokes for different folks. Now Ladies, I'm not saying you should stop be thinking about it. Whatever you do in your head is business, but whenever you are with your guy; or a man for that matter †ђξ worst you could do is to make him feel that he is on par with †ђξ next gentleman. We have egos, and we hate that shite!

1 Like

Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2014
II: GUYS act on IMPULSE at least MOST TIMES!
Corny isn't it? .....If we see our partner's boob; we handle it. We See her ass; we grab it. You spoon us?; we wanna bang †ђξ hell outta you. A nigga vex'es us; we wanna retaliate. And at standard temperature and pressure; we believe Brute force solves every problem....whether sex, revenge or even opening a condom wrapper or noodles wrapper. Lol
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2014
III; Guys are fooled by what they see:
Yes! That's why gurls pack their boobs with things and wear push-up bras, and even foam buttocks. #Smh just to grab our attention, and more often than not; it does. We and our Oga-down-below grin
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2014
*typing*
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Meeky(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2014
Hissexcellencie: III; Guys are fooled by what they see:
Yes! That's why gurls pack their boobs with things and wear push-up bras, and even foam buttocks. #Smh just to grab our attention, and more often than not; it does. We and our Oga-down-below grin
bro if they like dey shd even use push down bra.wat matas is d pussy to me.
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2014
Viewing this topic: Meeky(m) and 1 guest(s)
Meeky, you are sighted! *salutes*
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2014
Meeky: bro if they like dey shd even use push down bra.wat matas is d pussy to me.
before you enter onitsha (from asaba ) u have to cross thr River Niger naw! grin

1 Like

Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2014
Where do I start criticizing this thread from? This is just hilarious! I don't just get it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by 190: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2014
You've got wayy too much time on your hands
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Meeky(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2014
Hissexcellencie: before you enter onitsha (from asaba ) u have to cross thr River Niger naw! grin
lol.no matter d bridge bad when u dey travel no be destination u go thing abt?.na dia me dey go so evry other thing na secondary
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2014
ENIMONEY: Where do I start criticizing this thread from? This is just hilarious! I don't just get it grin grin grin
Constructive criticism izz welcome.
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2014
190: You've got wayy too much time on your hands
its a saturday morning. What did you expect?! Lol
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2014
Meeky: lol.no matter d bridge bad when u dey travel no be destination u go thing abt?.na dia me dey go so evry other thing na secondary
lol. Point taken.

1 Like

Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by 190: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2014
Hissexcellencie: its a saturday morning. What did you expect?! Lol

dont people hustle on saturdays
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2014
IV: GUYS like to feel IN-Charge
Or at least you have to make them feel that they are. If they feel otherwise, they are threatened.
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2014
190:

dont people hustle on saturdays
were you hustling as at 8am today?
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by 190: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hissexcellencie: were you hustling as at 8am today?

rotfl grin
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
V; GUYS ARE SIMPLE!
On a normal morning, we wake up, bathe in like 5mins, throw on any pair of underwear then put any shirt on any trouser/shorts. Wear any footwear. We don't really put it in our heads to "dress-to-match". And when we go out and see another guy with †ђξ same shirt as ours.....we become pals; unlike girls.
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by macuwon(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
ENIMONEY: Where do I start criticizing this thread from? This is just hilarious! I don't just get it grin grin grin
leave the criticism to me...
I knew i must catch enimoney here grin
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
macuwon:
haha! Hope you won't do anything nasty to her tho'
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Meeky(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hissexcellencie: IV: GUYS like to feel IN-Charge
Or at least you have to make them feel that they are. If they feel otherwise, they are threatened.
on point.a friend once said ladies av fish brain but he forgets they are smart ones too.so when a dude is incharge it bolster ya confidence so dat when dos smart ones show,intimidation doesnt bcom ya surname
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Meeky(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hissexcellencie: V; GUYS ARE SIMPLE!
On a normal morning, we wake up, bathe in like 5mins, throw on any pair of underwear then put any shirt on any trouser/shorts. Wear any footwear. We don't really put it in our heads to "dress-to-match". And when we go out and see another guy with †ђξ same shirt as ours.....we become pals; unlike girls.
no be all guys oh.some boiz are too proud dat when they see ya with same outfit issues go blow oh
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
macuwon:
lmao!!! Abeg start! I no won offend the dear boy!!! grin grin .
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
Meeky: on point.a friend once said ladies av fish brain but he forgets they are smart ones too.so when a dude is incharge it bolster ya confidence so dat when dos smart ones show,intimidation doesnt bcom ya surname
Ride on Pastor!!! grin
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
Meeky: no be all guys oh.some boiz are too proud dat when they see ya with same outfit issues go blow oh
lol
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
ENIMONEY: lmao!!! Abeg start! I no won offend the dear boy!!! grin grin .
Enitan....*In Spartacus voice* Break words, or has Jupiter seled ur tongue
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hissexcellencie: Enitan....*In Spartacus voice* Break words, or has Jupiter seled ur tongue
lool! I would have words bt later

1 Like

Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
ENIMONEY: lool! I would have words bt later
grin
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by macuwon(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2014
Hissexcellencie: haha! Hope you won't do anything nasty to her tho'
i hope so too grin
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by macuwon(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2014
ENIMONEY: lmao!!! Abeg start! I no won offend the dear boy!!! grin grin .

ermmm.. Whr shld i even start from? grin
Re: Crucial Things Girls/ladies Need To Know About We Guys!!! by rocgirl: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hissexcellencie: III; Guys are fooled by what they see:

Pinshures of you shaking your head like elubo or walahi.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Your Guy Or Babe In One Word / (guys) Reasons Why U Should Be Single This Christmas Period.✔ / 15 Ways To Get Over Heartbreak Like Every Grown Up Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.