Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Life Lessons Learnt From Nigeria's 2-0 Defeat By France - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Life Lessons Learnt From Nigeria's 2-0 Defeat By France (18618 Views)

Nigeria 2 : 1 England : FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup (FULL TIME) / Japan Vs Nigeria (2 - 0): Int'l Women Friendly On Sunday September 22 2013 / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nigeria's 2-0 Defeat By France by Ela59: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2014
Smartsyn: I hear you sir....

but what did there defeat to Germany last night taught you?
France loses their focus from the commencement of the match. You can't use the strategy for winning the war caused by hunger for the war oppression. They re-dominate at the end of the game, but ......
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nigeria's 2-0 Defeat By France by chuma500(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2014
nice one bro, great tactician

1 Like

Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nigeria's 2-0 Defeat By France by Michky: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2014
ezeonline2: World Cup, Super eagles players
were
so ashamed of their great failure that
they
decided to disguise themselves so as
not
to be recognised...
Mikel disguised himself as a monk.
While
walking on the streets of Lagos,
suddenly, an old lady walked up to him
&
said,
"Hi, Mikel!" Amazed & annoyed that an
old
Lady had seen through his disguise, he
went back home & dressed like a
malam.
Again he bumped into the same old
lady &
she said: "How do you do, Mikel?"
Confused & puzzled, he asked, "but
how
did you recognise me Mama?" The old
lady
laughed out loud & said,
"are you silly or what? oloshi. Its me,
Victor Moses.""
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nigeria's 2-0 Defeat By France by Matthewbriggs(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
@OkikiOluwa1 very well said ...
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nigeria's 2-0 Defeat By France by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Matthewbriggs: @OkikiOluwa1 very well said ...
You are welcome!
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nigeria's 2-0 Defeat By France by LajaLaba: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
Alexsmith20: And you re the overall dumbest 4 quoting us. coolAnd you re the overall dumbest 4 quoting us.
Hahahaha did i quote u?oh what a dunce!
Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nigeria's 2-0 Defeat By France by Emmaomotob(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2014
I love this but you must agree that you treated this on surface level cos no team can replace a player like Onazi with Reuben and expect the same result.
Saying an African team lost energy and didn't play with their strength is criminal.When you play with Reuben and Mikel,its not that you become stronger but stronger relative to weaker opposition.Like Randy Orton figting with John Cena and Triple H comes to change his opposition to someone like Bolieve,Ceteris Paribos,he does not become stronger but stronger relative to opposition.We didn't loose because of the opposition tactics,we lost because of replacing Onazi with a weak man which left us with no direction and hope.
Moral lesson:'You don't use something with extremely different quality to achieve same result' sad

1 Like

Re: Life Lessons Learnt From Nigeria's 2-0 Defeat By France by Guddy(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2014
@ Matthewbriggs nice one.
Can you write on lessons learnt from the recent hacking of our dear nairaland? I believe there are lot of lessons to learn from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? / Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go / Arsenal Agree £50 Million Deal For Brighton Defender, Ben White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.