Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped - Sports (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped (73137 Views)

Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
this man is unstoppable... congrats to the legend!!!

now, can someone explain this Ferrari fuel flow stuff OR am i right to say that they were cheating and thats how they got their "extra" power.... and now that they were caught and banned (from doing what they were doing), we saw their true potential/pace (aka dreadful)?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
this man is unstoppable... congrats to the legend!!!

now, can someone explain this Ferrari fuel flow stuff OR am i right to say that they were cheating and thats how they got their "extra" power.... and now that they were caught and banned (from doing what they were doing), we saw their true potential/pace (aka dreadful)?!
The thought crossed my mind. Yesterday shows lack of strategy is not their problem. They have no goals! Who in their right mind boasts before Melbourne then gets there 4th and 5th? USA, months later, largest telly and their suspension can't drive the road!

They keep it going, Hamilton win 10 Championships before they win a race!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
budaatum:

The thought crossed my mind. Yesterday shows lack of strategy is not their problem. They have no goals! Who in their right mind boasts before Melbourne then gets there 4th and 5th? USA, months later, largest telly and their suspension can't drive the road!

They keep it going, Hamilton win 10 Championships before they win a race!

they had no pace, they barely managed a poor 4th (52sec off the lead) and would have been worse if Albon didnt have that unfortunate issue.
simply a DISGRACE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

they had no pace, they barely managed a poor 4th (52sec off the lead) and would have been worse if Albon didnt have that unfortunate issue.
simply a DISGRACE!
Hear lies. How can FIA Directive mean nothing to them?

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/146986/ferrari-explains-reasons-for-austin-top-speed-drop

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
budaatum:

Hear lies. How can FIA Directive mean nothing to them?
lies upon lies upon BS... how can suddenly BOTH their cars perform so miserably, if not because of that said FIA directive?!

Verstappen has no filter so he just said it like it is...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
chic2pimp:
IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING, F1 IS COMING HOME!...WORLD CHAMP BABYYYYY!

Congrats Lewis!...Well deserved!
A40 will not like this

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chic2pimp(m): 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
A40 will not like this

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....You and A40 sha grin grin grin
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by fredoooooo: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
chic2pimp:
IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING, F1 IS COMING HOME!...WORLD CHAMP BABYYYYY!

Congrats Lewis!...Well deserved!

Ara yin o ya ...

Go and bring football to your useless home it came from, ,Na lie na only felele ball una dey bring up and down. grin grin grin

CONGRATS LEWIS ... cool
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chic2pimp(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bwoy o Bwoy what an incident filled race. Where do I start from sef? grin. Oh btw someone please say a prayer for the Lads at Ferrari. They are in dire need of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2019
chic2pimp:
Bwoy o Bwoy what an incident filled race. Where do I start from sef? grin. Oh btw someone please say a prayer for the Lads at Ferrari. They are in dire need of it.

this race was fantastic.... as for Vettel and his silly move, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed....trolls are having a field day:

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
I've said that Vettel should be fired!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chic2pimp(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

this race was fantastic.... as for Vettel and his silly move, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed....trolls are having a fild day:

Hahahahahaha
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Are Vettel and Leclerc the first teammates to crash? The Vettel hate is really mental!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
A40:
Are Vettel and Leclerc the first teammates to crash? The Vettel hate is really mental!
All those points, all those beautiful red prancing horses, all the hard work of every team member, all the money?

I bet if those horses were your's you'd call him a priq.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
budaatum:

All those points, all those beautiful red prancing horses, all the hard work of every team member, all the money?

I bet if those horses were your's you'd call him a priq.
Simple question. Are they the first set of teammates that will collide in F1 history?
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
A40:
Simple question. Are they the first set of teammates that will collide in F1 history?
No they are not, though Vettel has form for colliding with his teammates.

What's your point?

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
A40:

every time there has been teammate crashes, we have talked about it extensively here on this thread.... the fact that you would expect us to "suddenly" be quiet about it, just because its Ferrari/Vettel is really funny.

when Ricciardo and Verstappen crashed last year, you had no problem with it.... same with Magnussen and Grosjean this year...or better yet, when Hamilton crashed with Rosberg a few yrs back, we all talked about it, and there was no issues whatsoever..... but suddenly you have a problem with us talking about it now because its AGAIN Vettel crashing into his teammate?! these are the juicy bits of Formula one.... lol!

btw...same as always, it is Vettel crashing into his teammate once again.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlxA2nEe0gM

2 Likes

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

every time there has been teammate crashes, we have talked about it extensively here on this thread.... the fact that you would expect us to "suddenly" be quiet about it, just because its Ferrari/Vettel is really funny.

