Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537476 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2014
lagtech:

Its just us trying to run faster than our maker. Our shippers are really good-we are understanding them better and working with them. One key area for example is that the airlines require them to have at least 500 pounds of goods before they can ship-so any shipping day-they dont have that-goods dont move. With our agency system-we are sure that our goods alone should be 300 pounds to 500 pounds-that means faster delivery -with certainty of 9 to 12 days.

Bye bye to NIPOST. USPS is good-its Naija Customs that is the issue.
I'm always mesmerised by your business mind...that's perfect bro! 9 to 12 days delivery to lagos? If yes. Good! But what about clearing sir?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2014
Happy birthday to you Mr Jimmy Ita Akaiso...Wishing you many happy returns. May your dreams come through sir. You are blessed beyond curse, your family will experience God's favour. I will send your birthday gift at night. Have fun sir! @Lagtech and other importers, My birthday is this saturday ooo. 23rd August, celebrate a new year with me.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2014
ResourceMan: Tabs in good working condition
Gotten from Lagtech
8 inches and all Android

Price
Small Money

Contact
Quote this post and I will contact you ASAP.
details
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2014
On this day so many years ago, oga Jimmy was born. People danced... Poured powder... It was a joyous day... As you remember this day, I join your Family, friends, well wishers, admirers, fellow importers and haters to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY. God bless you more and may his mercies upon you remain new. Happy birthday!!! Cheers!!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2014
Damolux01: Happy birthday to you Mr Jimmy Ita Akaiso...Wishing you many happy returns. May your dreams come through sir. You are blessed beyond curse, your family will experience God's favour. I will send your birthday gift at night. Have fun sir! @Lagtech and other importers, My birthday is this saturday ooo. 23rd August, celebrate a new year with me.

Good, oya na where e dey happen? And God go bless you bro, e go be abk? I swear i go show face... Chop your food like say tomorrow no dey.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tafiya: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2014
Happy birthday Mr Jimmy although we are yet to meet but people that come accross are giving excellent testimony about your person...i hope to see you as my first order is on the way....@ d house my birthday is coming up on wednesday-20th....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A HARDWORKING, TRUSTWORTHY AND CARING MAN - OUR OWN JIMMY. WISHING YOU MANY MORE YEARS OF FRUITFUL SERVICE TO HUMANITY. Now all on this thread are invited to a super birthday bash honour in honour of our own Jimmy. Venue is Christfield Private School Ado Ekiti. Date is 18/8/14 @ 11am. Special Guest is JIMMY. Chairman na LAGTECH. Be ready to pay 30k fine if you do not attend. For account details check first page of this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2014
Happy Birthday jimmy. LLNP.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2014
If you stay in these states( OSUN, ONDO, OYO, LAGOS) and you're interested in getting cheap and neat laptops for sale or personal use. Contact me with my details below. You can get the following laptops for very ridiculously cheap prices.
Pentium M- 18-20k
Net-Books- 20-30k
Dual Core (no Webcam)- 25-30k
Dual Core (webcam)- 35-40k
i3- 45-50k
i5- 50-60k
I7-60-70k
Laptops arrives two weeks after 50%payment, balance up when you come for pickup! Chao!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2014
lagtech:

Yes sir-

Saturday's items could not be picked as Customs is asking for 50k. We will be paying it at the end of the week. We only budgeted for 8k.
Last week items arrive today Tuesday or Thursday. Pick up is Saturday this week to Tuesday next week.

I have emailed you.

christ- iam realy sorry bout that sir.
Do you have any in you Lagos office, with some good specifications that can be sent as soon as possibe? Have seen some of the laptops you posted in nairavault, i3 is ok sef. My client is actually desperately in need of system, he is starting his computer program this week.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Lagtech i just ordered a Blackberry Z10 battery (1pc) to your address... You go still charge shipping for that one? grin

Item No: 360939807167
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Tekkyboy(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2014
Tekkyboy: i have market for laptops at osun state
but if you live around osun
state,ibadan,akure you can contact me if
you are having the lapy on ground. 08139574552
fb:tekkybabao..
contact me if you have laptop to sale
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Tekkyboy(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Damolux01: If you stay in these states( OSUN, ONDO, OYO, LAGOS) and you're interested in getting cheap and neat laptops for sale or personal use. Contact me with my details below. You can get the following laptops for very ridiculously cheap prices.
Pentium M- 18-20k
Net-Books- 20-30k
i3- 45-50k
i5- 50-60k
I7-60-70k
Laptops arrives two weeks after 50%payment, balance up when you come for pickup! Chao!!
can you bring it down to ikire in osun state?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Damolux01: If you stay in these states( OSUN, ONDO, OYO, LAGOS) and you're interested in getting cheap and neat laptops for sale or personal use. Contact me with my details below. You can get the following laptops for very ridiculously cheap prices.
Pentium M- 18-20k
Net-Books- 20-30k
i3- 45-50k
i5- 50-60k
I7-60-70k

