Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Love (872 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / To Marry Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Love by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Y is it not easy for people to forget their first luv.
Re: First Love by Aniroly(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
first to commentgrin grin grinBtw what is first love
Re: First Love by lomaxx: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
First lover was likely the first to perforate. How can you forget the person who licked your soup for the first time?
Re: First Love by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
lomaxx: First lover was likely the first to perforate. How can you forget the person who licked your soup for the first time?
...hahahaa...lomaxx, you're a badt man. @vickkyk10, its because you don't really love the man you are with now. Btw, i sent you my number...what if you can call me up on it. *i jxt like how you do free your mind from worries...* albeit i don't like you doing that on this forum this often. My no is on your other thread
Re: First Love by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
Vikkyk10: Y is it not easy for people to forget their first luv.
Its simply called obsession n also wanting somtin/som1 dat doesn't want u, n if d person sees u as becoming unnecessarily too attached, u get taken advantaged of
Re: First Love by dytbabe: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
First love?
Hahhahahahahahahaha

I love my new guy more than the previous
So for me, its always first love
Cos present will superb the previous
Re: First Love by TyTymer(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
dytbabe: First love?
Hahhahahahahahahaha

I love my new guy more than the previous
So for me, its always first love
Cos present will superb the previous
Lol. See the way she said "New Guy". grin
Re: First Love by dytbabe: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
TyTymer:
Lol. See the way she said "New Guy". grin

Hahhahahahahaa
Yes na
My ever present bobo then na number one na, the previous go be nothing

(1) (Reply)

Five Reason You Are Single While Your Mates Are Making Babies(happily Married / Thread closed / Who Is Guilty Here??;d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.