Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. (3896 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
FAzalea:

I already make him feel alive baby,
and if u were raised to be a real woman you won't steal another woman's man.
may you get well soon.

Ur man is the only medics that I need
Ple let him breathe in some live in me
Am begging u
Kneeling at ur feet
Show mercy
grin grin grin

*woman, don't take it too personal, jst catching fun*
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Its really been hot in here o. Plsssss, its a thread to share xperiences not insult. We all are matuted nah.
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
oluwakorrect: Its really been hot in here o. Plsssss, its a thread to share xperiences not insult. We all are matuted nah.

Sobs
Shey u can see them insulting me now oo
Ehn ehn
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
dytbabe:

Sobs
Ehn ehn
No vex plssss, just overlook it. Put all d blame on me... Wil make it up to u grin
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by TyTymer(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
dytbabe:

Sobs
Ehn ehn
Hands her yet another handkerchief, without complaining. Chei, this is like the third time in two days... Yeah, women get weepy like that. *almost rolling my eyes* grin

Note to aspiring gentlemen:
Always have a clean white handkerchief ready... If you want to be like me- a proper Gentleman grin grin cool
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
ty-tymer:

Hands her yet another handkerchief, without complaining. Chei, this is like the third time in two days... Yeah, women get weepy like that. *almost rolling my eyes* grin

Always have a clean white handkerchief ready... If you want to be like me- a proper Gentleman grin grin cool
looooooool
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
oluwakorrect:
No vex plssss, just overlook it. Put all d blame on me... Wil make it up to u grin

Sobs louder
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sniffs
Blows nose
Buy me ice cream ooo
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
ty-tymer:

U
U
U
Frowns n turns back
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by TyTymer(m): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
dytbabe:

U
U
U
Frowns n turns back
*Keeping my eyes away from her backside*... Walking up to her...
"Do you wanna go for ice cream?"
*She would shake her head as expected (rolling my eyes)*
So I insist by gently leading her by the hand to the Ice Cream shop nearby...

Note to aspiring Gentlemen:
Ladies and ice cream are good friends. I still don't know why... But, don't forget that.
Plus, try not to check her backside when offering assistance. grin Your primary focus is to make her smile. Okay? angry
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
ty-tymer:

*Keeping my eyes away from her backside*... Walking up to her...
"Do you wanna go for ice cream?"
*She would shake her head as expected (rolling my eyes)*
So I insist by gently leading her by the hand to the Ice Cream shop nearby...

Note to aspiring Gentlemen:
Ladies and ice cream are good friends. I still don't know why... But, don't forget that.
Plus, try not to check her backside when offering assistance. grin Your primary focus is to make her smile. Okay? angry

Pulls his beard
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by TyTymer(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
dytbabe:

Pulls his beard
grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
It's difficult but it's possible.

trust or let me just say it the way it is-DENIAL is the major thing needed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by majamajic(m): 2:09am On Jul 07, 2014
Whatsapp is a bit helpful in distance relationship, it keeps u guys close. Since daily activities matters, whatsapp can do some magic. But try to visit each other as shortest possible time, cos every working "engine" needs re-greasing and oil change so that the engine will not "knack".

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by GovWahala: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2014
dytbabe:

Now I know u missed me
grin grin grin
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
alutacontinua: It's difficult but it's possible.

trust or let me just say it the way it is-DENIAL is the major thing needed. cheesy
Hmmmmmmm
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
Dytbabe, where r u o ??
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
majamajic: Whatsapp is a bit helpful in distance relationship, it keeps u guys close. Since daily activities matters, whatsapp can do some magic. But try to visit each other as shortest possible time, cos every working "engine" needs re-greasing and oil change so that the engine will not "knack".
Hehehe... Beautiful suggestion bro
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
oluwakorrect: Dytbabe, where r u o ??

She has started to give u slpness nights again abi
Heheheheeehe
Enjoy it while it lasts
Muchechechecheche
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 4:49am On Jul 08, 2014
Oh no
Mencade shldnt be here
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
dytbabe:

She has started to give u slpness nights again abi
Heheheheeehe
Enjoy it while it lasts
Muchechechecheche
Not really o... I wish i cud b less bothered but cant jst hep it
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
oluwakorrect:
Not really o... I wish i cud b less bothered but cant jst hep it

Its normal
Am laughin here, remembering the days of my slpless nights grin grin grin

One of the best LDR I had was with a calabar dude, mehn, that guy is what u call perfection, he never made me feel we were far apart
God bless him wherever he is
What a rare gem grin grin
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 4:29am On Jul 09, 2014
dytbabe:

Its normal
Am laughin here, remembering the days of my slpless nights grin grin grin

One of the best LDR I had was with a calabar dude, mehn, that guy is what u call perfection, he never made me feel we were far apart
God bless him wherever he is
What a rare gem grin grin
Oh really? That was great. U still want him? Search for him o... Seems a part of ur heart stil long for him.
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 4:56am On Jul 09, 2014
oluwakorrect:
Oh really? That was great. U still want him? Search for him o... Seems a part of ur heart stil long for him.

Lol
All were in the past
Married with a son
grin grin grin grin
I jst like to tell stories
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
dytbabe:

Lol
All were in the past
Married with a son
grin grin grin grin
I jst like to tell stories
Oh really, waooo. Am glad to hear that. Regards to ur family. Thanks. Did learn from u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] / N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days / Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.