Bros is this the ministry? grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lkdolz(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Damolux01: Happy birthday to you Mr Jimmy Ita Akaiso...Wishing you many happy returns. May your dreams come through sir. You are blessed beyond curse, your family will experience God's favour. I will send your birthday gift at night. Have fun sir! @Lagtech and other importers, My birthday is this saturday ooo. 23rd August, celebrate a new year with me.

'Augustians' plenty for here. business mind flock together. Happy birthday in advance to everyone born in the month of August, you guyz are going places IJN.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2014
Tekkyboy: can you bring it down to ikire in osun state?
Which of these do you need? State them pls. Ikire is like 25minutes drive from Ife now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2014
crudedude:

Bros is this the ministry? grin
yes ooo! Lol

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lkdolz(m): 11:29am On Aug 18, 2014
Pentium M- 18-20k
Net-Books- 20-30k
i3- 45-50k
i5- 50-60k
I7-60-70k

oya now! chai, see marketing n mark-ups. Thumb up
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2014
lkdolz:

'Augustians' plenty for here. business mind flock together. Happy birthday in advance to everyone born in the month of August, you guyz are going places IJN.
na so bro. August born(leo or virgo) are business inclined people. Amen to that sir!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2014
lkdolz:

oya now! chai, see marketing n mark-ups. Thumb up
Thanks bro!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2014
pman06:

Good, oya na where e dey happen? And God go bless you bro, e go be abk? I swear i go show face... Chop your food like say tomorrow no dey.
You're highly welcome bro...Venue is Ile-ife in Osun state.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2014
Oga lagtech my birthday was on the 1st of august. I dey expect my own gift in arrears o.
Damolux01: na so bro. August born(leo or virgo) are business inclined people. Amen to that sir!
Oga lagtech my birthday was on the 1st of august. I dey expect my own gift in arrears o.
Amen
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2014
lagtech: Happy Birthday to Mr. Jimmy -our reliable Lagos Manager. Many happy returns and God's blessings to you and your family!!!

Thread members-please notify us of your birthdays-bonuses for you on your special day!!!
@oga jimmy happy bdae to u, @lagtech, my bday is on Aug 26th, hope i will get a bonus o grin
lagtech: Happy Birthday to Mr. Jimmy -our reliable Lagos Manager. Many happy returns and God's blessings to you and your family!!!

Thread members-please notify us of your birthdays-bonuses for you on your special day!!!
@oga jimmy happy bdae to u. @lagtech, my bday is on Aug 26th, hope i will get a bonus o
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Tekkyboy(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2014
Damolux01: Which of these do you need? State them pls. Ikire is like 25minutes drive from Ife now.
good,i will market it to them as you said but dnt 4get my commision after the sale o
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Tekkyboy(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2014
happy birthday to the only sir jimmy,may your days be long in good health and prosperity.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Xtfield: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A HARDWORKING, TRUSTWORTHY AND CARING MAN - OUR OWN JIMMY. WISHING YOU MANY MORE YEARS OF FRUITFUL SERVICE TO HUMANITY. Now all on this thread are invited to a super birthday bash honour in honour of our own Jimmy. Venue is Christfield Private School Ado Ekiti. Date is 18/8/14 @ 11am. Special Guest is JIMMY. Chairman na LAGTECH. Be ready to pay 30k fine if you do not attend. For account details check first page of this thread.
I dey vex o. See as all of you waste my food and drinks. God dey o
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Xtfield: I dey vex o. See as all of you waste my food and drinks. God dey o
I didn't waste your food bro...sw it being flown online. I just didn't wanna eat. Maybe u send Glo card to my number below so I can buy offline drink here. smiley
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tekkyboy: good,i will market it to them as you said but dnt 4get my commision after the sale o
That's normal bro!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
@lagtech, how far now with those minis ? I de wait oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
blaxx: details

I have sent you Nairaland PM. please, reply so I can forward details to your email.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
@lagtech do check your mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.