Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped (72742 Views)

Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2018
Advocating for Seb to get a harsher penalty for a racing incident is being gracious? That's defending someone? Lmaooo these jokes write themselves.

At least there was no whining about the racetrack and every other thing including world peace by Hamilton and his fanboys. Let's see how Austria and Silverstone goes
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hehehe back on top kwa?

Anyway we're just here to listen to the whining from Hamilton and his fanboys
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
This race was lit!!! What a drive from Seb passing Bottas in the end. Being able to win the race despite starting from 2nd was the best and most realistic case scenario

And Hamilton and his relentless whining must be nauseating even for his fans to watch. Was it Ferrari tactics that also made him drop from 1st to 3rd at the start? A pure racing incident blown out of proportion because of this unrepentant whiner! Didn't even give his team credit for keeping him out during the safety car incident as that was how he got ahead of Max and Ricciardo in the first place. We are talking of the same dude that rammed into Kimi back in 08. Zero sportsmanship
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/44766343

Maybe there is hope for the whiner after all
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lol. So who dey on top now eh?
Seb fan boys sha.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2018
Lool we know una nau, na when Hamilton dey ontop una go show face
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chic2pimp(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
What's up, My Gs?
Ayo, I know you ain't talkin' about me, dog
You? What?!) grin

Rahhh Lewis is one Bad Man. Dude ain't messing about. On my Man's Home Turf you know. The Level of disrespect is fu@%ing mauuddd! grin
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by pickabeau1: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lewis has been so impressive even in a poorer car

SV has not risen to the occasion...
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omar22(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shame the Ferrari wasn't built by Adrian Newey
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omodapson(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Vettel fan boys, how market?
Monza was a revenge mission from the best driver on the circuit after the unfortunate Spa outing despite driving a slower car compared to the Rampant Stallion.
If the performance from the 3 arrows driver continues, Vettel can kiss the Championship bye as early as Sochi.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chic2pimp(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Damnnnnn Lewis, you are one bad man. I knew He'd kill it today after He delivered a stunning first lap in the last round of qualification yesterday. One of the best bit of driving I have ever seen from a Formulae 1 driver in Qualifications ever.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 2:10am On Sep 21, 2018
A40:
Lool we know una nau, na when Hamilton dey ontop una go show face
lol., so when you dey show face? tey tey now we never see vettel fan boys. not easy I know.

We dey here even when LH ain't performing well...but as you can see, the boy is good. Just doing his thing and in a slower car. We no dey shout.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
FBS:

lol., so when you dey show face? tey tey now we never see vettel fan boys. not easy I know.

We dey here even when LH ain't performing well...but as you can see, the boy is good. Just doing his thing and in a slower car. We no dey shout.
The thread has been largely dormant but if we're being objective I'm usually here whether Seb wins or not. You dey pop up whenever Hamilton wins or is doing well. Anybody following the trail of the thread can see it

Seb na him fumble sha. I don't know about slower car. The last two races showed that that argument was largely a myth.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2018
A40:
The thread has been largely dormant but if we're being objective I'm usually here whether Seb wins or not. You dey pop up whenever Hamilton wins or is doing well. Anybody following the trail of the thread can see it

Seb na him fumble sha. I don't know about slower car. The last two races showed that that argument was largely a myth.
Story for the.... cheesy

You only show face when seb is trying to form activity.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 1:41am On Oct 01, 2018
FBS:

Story for the.... cheesy

You only show face when seb is trying to form activity.
Lool the trail of the thread speaks for itself. Anyway it doesn't really matter since Seb has thrown the title away
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omar22(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2018
Vettel has had the faster car since the British GP but, Mercedes have been faster at Russia and poor tyre selections have hampered Ferrari progress. And looking at their selection for the Japanese GP gives Mercedes an upper hand.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 1:53am On Oct 03, 2018
Too much has been made about the Ferrari 'advantage' which more or less was closed in Belgium. Essentially it ran from Germany to Monza.

It's unfortunate that poor strategy from Ferrari (Germany,Hungary) and then criminal errors from Seb in Italy and Germany has essentially cost him the title as it's clear even to the blind that the Mercs upgrades have now made them the undisputed fastest car on the grid
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2018
Ugggghh
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omodapson(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2018
How can Seb be a better driver if keeps making these silly mistakes? His error of judgement cost him again, he could have finished in 2nd position or probably won in Japan. All he had to do was stay behind Max till he pits before making the free pass but typical of a driver who is overrated, he threw all into the winds.

Honestly, I was hoping for a closer championship but from the look, Lewis could be crowned by the next race. Pray next season is full of close competitions.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by pickabeau1: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lewis has shown he is a better racer

With this he has two more championship to match schumi
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 1:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Seb really fall my hand this season. That incident with Max was not on Seb though, but that's another story

I hope Leclerc comes to light a fire under Seb's behind. For better or for worse because Kimi has been a rather useless teammate who is obviously not a Beta like Bottas but is still not good enough to keep his car ahead of Lewis anyway and usually winds up hurting Seb's chances than helping him.

Overall this has been one huge anticlimactic ending to a season that promised so much
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 2:21am On Oct 12, 2018
How can you put this on the IceMan? haba! shocked
You already nailed it when you said Seb could not even help himself. Those mistakes were/are costly.

Not sure Lerlec can light anything up...if at all he will be playing Bottas to Seb not the other way round.

But lets see.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Let me put it as succinctly as I can. If Ham had a teammate like Kimi he would not be leading by this margin. Bottas has helped Hamilton either willingly or unwittingly in at least 4 races. Kimi has been of no use to Vettel, neither has he been able to 'sabotage' Ham like Bottas has been doing to Seb. Actually he has hurt Vettel more than helped him.

As for Leclerc I've seen enough of him to know he would do better in a stronger car. He is more or less Ferrari's future and his long-term deal pretty much assures that. I doubt he would be anything like Bottas cos unlike Bottas he is not under probation. If you ask me signing a guy like Leclerc is a message to Seb to sit up and get his shyte together
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 4:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Lerlec is more of a message for Seb to sit up but still not convinced both will share the team's number 1 status.

IceMan doing his own thing and not necessarily hurting Seb. Seb effed this up one mostly all by himself.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
They don't need for both to be gunning for the title. They just need a guy that can put his car between Seb and Ham and win the odd race which Kimi has shown complete inability to do.

Of course majority of the blame lies on Vettel for not doing his part. But as a teammate if you're not helping you are hurting the teammate in a title race as delicate as this. Especially when your rivals are clearly deploying team orders in multiple races
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chic2pimp(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
Man is race is f#$king tense. I'm on the edge of my seat willing Lewis on.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chic2pimp(m): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
Vettel overtakes Bottas....Race over!. Lewsi will have to wait til Mexico to clinch the Title.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chic2pimp(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kimi wins the US GP.

My rider of the day by a long short is Max Verstappen. Phenomenal performance by the Lad. The dutchman started way back at 18th on the grid and finishes second. Simply Stunning!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chic2pimp(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is apparently Kimi's fist win since the Aussie GP in 2013. His first in 113 races wooow!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Ocon: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2018
The championship is all but over... With a 70 point lead out of a possible 75, safe to assume Hamilton have it in d bag grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (52) (Reply)

Before & After Photos Of Paul Pogba Show That No Condition Is Permanent / Nigeria Vs Hungary: FIFA U17 World Cup (4 - 2) Full Time / Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.