Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Girl And Her Annoying Statements - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl And Her Annoying Statements (7129 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by LogansShadow: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
jammyunn: i think i have done enough and if she asks for something and i dont, she'd say i dont love her. She's always saying that. I just replied her negatively yesterday for the first time.
Dude,you've been living in denial! : it's called "emotional blackmail".This girl,if you are not careful,will send you to your early grave!.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
Adaeze003:
Oh... Then that's expected. No matter how mature young girls appear, sometimes they can let out the inner baby so don't b harsh, it aint her fault.
yeah, i agree. I pamper her...maybe i overdo it
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Logan's shadow:
Dude,you've been living in denial! : it's called "emotional blackmail".This girl,if you are not careful,will send you to your early grave!.
exactly...making me feel bad.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
MizMyColi: 1. Methinks there might be a subtle difference you two are yet to settle or get over and as such no matter the calls and attention you give her, she still feels this distance between you two. You on your part might have gone from calling her for the pure joy of listening to her to simply calling and doing other stuffs to fulfill all righteousness.

2. She might be the kind who loves attention and TLC (Tender Loving Care). It's very possible that the way you are to her now isn't the way you used to be.

3. A woman will give you her all and be fiercely loyal to you if you give her, her preferred security and I suspect that in your girl's case, she needs emotional security. It may take sacrifice and compromise on your part but I can assure you, if she's good and trustworthy, she'll make you the happiest man alive grin

Errmmm.....make I press pause for here. *my food must not burn* wink
loads of rubbish!
1)if he doesn't call,wahala.
He calls and you still question his motives for calling! Is there anything we can do to keep you happy?
2)The only TLC i know is the female pop/soul group whose hit single 'waterfalls' was making waves in the 90's
3)emotional security
financial security
material security
bikonu,we men,we resemble sss agents for your eye. Any woman who is b.itching about being insecure because her man is thinking about how brazil is going to perform without neymar and thiago silva doesn't deserve the guy

9 Likes

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Jamie87(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
And I'm here wondering how someone can be "dating in a platonic relationship", because either you are dating, or you're in a platonic relationship which has no strings attached. . . But that's none of my business. This tea sweet die.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
king_bella:

I am replying, not as a woman but as an objective onlooker. The reply you sent her shows a lot about your character and about the nature of your relationship. An emotionally mature man who has high regards for a woman will NEVER tell hee that "football is more important than her". For her to ask that question in the first place, your actiona muah have shown her that she dosent occupy an important position to you. Her asking was her insecurities creeping in, your replies further proved her instinct right. You inadvertently hurt her much more than you can inagine. My advice, if she does mean something to you, try and show it by little things. Dont be selfish and try and make a little more sacrifice.

On a second thought she may just be jokin/seeking for you attention and then she got more than she bargained for.
lie! You started your comment by saying you were going to address this issue as an objective onlooker but here you are critisizing the guy and making up excuses for the lady.
And you said something about a joke? Seriously? Lol

1 Like

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Enahi(f): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
190: crazy a.s.s beeches always thinking they can control everything grin

send her a text back that yes the football is more important if she wan pack her load make she pack grin grin
You are wicked and heartless. She has a right to express how she feels to her man,nitwit.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
Enahi: You are wicked and heartless. She has a right to express how she feels to her man,nitwit.
i pity your boyfriend

5 Likes

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Enahi(f): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
loads of rubbish!
He calls and you still question his motives for calling! Is there anything we can do to keep you happy?
2)The only TLC i know is the female pop/soul group whose hit single 'waterfalls' was making waves in the 90's
3)emotional security
financial security
material security
bikonu,we men,we resemble sss agents for your eye. Any woman who is b.itching about being insecure because her man is thinking about how brazil is going to perform without neymar and thiago silva doesn't deserve the guy
See you better respect yourself.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by MizMyColi(f): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
loads of rubbish!
3)emotional security
financial security
material security
One Question - How does your write up help the original poster? undecided undecided Oh, one other thing - How old are you?
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Enahi: See you better respect yourself.
are you the lady in question? This one wey you just dey vex

5 Likes

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
And I'm here wondering how someone can be "dating in a platonic relationship", because either you are dating, or you're in a platonic relationship which has no strings attached. . . But that's none of my business. This tea sweet die.[/color]
platonic means 'no sexual intimacy'. Google can always help if you dont know.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Enahi(f): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
i pity your boyfriend
I repeat respect yourself or else you won't like the insults you might receive from me.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
If that is enough to get you annoyed with her, then grow up...

I was expecting to see the insults she threw at you.

