Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,631 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped (73525 Views)

Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Vettel needs to see a Sports psychologist this off season. This is not oju lasan. Why is he putting himself under this much pressure
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 12:26am On Oct 24, 2018
A40:
Vettel needs to see a Sports psychologist this off season. This is not oju lasan. Why is he putting himself under this much pressure
You know Nico had to practice 2 hours everyday with a psychologist. No wonder he resigned immediately afterwards. No be beans.

As the saying goes...it's all in the head.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2018
Max on the other hand though is a beast if he can perform consistently.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 12:58am On Oct 24, 2018
FBS:

You know Nico had to practice 2 hours everyday with a psychologist. No wonder he resigned immediately after. No be beans.

As the saying goes...it's all in the head.
Lool Seb is a 4 time Champion he shouldn't have the pressure Rosberg did.

You've been in a position where everyone has pretty much written you off and you still made that error with Ricciardo. He didn't do these things even in his 20's
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 1:00am On Oct 24, 2018
FBS:
Max on the other hand though is a beast if he can perform consistently.
I think Max is also benefiting from his underdog upstart status. Let's see how he performs when he is expected to win every week and has a target on his back
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 3:38am On Oct 24, 2018
A40:
I think Max is also benefiting from his underdog upstart status. L[b]et's see how he performs[/b] when he is expected to win every week and has a target on his back
He should be fine for next season as the number 1 driver. But who knows, Gasly might have other ideas. cheesy
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 3:39am On Oct 24, 2018
A40:
Lool Seb is a 4 time Champion he shouldn't have the pressure Rosberg did.

You've been in a position where everyone has pretty much written you off and you still made that error with Ricciardo. He didn't do these things even in his 20's
When you are young, ou don't care. Riding on the wings of youthfulness.
But again, pressure is a crazy thing. Even simple things becomes hard to do. His head is just not there. simples.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Ocon: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2018
grin
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
FBS:

He should be fine for next season as the number 1 driver. But who knows, Gasly might have other ideas. cheesy
That's how it always is. Remember Ricciardo and Vettel, Ham and Alonso and now Verstappen and Ricciardo

Everything is always sweet when you're the underdog
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chic2pimp(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
WORLD CHAMPION BABY!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
as i have been saying for the last 4yrs to all the menstruating Vettel cheerleaders (like A40), i will say it again...VETTEL IS A USELESS DRIVER that should NEVER be considered one of the great of F1, and who was only lucky to win with RBR..... and even with a faster car (this year and last) he cant handle the pressure and fukcing win the championship again. BWAAAAAAAH!!!!

****spit on floor (as well at Vettel) and leave this thread****

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ojamilaraje sha but here we are. We go again next year
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
as i have been saying for the last 4yrs to all the menstruating Vettel cheerleaders (like A40), i will say it again...VETTEL IS A USELESS DRIVER that should NEVER be considered one of the great of F1, and who was only lucky to win with RBR..... and even with a faster car (this year and last) he cant handle the pressure and fukcing win the championship again. BWAAAAAAAH!!!!

****spit on floor (as well at Vettel) and leave this thread****

Lmaooo werey alaso. You have every reason to be upset that your overrated Alonso was denied the WDC twice. Lying shamelessly that Vettel had the faster car last year and this year. Pathetic

Don't blame Seb for your over hyped man crush's inability to get past goddamn Vitaly Petrov. It's good too see him leave the sport with his tail firmly tucked between his legs and inundating us with past glory and laughable braggadocio
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
A40:
Lmaooo werey alaso. You have every reason to be upset that your overrated Alonso was denied the WDC twice. Lying shamelessly that Vettel had the faster car last year and this year. Pathetic

Don't blame Seb for your over hyped man crush's inability to get past goddamn Vitaly Petrov. It's good too see him leave the sport with his tail firmly tucked between his legs and inundating us with past glory and laughable braggadocio

BWAAAAAAHHHH!! see the chief of menstruating Vettel Cheerleaders coming to his girl's rescue ..... sadly the difference between me and you is that i am not going to try to write ARRANT RUBBISH online (like you always do) in order to make a foolish point. if you indeed believe that the Ferrari was NOT the fastest car this year and last, then you need to receive a mind resetting dirty GODDAM slap. the only reason Ferrari lost this year (and last) is because they have TWO useless drivers who cant handle the pressure, and fall apart mid season making rookie mistakes AGAIN and AGAIN... but hey, keep fooling yourself hoping for some childish miracles (aka Vettel winning again).

just prepare yourself to give us some more BS excuses for the next 2yrs, until Ham's contract at Merc runs out. bwaaaah!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

BWAAAAAAHHHH!! see the chief of menstruating Vettel Cheerleaders coming to his girl's rescue ..... sadly the difference between me and you is that i am not going to try to write ARRANT RUBBISH online (like you always do) in order to make a foolish point. if you indeed believe that the Ferrari was NOT the fastest car this year and last, then you need to receive a mind resetting dirty GODDAM slap. the only reason Ferrari lost this year (and last) is because they have TWO useless drivers who cant handle the pressure, and fall apart mid season making rookie mistakes AGAIN and AGAIN... but hey, keep fooling yourself hoping for some childish miracles (aka Vettel winning again).

just prepare yourself to give us some more BS excuses for the next 2yrs, until Ham's contract at Merc runs out. bwaaaah!
Stop howling like a malnourished ekuke you shameless liar.