when Ricciardo and Verstappen crashed last year, you had no problem with it.... same with Magnussen and Grosjean this year...or better yet, when Hamilton crashed with Rosberg a few yrs back, we all talked about it, and there was no issues whatsoever..... but suddenly you have a problem with us talking about it now because its AGAIN Vettel crashing into his teammate?! these are the juicy bits of Formula one.... lol!

btw...same as always, it is Vettel crashing into his teammate once again.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlxA2nEe0gM

Nobody said don't talk about it. You don't need to lie unprovoked

However I am seeing people here call for his firing but they never display the same energy when it involves other drivers.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
A40:

However I am seeing people here call for his firing but they never display the same energy when it involves other drivers.

i certainly dont think he should be fired, far from it.... but you have to admit that Ferrari/Vettel this year are quite a "joke".
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
budaatum:
No they are not, though Vettel has form for colliding with his teammates.
What's your point?
Whatever man
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i certainly dont think he should be fired, far from it.... but you have to admit that Ferrari/Vettel this year are quite a "joke".
They have been a massive disappointment this year no doubt about it. We have Vettel who has driven poorly quite often, a Ferrari team that shoots itself on the foot and a Leclerc who shines in qualifying but flatters to deceive on race day. Enough blame to go round
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
A40:
They have been a massive disappointment this year no doubt about it. We have Vettel who has driven poorly quite often, a Ferrari team that shoots itself on the foot and a Leclerc who shines in qualifying but flatters to deceive on race day. Enough blame to go round

bro come on...it doesnt worlk like that. you fully well know who the Vettel haters are on this thread (its been years we are against the Vet), and every time he is going to fukc up, we will rejoice about it.... just like you rejoice and celebrate each and every single time Alonso (or any other driver you dont particularly like) was fukcing up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
A40:

Vettel is involved in far too many crashes for my liking, and I think his time is up. Sack him!

See how many he's involved in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3GfFeDpP0Y

Please note that I'm just stating my opinion which Ferrari would never hear not to talk of act on it as they've never listened to me in the past!

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
A40:
I don't agree with that! Leclerc actually did very well indeed! He would have been 3rd overall behind the two mercs if not for Vettel's red mist moments.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro come on...it doesnt worlk like that. you fully well know who the Vettel haters are on this thread (its been years we are against the Vet), and every time he is going to fukc up, we will rejoice about it.... just like you rejoice and celebrate each and every single time Alonso (or any other driver you dont particularly like) was fukcing up.
Exactly which is why I expect people to own the hate instead of trying to be faux objective with their analysis. Nothing wrong with a little schadenfreude
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
budaatum:

I don't agree with that! Leclerc actually did very well indeed! He would have been 3rd overall behind the two mercs if not for Vettel's red mist moment.
Your opinion. If I recall correctly Vettel was actually past Leclerc in that accident and if we're being objective that accident was not entirely Seb's fault either
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
budaatum:

Vettel is involved in far too many crashes for my liking, and I think his time is up. Sack him!

Please note that I'm just stating my opinion which Ferrari would never hear not to talk of act on it as they've never listened to me in the past!
Max?? Did people talk when Hamilton ran into Albon and ruined his race? I don't like double standards. What is good for the Jews should be good for Uganda
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
budaatum:

true, he has been involved in far too many crashes.....
as for taking his own teammate out, i remember that 3 way collision in Singapore with Verstappen/Raikonen and Vettel being taken out.... we all know that Vettel is to blame for that crash too. lol, so technically he did this 3 times in his career!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
A40:
Your opinion. If I recall correctly Vettel was actually past Leclerc in that accident and if we're being objective that accident was not entirely Seb's fault either
We can not be objective since we obviously have our subjective biases. I, for instance, blame Vettel. He wouldn't have crashed into LeClerc if he'd kept a straight line as one should expect him to.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
A40:
Max?? Did people talk when Hamilton ran into Albon and ruined his race? I don't like double standards. What is good for the Jews should be good for Uganda
Did Hamilton not hold his hands up and apologise? Has Vettel ever put his hands up?

If Jews behave like Uganda we would judge by the same standards but we should not adjust the standards so Uganda becomes Jews. Besides, 'Jews and Ugandans', or 'Israel and Uganda', and not "Jews and Uganda".

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Rot in Ferrari deeper than thought!
https://www.gpfans.com/amp/article.php?id=47785

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
The olden days

1989 Japanese Grand Prix
Whoever finished ahead won the Championship. The commentary says, "Prost was already turning in to the corner", but watch where he ended up. It almost got my heart racing as it did live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLI6fOG3WdI

1990 Japanese Grand Prix
Prost and Senna repeat previous year's whoever finished ahead wins the Championship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FlCxD5-GqQ

Here's Senna talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIar7nTBoXo

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (52) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) / Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call / Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.