Mods, next !
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Enahi(f): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
are you the lady in question? This one wey you just dey vex
Nope am not the lady in question,but a friend is going through something similar because of football. Guys can be really annoying at times.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
guys, she just called to apologize. I've forgiven her. Hope she stops saying that cos i dont disturb her from doing her pasttime.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
MizMyColi: One Question - How does your write up help the original poster? undecided undecided Oh, one other thing - How old are you?
well,i've already giving the Op my candid advice. Dump the girl. She might be 19 but she's not yet matured enough to start dating.
And you want to play the 'age' game shey? My dear, a wise rapper once said
'they count their age,i count my money,let their age take them to the cementary'. Continue asking for my age,and i'll continue to hustle for my money. Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Enahi: I repeat respect yourself or else you won't like the insults you might receive from me.
lol. Insult? Is that all? Haba,you can do better nah. Think of more hurtful ways you can embarass via your phone

2 Likes

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
okpara ugo: If that is enough to get you annoyed with her, then grow up...

I was expecting to see the insults she threw at you.

Mods, next !
yeah, i need to. *acting like an adult in e-life..smh*
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Jamie87(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
jammyunn: platonic means 'no sexual intimacy'. Google can always help if you dont know.
Google trained dumbass. Google should have told you, that you don't use platonic on a girl you are dating. If the relationship is platonic, mo'ron, why are you whining over her text and statements?
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by MizMyColi(f): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
well,i've already giving the Op my candid advice. Dump the girl. She might be 19 but she's not yet matured enough to start dating.
And you want to play the 'age' game shey? My dear, a wise rapper once said
'they count their age,i count my money,let their age take them to the cementary'. Continue asking for my age,and i'll continue to hustle for my money. Mtcheew
cheesy LoL....You've just proved my suspicions right. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Enahi: Nope am not the lady in question,but a friend is going through something similar because of football. Guys can be really annoying at times.
world cup comes once in 4yrs. Ladies too should be considerate. I can bet my last kobo that she had no tangible reason to call him at that time. Maybe he used to call her 4times a day but since world cup started it reduced to 2.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy LoL....You've just proved my suspicions right. cheesy cheesy cheesy
*starts slow clap*
wow. That was deep

1 Like

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Enahi(f): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
world cup comes once in 4yrs. Ladies too should be considerate. I can bet my last kobo that she had no tangible reason to call him at that time. Maybe he used to call her 4times a day but since world cup started it reduced to 2.
I don't need your explanations,no man should try that with me. Its either we watch it together or there will be trouble.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Enahi: I don't need your explanations,no man should try that with me. Its either we watch it together or there will be trouble.
word of advice. When watching try as much as possible not to utter a single word. The only voice we want to hear is that of the commentator. And if he is supporting argentina,you should also support argentina. Any konji wey go make you support the opposite team should be rebuked and sent back to the sender

2 Likes

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
Google trained dumbass. Google should have told you, that you don't use platonic on a girl you are dating. If the relationship is platonic, mo'ron, why are you whining over her text and statements? [/color]
i wont insult you cos i now know your reasoning level and your lack of knowlegde of words. You have pride in you so i wont teach...learn yourself.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by folarintyrese: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
Women are all the same everywhere, just handful of them are matured enough to deal with this. I actually thought I was the only one going through this until i saw this thread.

Honestly, Since this world cup started, she has been whining and crying like a baby which I find annoying and disturbing. Very selfish soul.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Jamie87(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
jammyunn: i wont insult you cos i now know your reasoning level and your lack of knowlegde of words. You have pride in you so i wont teach...learn yourself.
You can only teach what you know.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by 190: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Enahi: You are wicked and heartless. She has a right to express how she feels to her man,nitwit.

Like someone already said, WE PITY YOUR BOYFRIEND

Grey hair go don full him head smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by 190: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
jammyunn: guys, she just called to apologize. I've forgiven her. Hope she stops saying that cos i dont disturb her from doing her pasttime.

Thank you jare - Told you she would grin

And here's enahi complaining because she hasnt seen her boyfriend for 3weeks since the world cup started

the poor guy don run grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Enahi(f): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
word of advice. When watching try as much as possible not to utter a single word. The only voice we want to hear is that of the commentator. And if he is supporting argentina,you should also support argentina. Any konji wey go make you support the opposite team should be rebuked and sent back to the sender
Hiss go away joor.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
You can only teach what you know. [/color]
and you can only argue what you know. Learn about these words in your spare time- platonic, date and romance. Enlighten yourself pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Things Men Notice First About Women / Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo / Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.