Only m0rons like you would claim Vettel had the faster car last year despite Ferrari getting torched in pretty much every fast track and only holding advantages in hot and humid and tight and twisty circuits like Monaco, Singapore and Hungary. You're completely bereft of shame. Even this season up till the Silverstone only a pathological liar like yourself would claim Seb had the faster car. Whatever advantage the Ferrari had after Silverstone vanished from Monza onwards. Biased and autistic ninnies like you keep hollering 'faster' car without any form of timeline or context. Simple minded mofo

Lying has always been your specialty like I have shown many times on this forum.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
A40:
Stop howling like a malnourished ekuke you shameless liar.

Only m0rons like you would claim Vettel had the faster car last year despite Ferrari getting torched in pretty much every fast track and only holding advantages in hot and humid and tight and twisty circuits like Monaco, Singapore and Hungary. You're completely bereft of shame. Even this season up till the Silverstone only a pathological liar like yourself would claim Seb had the faster car. Whatever advantage the Ferrari had after Silverstone vanished from Monza onwards. Biased and autistic ninnies like you keep hollering 'faster' car without any form of timeline or context. Simple minded mofo

Lying has always been your specialty like I have shown many times on this forum.

see yourself bwaaaaaaah.... just because they are making foolish mistakes and losing races (they shouldnt) does NOT mean their car isnt the fastest on the grid! but hey, the whole world knows that Ferrari WOULD have won this year and last year's championship, if they had better drivers, instead of useless ones who are falling apart as soon as there is some pressure.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

see yourself bwaaaaaaah.... just because they are making foolish mistakes and losing races (they shouldnt) does NOT mean their car isnt the fastest on the grid! but hey, the whole world knows that Ferrari WOULD have won this year and last year's championship, if they had better drivers, instead of useless ones who are falling apart as soon as there is some pressure.
Same way Alonslow should have overtaken Vitaly Petrov. I know that is why you're still in pains whenever you hear the word Vettel.

Only a phool would claim Vettel had the fastest car last year. And an objective analyst will point out it was split this year.

8 years on! What a petty fellow you must be
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
A40:
Same way Alonslow should have overtaken Vitaly Petrov. I know that is why you're still in pains whenever you hear the word Vettel.

Only a phool would claim Vettel had the fastest car last year. And an objective analyst will point out it was split this year.

8 years on! What a petty fellow you must be

still menstruating as i see, lol....as usual, since you have nothing intelligent to say, you try to smokescreen the issue by bringing some cheap shot at Alonso. bwaaaaaaah! objective analyst KO, deluded Vettelyst NI. keep wailing and crying, while i bow out of this pointless back and forth with you. here below is the only truth that came out of your biased good for nothing mouth:

A40:
Ojamilaraje sha but here we are. We go again next year

[img]https://media1./images/93e9a1462345f42473c889e231b554eb/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Ocon: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hamilton all d way
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Winner oo oo ooo. Winner!
Winner oo oo oo, Winner!
We don win again oo, Winner!.....

Yes, yes, yes! LH! done did it.
So far, I struggle to see what to dislike about his abilities. Faster car or not he is already a legend and dude is still hungry for more.

Congratulation Lewis Hamilton. Best F1 driver! cool

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 2:56am On Oct 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

still menstruating as i see, lol....as usual, since you have nothing intelligent to say, you try to smokescreen the issue by bringing some cheap shot at Alonso. bwaaaaaaah! objective analyst KO, deluded Vettelyst NI. keep wailing and crying, while i bow out of this pointless back and forth with you. here below is the only truth that came out of your biased good for nothing mouth:

[img]https://media1./images/93e9a1462345f42473c889e231b554eb/tenor.gif[/img]
Lmaooo you're a shameless queefin tw@t still pained that Vettel denied your overrated Alonslow two titles after coming so close. That pain is what drives your asinine and incoherent rants and brain disorder whenever the name Vettel pops up.

Petty wasteman. Whether you like it or not it would forever be on record that Vettel has double the driver's Championships of your MCM
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chic2pimp(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
Oh boy Max wan Kill Ocon o shocked grin.... Dude shoved Him and was going to punch Him if not for the timely intervention. Can't say I blame Him though. Many of us would have acted the same way in the heat of moment if we had Victory denied by a silly mistake of another rider.

Oh yh Another Victory to the Champ. His 50th in His last 99 starts. Respect Brooski! cool
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
chic2pimp:
Oh boy Max wan Kill Ocon o shocked grin.... Dude shoved Him and was going to punch Him if not for the timely intervention. Can't say I blame Him though. Many of us would have acted the same way in the heat of moment if we had Victory denied by a silly mistake of another rider.

Oh yh Another Victory to the Champ. His 50th in His last 99 starts. Respect Brooski! cool
Verstappen is a phool! He will still get a taste of his own medicine more often as he rises through the ranks. Playing spoiler is always sweet till there's a target on your back
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chic2pimp(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
A40:
Verstappen is a phool! He will still get a taste of his own medicine more often as he rises through the ranks. Playing spoiler is always sweet till there's a target on your back

You have remember He is still extremely young. He will surely learn with Age. Not excusing His behaviour as what He did was clearly wrong but you can see He wasn't thinking straight at that very moment. He let his emotions overcloud His judgement.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2018
"Vettel, move over, Raikonnen is faster than you. Epic.

Max will learn.

LH. G.O.A.T.

Wonder what next season will bring.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chic2pimp(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Signing off the season in style. The only way He knows how to do it. Deuces my peeps!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2018
And that's the end of the season. Lewis Hamilton done did it again. G.O.A.T

Next season should bring more drama. cheesy
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the new season is just around the corner. cheesy

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Ocon: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
The new season is here
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Ocon: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Despite all the pre-season hype of Ferrari having the fastest cars, some even suggest they were hiding their true pace during the practice session

Mercedes still did a One two front row
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Ocon: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
Norris put Mac-Laren in P8
While Renault suffer

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (53) (Reply)

Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him / World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.